What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Team 4 Happy Cats but I am surprised they even made it. They were shipped in a regular envelope, no padding and thus the postal machine had ripped the envelope wide open across the bottom plus the flaps were ripped along the bottom as well. <_< I envision losses.

Edited by GeoBrowns

Manitoba...small but nice & a Junglehair pin (cool)

nmartin...very interesting "Voyager" look

2006 USA Coins...don't ask, I just had to have them

Yosemite...gotta love those icons

Finally...3 coins from YemonYime for the Grand Experiment...there's gonna be some good swag in Oregon caches now.

I got my Kansas coins. :blink:

I also got a torn envelope missing the coin it should have held. :drama: Anyone know the ettiquite for that? Who bears the risk? I wrote the person and suggested splitting the cost of a replacement if they still had extras (it was a coin I bought on pre-orders) and said not to worry about it if not. Was that appropriate?

I also got a torn envelope missing the coin it should have held. :drama: Anyone know the ettiquite for that? Who bears the risk? I wrote the person and suggested splitting the cost of a replacement if they still had extras (it was a coin I bought on pre-orders) and said not to worry about it if not. Was that appropriate?

I sent the person a new coin, considering I packed it, I owned the problem.

I also got a torn envelope missing the coin it should have held.  :blink:  Anyone know the ettiquite for that? Who bears the risk? I wrote the person and suggested splitting the cost of a replacement if they still had extras (it was a coin I bought on pre-orders) and said not to worry about it if not. Was that appropriate?

I sent the person a new coin, considering I packed it, I owned the problem.

That was fast! I just wrote the person and they already wrote back saying they had extras and would replace at their cost. Very kind of them! :blink:

Now if we could just fix the post office.... :drama:

Is there a place to report issues like this to the post office? Maybe they have a lost and found for such things? I figure the coin is sitting in a sorting machine out there in post office land somewhere.

Carleenp: This was discussed before in the NC thread but contact your local post office and they will have you fill out a form. The mail that is opened with no tags attached to items go to the dead letter office so it is possible that it was not thrown out. If there was insurance, you are entitled to the cost of the item but if it was a trade I doubt there was insurance.

A Trez coin.

2 Yosemite coins.

I just realized that the outer ring on each side of the Moun10bike v.3 has little states on them, one side has Washington state and the other side has Idaho. :drama:

I noticed something alittle different about mine with the little states.... maybe mine is a rare mis-print :blink:.

nielsenc

A Trez coin.

2 Yosemite coins.

I just realized that the outer ring on each side of the Moun10bike v.3 has little states on them, one side has Washington state and the other side has Idaho. :drama:

I noticed something alittle different about mine with the little states.... maybe mine is a rare mis-print :blink:.

nielsenc

I saw that too..think it's a secret for a cache? Time to start deciphering :blink:

I got my gold LIGO coin today. The points are even kind of sharp. :)

I know at least one person that's using it as a weapon to get his wife to bring him beer. :)

Hang tight everyone else. I've got one last stack of envelopes here on my desk which should get out tomorrow.

Then it's on to the Lighthouse coins.

Then it's one to rehab and a straight jacket. :drama::blink::):P:DB):blink::blink::):):):):)

Mail:

2 Gold LIGO

2 Silver LIGO

2 Brass LIGO

Team Badger

Georgia Peach

Empty envelope from Team4HappyCats --- WTF?

Event:

3 2006 Terracaching Coins (series 1)

Gold Tennessee 2005

Pewter Alabama 2005

Coins & Pins "BusinessCoin"

Jeep Cachers Wooden Nickle

Capt Kirk Wooden Nickle

Edited by AtlantaGal