Ccgc Cito Geocoin - Limited Quantities

biggeeks

SOLD OUT - SOLD OUT - SOLD OUT

Hi All,

So why are you just know hearing about this coin if there is only 35 left? Because this coin is built around a CITO event I wanted to get the word out to cachers in the area of the CITO event first. So I opened it up to some locals on Monday. Man, did I underestimate the power of "word of mouth" in this sub-hobby. I quickly sold the majority of the coins. And now bring the remainder to you fine folks. The following link will take you to the coin site I set up. CCGC/RON CITO Geocoin

Because of the limited amount left, I'm going to have to set an ordering cap of 2 coins per team, so more people have a chance to purchase some.

Please post back after your order so that I can have your geocaching handle on record. I'll be monitoring the site for the next couple of hours to ensure we don't go over 300 coins. Thanks everyone! December 3rd is the CITO event, in Salinas CA. The listing isn't up yet, but I'll keep everyone notified. :D

Thanks,

Biggeek Ben

draft3-550.jpg

SOLD OUT - SOLD OUT - SOLD OUT

Edited by biggeeks

Hi Varsgeld,

Unfortunately, none of these coins will be available trade directly from me, as I need to actually sell all of them to make the freebie at the CITO work. I should have the coins sent out before Thanksgiving (knock on wood), so watch for them to pop up for trade, especially from the San Francisco and Monterey Bay area folks. :D

BGB

THANKS EVERYBODY! That was a lot quicker than I thought. Looks like a couple of people got there orders in as the big 'Indiana Jones gate' was closing down, so this may be a run of like 305 :D Not a problem.

I'd like to apologize in advance to all the people who may have wanted one of these, but weren't at their computer this morning. This is the fairest way I could think of distributing these. Come on out to Salinas on Dec. 3rd, and I'll trade you a brass version for a bag of garbage. :D

I'll keep the website up to keep everyone updated on the manufacturing process. Thanks again - BGB

PS - If you ordered, could you please post the city where your coin is to be sent so I can link your geo-name with your paymet. Or a private email works as well

Edited by biggeeks
THANKS EVERYBODY! That was a lot quicker than I thought. Looks like a couple of people got there orders in as the big 'Indiana Jones gate' was closing down, so this may be a run of like 305 :D Not a problem.

I'd like to apologize in advance to all the people who may have wanted one of these, but weren't at their computer this morning. This is the fairest way I could think of distributing these. Come on out to Salinas on Dec. 3rd, and I'll trade you a brass version for a bag of garbage. :D

I'll keep the website up to keep everyone updated on the manufacturing process. Thanks again - BGB

PS - If you ordered, could you please post the city where your coin is to be sent so I can link your geo-name with your paymet. Or a private email works as well

I'm from Los Altos, CA. I have found caches in your territory, and have cursed Touchstone at the Rocky Point Sea Stack ;)

If you are sold out then edit your original posting to remove the link to the paypal option. I do not always have time to read every post as I am sneaking in and doing this from work. I paypaled for two so if none are available just refund the money. Removing the link from you rorigianl post and adding an explanation may save ya some headaches.

Alright Here's what I've got: If I placed a city name after your geocaching handle, could you please confirm that it's you? Thanks BGB

Geocaching Handle Quantity

Doughball 3*

DancesWithMoose 2

Rupert2 (Avon, IN) 2

M&M Hunter 2

Cache & Keri 4^

Smokey & the teacher 2

rowanf 2

bluegillfisherman (Waterloo, IN) 2

AtlantaGal 2

CavScout 1

Geocachers WTENN 2

Cornerstone4 1

Jake - Team A.I. 2

Cache Dragons (Johnston, IA) 2

Prairiepartners 2

Team Sand Dollar 2

ladycacher 1

legna and sOulbAit 2

Team Donutdog 2

budd-rdc 2

XRN95 1

* - Tried to correct his order to 2, but I wouldn't let him ;)

^ - I don't think he saw the 2 order limit

Just an update - I got word from "coinsforanything" today that the coins have been minted and I should be getting them shortly. I'm thinking next week.

Update

Thanks,

Biggeek Ben

Just as info... 3 days from manufacturer to them. Then 2-3 days to you. I've dealt with CFA several times now and their shipping is always the above.