San Francisco Geocoin 2005

WWC-World's Worst Cacher

This is the Preorder List for the SF Geocoin - The Below that the Wait List.

Here is what is happening:

A. I will have up no later than Tuesday Oct 25 a webpage where you can check for regular updates, see the final artwork and such.

B. I expect to have the final cost by Tuesday it looks like it will be $5.25-$6.25

C. I need to get e-mail addresses so that I can send paypal invoices to those who have preordered. Please send me an email at geocoin@gmail.com - Unclutter the rest of my mail box. Please be sure to send your geocaching name for cross reference.

D. I will check those e-mails against the lists below.

E. The coin will be 1.5 inch. It will be minted in copper to give the bridge a reddish color. I have received approval from geocaching.com on the design and it will be trackable as a PERSONAL COIN.

Other questions feel free to e-mail me.

Here are the lists

PRE ORDER

1markymark1 1

9Key 2

alciato 2

AtlantaGal 2

AZPAUL 5

Balla & Silly 2

BCEMA5 1

Berrow Wayfarer 3

Big JohnP 3

BisonWoman 3

Bjornian 1

Blind Avocado 2

Blue iis 7

brian b 2

Cache & Keri 3

Cache-bert 2

Cache-Hounds 2

CacheHunters42 5

Camp Explorer 2

carleenp 1

Cascadepkr 2

cazray and Mrs.caz 2

chef_cache_alot 3

ChileHead 2

chrisgun 3

Cog&Gil 5

Contryguy 5

Cornerstone4 2

cpparrothead 2

CraigInCT 2

Cruiserdude 2

D@nim@l 2

DancesWithMoose 4

Darby Gill 3

darth_maul_3 5

dblrngr 1

dhenninger 2

DLiming 3

Doughball 2

El_Rolfo 3

elmosmelmo 3

Escapades 3

evrik 2

f0t0m0m 5

FlyinV 2

frf 1

GeoCrickets 3

geolands 2

Geometeacher 4

Go JayBee 10

Golfin'Fool and Me too! 2

GrandpaKim 35

GrizzFlyer 3

GrnXnham 4

horsegeeks 3

Husker 10

hydnsek 2

IceCreamMan 2

Jake - Team A.I. 2

jamrasc 2

Jan and the Percey Boys 2

JeeperMTJ 2

junglehair 2

KC0GRN 2

KevinG68 3

Kilted Cacher 2

kilted1s 2

KirklandExplorers 10

Krauss-McClurg 2

LadeBear68 3

ladycacher 2

legm 3

legna and sOulbAit 2

Lemon Fresh Dog 10

LocaRoja 2

LoriDarlin 4

lpyankeefan 4

LSUFan 2

LZ33 2

M&M Hunter 2

macatac1961 2

ManGenGho 1

manituela 2

marlin01 2

Me & Bucky 5

medic208 1

Mertat 2

MikeOtt 8

Moose Mob 3

Moun10Bike 2

Mystery Ink 10

nevcowpok 2

Night Hunter 1

Night_Hawk 2

nscaler 2

odragon 3

Opticsboy 3

ou8alizzard 3

OurWoods 3

Palm Grunt 2

Panda Fan 4

Parrolet 2

PassingWind 2

Peconic Bay Sailors 4

Pengy&Tigger 5

Pepper 1

Prairiepartners 1

Renegade Knight 20

Rivercity 2

rjw661 4

rowanf 3

Rupert2 2

Rusty O Junk 3

RustyBeerCan 2

sarhound 2

Scaramanga 6

Sgt Stitches 2

Shasties 2

Shop99er 1

ShowStop 3

SilverMarc 2

smokey & the teacher 2

Son of Cyclops 2

Spencersb 3

Squealy 2

Susanne&Marc 2

Tandemaniacs 1

Team Bigdawg 2

Team CoyChev 2

Team Donutdog 2

Team Ferret 2

Team LightningBugs 1

Team Nowayman 4

Team Rampant Lion 3

Team Sand Dollar 2

teammaddog 2

Terrible Ts 2

thbriguy 3

The Dillon Gang 3

The Hazelnuts 2

The Jester 2

The Walkabouts 2

the4Grays 5

Thorny1 2

thrak 2

tin-ear 2

trail hound 2

Two Happy Hikers 2

utchaz 2

wolfmaster 3

XRN95 2

YemonYime 1

yogi and dolphin 4

zombie tribe 5

Wait List

Blue J Wenatchee 3

Coralgeo 2

Facedances 1

Firefighter's Wife 1

GeoTub 2

GoBolt 5

Goldsnoop-PA 2

grossi 3

Maxine&Me 1

minz 2

Schnuffel & Spürnase 3

Slammer180 2

team simpson 2

xfalcon1 2

Some of you have been clicking on the report button and ordering coins through it. That sends me an email that says "Reported Post" and I come running to see who is picking on who this time. It doesn't go to the people offering the coins up for trade/sale. I don't take orders, and with no information in the email, it doesn't even tell me who the order should be sent to. So if you think you've ordered by clicking on "Report" you haven't, and your name is probably not on the list, and you've set yourself up for disappointment. Please be careful when ordering that you contact the right person. Click on their name, make sure you're logged in to view their profile and find the send a message link. The report button is only for reporting a post.

Thank you,

Eartha

PS: Lowrider71 will take 4 please of this coin. Others came from other threads.

(Edit to get the order in.)

Edited by Eartha
