Sign in to follow this  
Followers 53
Cornerstone4

What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

2014-09-02154758_zpsdd927227.jpg

I have been wanting one of those wolf geocoins if anyone has a extra will you please contact me for a trade? Thank You. Beautiful geocoins. Congrats!

Hi Valarie

I bought a set of these wolf coins. A couple I'm keeping and another has been accounted for already, but I still have two left that are theoretically still up for grabs.

Email me through my geocaching profile and we'll see if we can work something out?

Pan

:antenna::)

Edited by Pan314159

2014-09-02154758_zpsdd927227.jpg

I have been wanting one of those wolf geocoins if anyone has a extra will you please contact me for a trade? Thank You. Beautiful geocoins. Congrats!

Hi Valarie

I bought a set of these wolf coins. A couple I'm keeping and another has been accounted for already, but I still have two left that are theoretically still up for grabs.

Email me through my geocaching profile and we'll see if we can work something out?

Pan

Thank You Very Much Pan, hope this brightens my day after just loosing my grandpa. I will be contacting you shortly. Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

Today's GEM ... !!

ad24850d-8a7d-48bc-b47c-203bf02af8f8.jpg

Now all I need to find to complete my partner's PAX dragon set is: 'Lil Buck ... the tan colored member of the tsun baby dragons.

Today's GEM ... !!

ad24850d-8a7d-48bc-b47c-203bf02af8f8.jpg

Now all I need to find to complete my partner's PAX dragon set is: 'Lil Buck ... the tan colored member of the tsun baby dragons.

SWEET!

Look what I got in the mail today. Nice Mail Day. ~Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

• 10687190_567088766728696_7995914919338399287_n.jpg?oh=4ebc4b9bb01322b45e98afe9c4bd114f&oe=547B0CEF&__gda__=1415516895_c3d1b5f1e271c1050dabeb6983565dd8

10629698_567088860062020_4629637769086158690_n.jpg?oh=940b2410d87e4af4975ac329598eefb7&oe=545CAF53&__gda__=1419805163_8da79542c7163fc5655fec666476e7c9

10604454_567088840062022_4296434877342332429_o.jpg

Look what I got in the mail today. Nice Mail Day. ~Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

• 10687190_567088766728696_7995914919338399287_n.jpg?oh=4ebc4b9bb01322b45e98afe9c4bd114f&oe=547B0CEF&__gda__=1415516895_c3d1b5f1e271c1050dabeb6983565dd810629698_567088860062020_4629637769086158690_n.jpg?oh=940b2410d87e4af4975ac329598eefb7&oe=545CAF53&__gda__=1419805163_8da79542c7163fc5655fec666476e7c9

10604454_567088840062022_4296434877342332429_o.jpg

Maybe not exactly in my mailbox as I won the raffle for the set at the NEBRASKACHE event Saturday. Got skunked on the Poker Run and the other raffle drawings. BUT I am happy!

b54439a9-4d09-417a-a0dc-9f5d7c895661.jpg

A serious case of gas !!

Vintage-Gas-Pump-set.jpg

(sorry Neal for stealing your joke :-) )

Sweet Gas Pump Collection :)

I really like these!!!!

A serious case of gas !!

Vintage-Gas-Pump-set.jpg

(sorry Neal for stealing your joke :-) )

Sweet Gas Pump Collection :)

I really like these!!!!

Maybe one day you'll have an opportunity to participate in a project like this ... ;)

:P

time to post...

dabe1013-f734-4a8b-bde5-a3e31cec525b_zps8b2323e6.jpg

coins9-9-14-2_zpsd21b5598.jpg

ILYK

ILYL

Neal, I love the dog geocoin, so sweet, I am also very jealous of all of the foreign geocoins you have received. Very Lovely I must Say. Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

New in the mail just a few minutes ago, a personal coin received from Valarie of sweetlife as a trade.

:D

73e9c3f4-9677-46e6-8173-ef45eae1c73d.jpg

Thank you Valarie!

