Sign in to follow this  
Followers 53
Cornerstone4

What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Got some shiny new Pirates of Harriman coins dropped into my hairy little palms at the event! :lol:

A new bayonet!

Dare I ask what happened to the old one :lol::drama:

It was lost in a vehicle destroyed by a IED (improvised explosive device). This bayonet is the new one that the Marines use. Much better than the M9 bayonet. I can wear this one on my leg now. the M9 bayonet was carried on my interceptor body armor vest.

Mondays are the best!! We got, Dancingfool, Shop99er, Spensersb, Cruiserdude and 2 of the milestone coins. This definately makes up for not getting mail on Sunday! :)

After going to the PO Box, my final is One trackable Avroair, Twisted Dragon, Calgary silver and gold (Edit- I went and checked and now know why I have them).

Edited by Ladycacher

After going to the PO Box, my final is One trackable Avroair, Twisted Dragon, Calgary silver and gold (which I don't know why I have them or who sent them to me).

email sent

Another great day

2 Canine Cachers

Green Man

2003 USA

Pepper/Supergenus

colorado

ohio

And on Saturday at our event

Avroair (trackable)

Pirates of Harriman (brass)

Pirates of Harriman (Bronze)

and in Saturdays mail

Buffalo wings (silver)

Buffalo wings (brass)

Cyclops / son of cyclops

but NOTHING on Sunday :)

My mailman left me a

one NewMexico coin

2 pcfrog coins

2 canine cacher coins

and an ohio coin today! :)B):huh:

They all look great !!! Thanks

Dhobby Ver 3, Texas Autumn, and RCGDS-Nuts. And, spent nost of the day getting ready for the silliness tonight......

My very 1st coin in the mail was

B) Jaybee.... Thanks for the coin :)

Ya that was pretty cool that we both got each others coin on the same day.....and on Halloween (spooky)

Lets see now I got a Dancingfool and an Alnilam.

What the heck is an Alnilam? Now you got my fingers quivering....wait, that's another thread.

RCGDS/NUTS, Twisted Dragon, Cyclops/Son of Cyclops, Alaska 2005, 2 (more) PCFROG (love this coin). Good mail day! :)

Got my KSWader Kansas coin, a TN coin and a personal coin from a trade. :)

Hopefully tomorrow will bring NM!

1 Federation, 1 Alnilam and 4 pcfrogs AND I had a day off work AND I went geocaching and had 5 finds (and 3 DNFs) and best of all my husband had a good doctor visit! B):ph34r::(B)

Went on a 10 mile plus bike ride with my son today, scored 8 or 9 caches and cam home to find two KSWader Kansas Geocoins in my mailbox. VERY NICE!

My first USA Geocoins, one for each of us and 8 TB's!! Now some more should start rolling in soon. I received a sprinkler in the mail Saturday. :ph34r:

Two new EU coins today. The kswader Kansas coin last Friday. First one to have it at this past weekend Florida events. The envy of all.

BTW, the EU coins are still available at USA Geocoins. Don't go eBay! ©¿©¬

Edited by kcart

Got back from trick-or-treating to find a Dancing Fool, Compass Rose, EU, and Canine Cacher coin waiting for me.

Actually the kids were trick-or-treating. I was just following them with my beer.

I got a Team CoyChev today.. And my personal coins are finally here.. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm in heaven...... <_<

No Mail yet... I thought the UPS truck that just pulled up might be bringing some coins..... but he was just using our driveway as a turn-around....

There was a bunch of crap in my box today....

Sometimes Halloween night really gets out of control <_<

LOL

and here I was thinking something else entirely when I read that statement :ph34r: heh-heh