Some of you have been clicking on the report button and ordering coins through it. That sends me an email that says "Reported Post" and I come running to see who is picking on who this time. It doesn't go to the people offering the coins up for trade/sale. I don't take orders, and with no information in the email, it doesn't even tell me who the order should be sent to. So if you think you've ordered by clicking on "Report" you haven't, and your name is probably not on the list, and you've set yourself up for disappointment. Please be careful when ordering that you contact the right person. Click on their name, make sure you're logged in to view their profile and find the send a message link. The report button is only for reporting a post.

Thank you,

Eartha

I'd like one silver and one gold Eartha coin please. Oh, oops, wrong button! :)

Some of you have been clicking on the report button and ordering coins through it.  That sends me an email that says "Reported Post" and I come running to see who is picking on who this time.  It doesn't go to the people offering the coins up for trade/sale.  I don't take orders, and with no information in the email, it doesn't even tell me who the order should be sent to.  So if you think you've ordered by clicking on "Report" you haven't, and your name is probably not on the list, and you've set yourself up for disappointment.  Please be careful when ordering that you contact the right person.  Click on their name, make sure you're logged in to view their profile and find the send a message link.  The report button is only for reporting a post.

Thank you,

Eartha

PS: Lowrider71 will take 4 please of this coin.  Others came from other threads.

I know I've hit the report button instead of the quote button. Either one takes you to a screen where you can type your message. And if you don't look closely and just type in your message and then hit the submit button, you don't realise your mistake until after you've sent the report in. :)

Thank you,

Eartha

Maybe they need to move the location of the report button so that mistakes don't happen...?????

Here is what is happening:

A. I will have up no later than Tuesday Oct 25 a webpage where you can check for regular updates, see the final artwork and such.

B. I expect to have the final cost by Tuesday it looks like it will be $5.25-$6.25

C. I need to get e-mail addresses so that I can send paypal invoices to those who have preordered. Please send me an email at geocoin@gmail.com - Unclutter the rest of my mail box. Please be sure to send your geocaching name for cross reference.

Did I miss the thread with the link, or is the webpage delayed?

I realize that there is a lot of work involved, so I'm in no way complaining, just checking in. Thanx.

Southbayday here:

Web site will be up later today. Sorry it has taken so long. Trying to finalize pricing. I will post the website url here and e-mail it to all on the preorder and wait lists.

Excellent! Many thanks for the update. Looking forward to the email.

Update / Weblink

As one might expect, things never go quite as planned.

Before you go to the website:

It is outdated, when you use free hosting you get what you pay for I guess. They are moving servers todayso I do not have the ability to upload fresh pages until tomorrow afternoon.

So the most important changes, if you look today:

Price $6.00 not $6.25

First Coin Shipping Price $1.75 not $2.00

Here is the address: http://www.geocoin.byethost5.com/

The artist who did the coin is on vacation this week and he tried sending me the final files to go to the coin company before he left, but somehow they didn't make it. So we will start the production process next week.

I will start sending paypal invoices today or tomorrow for USA orders, It may run into the weekend to get them all out. Internationals will be sent next week.

This e-mail is going to both the preorder and wait list e-mails. I will have those lists on the web page (geonicks, only) when it is updated.

As always, if you have any questions feel free to e-mail me.

southbayday

... when you use free hosting you get what you pay for I guess.  They are moving servers today so I do not have the ability to upload fresh pages until tomorrow afternoon ...

Check my signature for a great hosting place (it's not free, but it's low price with lots of free features built in).

XYZservers.com/hosting

--Marc

October 27, 2005 @ 7:49 PM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'