Helen In Mustardland Tops Her First Hundred

bargee

I'd be surprised Brian - only just done our 100 (for which no congrats posts... sad-smiley-019.gif:D

I think you may have seen purple penguins in there, rather than pineapples. Its quite easy to tell the difference, as penguins waddle along, fall over in an amusing fashion, and have silly cartoons made about them. Pineapples grow on trees :D

Edited by purple_pineapple
I'd be surprised Brian - only just done our 100 (for which no congrats posts...  sad-smiley-019.gif  :D

Well lets put that straight right now

:D;):)

Well done to Purple_Pineapple for topping their first century. :D:D:D

Seeing that you pair and Helen are related i will have to keep a close eye on you too,

though i blame H for letting you into the obsession

Well lets put that straight right now

:D;):)

Well done to Purple_Pineapple for topping their first century. :D:D:D

Seeing that you pair and Helen are related i will have to keep a close eye on you too,

though i blame H for letting you into the obsession

Cheers bargee :D:D I can understand your worries - clearly the fierce sibling rivalry will see us and Helen topping the COTM table very soon :D:D Of course, it would help if we got off our derrieres here and put some caches out!

Dave

PS - yep, Helen is usually to blame I find! I'm sure her sis is SOOO grateful for introducing me to this obsession! :D:D