New in the mail just a few minutes ago, a personal coin received from Valarie of sweetlife as a trade.

:D

73e9c3f4-9677-46e6-8173-ef45eae1c73d.jpg

Thank you Valarie!

OOH You are so welcome, wow that picture turned out beautiful. Hope this geocoin of ours made you smile and brighten your day. :) Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

So happy to finally get my hands on this coin.

TujT1wF.jpg

Those Ponies are so adorable, I have one in my collection that I paid a pretty price for but I had to have one anyways :) ~Valarie of sweetlife, Keep On Caching!

Edited by sweetlife

TujT1wF.jpg

Those Ponies are so adorable, I have one in my collection that I paid a pretty price for but I had to one anyways :) ~Valarie of sweetlife, Keep On Caching!

Where are you with all that snow? :blink:

TujT1wF.jpg

Those Ponies are so adorable, I have one in my collection that I paid a pretty price for but I had to one anyways :) ~Valarie of sweetlife, Keep On Caching!

Really? I thought we traded coins Valarie? AND these are very high dollar items!

TujT1wF.jpg

Really? I thought we traded coins Valarie? AND these are very high dollar items!

Yes we traded silly, plus I had to pay money remember my friend. I love my little pony tho :) ~Valarie of sweetlife ~Keep On Caching!

Received a sweet Geocoin that I got from a trade from Pan Georghiou. I love it! <3 Thank You so Much for the trade my Geocaching friend :) ~Valarie of sweeetlife~ Keep On Caching!

10636085_571810409589865_88299491167636366_n.jpg?oh=44d47ac8771d0be6b87b343223b3bcd2&oe=548548CB10392448_571810506256522_6058104478754820836_n.jpg?oh=c4854f77811b78ec8b14aaa02982b2ca&oe=548F1C80&__gda__=1420059197_20ddfe2fb1bb2a9871c43af406148b9b

TujT1wF.jpg

Where are you with all that snow? :blink:

We got hit with a big snow storm here in Calgary, Alberta. I still brave my way out to the mailbox though :)

New in the mail today! Two GeoTurtles!

Chantalle (sparkly gold shell) and Berta (sparkly silver shell).

4UW2kKb.jpg

Aww they are really cute I would love to trade for them for something I have, if you looking to part with them Pan :)

~Valarie of sweetlife ~Keep On Caching!

4UW2kKb.jpg

Aww they are really cute I would love to trade for them for something I have, if you looking to part with them Pan :)

Sorry Vallarie. They are staying with me. :D

They only make 50 of each one, they are individually numbered (Chantalle is 33/50 and Berta is 17/50), and I've been trying to get my own GeoTurtles for a long time. These are not going anywhere. They will be activated and added to my collection.

:antenna::D

Edited by Pan314159

4UW2kKb.jpg

They only make 50 of each one, they are individually numbered (Chantalle is 33/50 and Berta is 17/50), and I've been trying to get my own GeoTurtles for a long time. These are not going anywhere. They will be activated and added to my collection.

Thanks for the info, maybe you will be so kind to let me discover them then :) Smile, Congrats they sure are spectacular!

If you do wnat to try to get some yourself, they come from:

Geocoinshop Germany

Best bet is to sign up for their email newsletter, and when they announce a new GeoTurtle edition buy immediately! I tried to buy many times though and found that they had already sold out within an hour.

These two came from a "secondary source".

Geocoinshop Germany

Best bet is to sign up for their email newsletter, and when they announce a new GeoTurtle edition buy immediately! I tried to buy many times though and found that they had already sold out within an hour.

Yep, they are all sold out

Geocoinshop Germany

Within an HOUR ... ?? Try more like 5 minutes or less. I'm usually on the computer here in the US when the notice goes out that they are 'live' on the site. By the time I can click the link and log in, they are always gone.

