Nudecacher's Case Dismissed

Half-Canadian

I'm working on an explanation of the legal issues that I ran up against to post for cachers that are interested. Knowing the law helped me remain confident, but the law is different in practice from in theory.

I sure appreciate the response of well wishes that I've received from other cachers. Thanks for the support. I sure know a bunch of wonderful people.

Gary Young

Nudecacher

I'm working on an explanation of the legal issues that I ran up against to post for cachers that are interested. Knowing the law helped me remain confident, but the law is different in practice from in theory.

I sure appreciate the response of well wishes that I've received from other cachers. Thanks for the support. I sure know a bunch of wonderful people.

Gary Young

Nudecacher

Glad you were found innocent.

Sax Man

Part-time nude cacher

Gary Young

Nudecacher

I think this calls for a Nude Cachers Liberation Event

I'm working on an explanation of the legal issues that I ran up against to post for cachers that are interested.  Knowing the law helped me remain confident, but the law is different in practice from in theory.

I sure appreciate the response of well wishes that I've received from other cachers.  Thanks for the support.  I sure know a bunch of wonderful people.

Gary Young

Nudecacher

I think this calls for a Nude Cachers Liberation Event

Where all nude cachers get together for pizza and beer or something? ;)

I'm working on an explanation of the legal issues that I ran up against to post for cachers that are interested.  Knowing the law helped me remain confident, but the law is different in practice from in theory.

I sure appreciate the response of well wishes that I've received from other cachers.  Thanks for the support.  I sure know a bunch of wonderful people.

Gary Young

Nudecacher

Glad you were found innocent.

Sax Man

Part-time nude cacher

:)

I was tempted, briefly, to link to this thread to show how people in this area responded to the news.  Then I realized they'd just come in here and cause the same kind of mess.

Thanks for the concern. I thought the thread went quite well. There were a lot of positives. I thought that there are a lot of people that wonder about Nudecacher's position with respect to the law and it is an interesting subject. I intend to become much more involved with nudist political action committees in my other life because of the experience that I had with this case, and this forum posting was a way for me to organize my initial thoughts. There were a lot of quality postings in the forum that are easy to pick out and I exchanged quite a few private messages during the discussion. Sept1c_tank in the spirit of the thread looked up the Indiana law which gave something to compare. I also thought that there was a lot of evidence that over all the thread was entertaining, informative, educational, and appreciated. But maybe I'm being overly optimistic. As anyone who knows me knows, I'm not overly concerned about being a conformist anyway.

I really appreciate the locals and other cachers that stood up for me, Groundspeak for being gracious about my doing the topic in the main geocaching discussion area, the quality posts from lots of cachers especially carleenp's, and the strong constant support from the moderators. Obviously the thread caused quite a lot of work for Groundspeak and the moderators. I felt well supported overall.

I found out a lot about other geocachers that I didn't know and best of all the Nudecacher trademark received a lot of publicity, if it needs it. :)

Nudecacher