San Francisco Geocoin 2005

WWC-World's Worst Cacher

They are sold out. There are now only three ways to get one:

1. Trade with someone who has extras - that does include me. I am looking for coins I like. Send me an e-mail if you would like to trade.

2. I will put out a few to keep in Bay Area Caches - FTF My milestones

3. Purchase one on E-Bay.

4. I will also send a few as travelers - so at least you can hold one.

Sorry,

All I have. :lol::lol::ph34r::ph34r::lol:

No Silver  ;)

He mailed the silvers in separate mailers at the same time. Mine didn't arrive today with my other SF coins either, but am sure they'll show up tomorrow or wednesday.

When we recieved ours 1 copper was replaced with a silver which is fine with me but we recieved it in the same package as the copper.

Edited by Mystery Ink
No Silver  ;)

He mailed the silvers in separate mailers at the same time. Mine didn't arrive today with my other SF coins either, but am sure they'll show up tomorrow or wednesday.

When we recieved ours 1 copper was replaced with a silver which is fine with me but we recieved it in the same package as the copper.

Just repeating what I was told direct from the horse's mouth :blink:

Right Steve?

No Silver  :unsure:

Just repeating what I was told direct from the horse's mouth :)

Right Steve?

:P

No Silver  :unsure:

Just repeating what I was told direct from the horse's mouth :P

Right Steve?

Do You Have some Hay. :)

barn.gif

Edited by Mystery Ink

For all the purchased coins, the Silvers were mixed in with the Coppers and mailed at the same time.

AtlantaGal was a trade and my first set of trades (maybe 3) were packaged separately, but mailed at the same time. She did not get hers the same day because of the fickleness of the US Postal Service (Christmas and all that . . . .).

Sort of like I am still waiting for my Georgia Peach coins (which I know have been sent) even though it seems as if everyone else received theirs days ago.

Hope this helps :unsure:

Who minted this coin?

I'm currently getting qoutes for my personal coins from several vendors and comparing the work I've seen from various vendors/mints. I'm not complaining because I'm happy with my SF coins, I just thought the tracking number was a little hard to read so I wondered who made them.

On the tracking numbers, the NEFGA coins and my personal coins were done at "The Caching Place. They put some kind of epoxy over the numbers that makes them much more legible.

Who minted this coin?

I'm currently getting qoutes for my personal coins from several vendors and comparing the work I've seen from various vendors/mints. I'm not complaining because I'm happy with my SF coins, I just thought the tracking number was a little hard to read so I wondered who made them.

Coins and Pins! The tracking numbers on the Red-Handed coins are PERFECT

Who minted this coin? 

I'm currently getting qoutes for my personal coins from several vendors and comparing the work I've seen from various vendors/mints.  I'm not complaining because I'm happy with my SF coins, I just thought the tracking number was a little hard to read so I wondered who made them.

I've seen some other C&P coins that are perfect too, Wonder if it's just hard to read on the copper coloring of the coin maybe.

Who minted this coin?

They were minted by Quality Lapel Pins. At least part of the problem on the tracking number being hard to see is that the number block was a bit to small. My next coin Yosemite will be larger, so hopefully it will be less of a problem next time. I was very happy with Quality for everything.

Who minted this coin? 

I'm currently getting qoutes for my personal coins from several vendors and comparing the work I've seen from various vendors/mints.  I'm not complaining because I'm happy with my SF coins, I just thought the tracking number was a little hard to read so I wondered who made them.

They use a laser instead of the Dremel tool that some others seem to be using

Edited by pdxmarathonman