Nnygeo Coins For Sale

nfa

Out of a run of 1000 coins being issued by the Northern New York Geocachers (NNYGeo), there are 400 available for sale to non-members of the organization...they are now being offered for sale here.

They are wooden coins, about the size of an Eisenhower silver dollar, with a NNY design on one side and numbers and tracking information on the other...

nnygeo2sides.jpg

The NNYGeo coins are trackable across the world and in and out of every gc.com cache on Earth.

They can be purchased at the NNYGeo Store, and tracked at http://log4.us/nnygeo.

The coins cost $25.00 for 100 coins (that's 25 cents each for you non-math types)...you can, of course, buy fewer coins if you wish, although the price raises per coin at smaller order sizes...pricing includes the coins & shipping.

Email me if you have any questions.

NFA-Jamie

Howdy, as per Eartha's suggestion, I am closing this thread as we have sold all of the NNYGeo coins available to non-members...there may be a couple hanging around after the members get done pawing through them, so if you are still interested send me an email in a couple of weeks.