Geocoinshop Germany

Within an HOUR ... ?? Try more like 5 minutes or less. I'm usually on the computer here in the US when the notice goes out that they are 'live' on the site. By the time I can click the link and log in, they are always gone.

Yeah - I've been trying to get a geoturtle for a while now and never managed it from the website. These were bought from someone in a private sale, not from the manufacturer.

Geocoinshop Germany

Yeah - I've been trying to get a geoturtle for a while now and never managed it from the website. These were bought from someone in a private sale, not from the manufacturer.

Taking into account how hard is to get those turtles I'm quite happy that their design don't match my taste and I feel no urge to get them... Otherwise it could be quite frustrating. :anibad:

Geocoinshop Germany

Taking into account how hard is to get those turtles I'm quite happy that their design don't match my taste and I feel no urge to get them... Otherwise it could be quite frustrating. :anibad:

I really like turtles (and these specific coins)... and yes, it was VERY frustrating the last 9 months trying repeatedly to buy them and failing. It's such a relief to now have these two. I feel no urge to collect any more geoturtles - 2 is fine. :)

I also got two Earth Turtles recently too (Earth Turtle 2008 and Earth Turtle Oceania), so I now have my 4 turtles in my collection. :D

29eb9943-d664-41aa-bf5e-da21bd8474a4.jpgc43dfb3e-7013-438c-b6a7-e63402628317.jpg

4UW2kKb.jpg

Ok... I think it may be time to admit I have a problem... I'm definitely addicted to geocoins...

Another new mail delivery just now...

A set of the Red Baron geocoins. Since this year is the 100th anniversary of World War 1, I had to get them.

ueYsIDk.jpg

Today a big wrapper was delivered containing the three missing Dragon tails to complete my set (yeah !!), 2 Free Luna coins, a Sun Rose AE, a Voyages of Explorations: sea coin and a hand full of "items-not-to-be-mentioned-here"

Thank you Mekle and NepoKama for this great trade !!

geocoins-120902014.jpg

Today a big wrapper was delivered containing the three missing Dragon tails to complete my set (yeah !!), 2 Free Luna coins, a Sun Rose AE, a Voyages of Explorations: sea coin and a hand full of "items-not-to-be-mentioned-here"

geocoins-120902014.jpg

Wow, the silver version of Free Luna! That's something I'd like to get too...

geocoins-120902014.jpg

Are these two Iron Dragon Tails? If yes, is there one up for a trade?

geocoins-120902014.jpg

Are these two Iron Dragon Tails? If yes, is there one up for a trade?

Yes, see you in Ulm :D

the last geocoin. i had bought this coin right before i decided to quit collecting so it was rather bittersweet when it arrived from germany. the last coin. :-(

15213224915_8c90b1860f_o.jpg

but now it is for sale. $35 with shipping/tracking. that is almost what i paid for it originally so not a total loss.

4UW2kKb.jpg

Are you sure the bluish one is Berta? Looks like a silver colored metal and the pic on the shop shows Berta as a gold metal.

Yours seems to look more like Herbert, with the silver metal.

Maybe the shop posted wrong name by wrong pic ... ??

883c0822-c64b-46e0-bddf-e757d8795a15.jpg

4UW2kKb.jpg

Are you sure the bluish one is Berta? Looks like a silver colored metal and the pic on the shop shows Berta as a gold metal.

883c0822-c64b-46e0-bddf-e757d8795a15.jpg

Its just the lighting in the photo. The actual coin definitely looks like Berta: white/silver glitter and gold metal. In real life the metals of my two coins are exactly the same colour - it's just the shells that are different :)

[snipped]

[snipped]

Its just the lighting in the photo. The actual coin definitely looks like Berta: white/silver glitter and gold metal. In real life the metals of my two coins are exactly the same colour - it's just the shells that are different :)

Yes, lighting can do strange things to pics online. Either way, awesome turtles !!! :)

Received a package I have longed for as a sought after/heart desired geocoin. Finally worked a trade for it and waited for Pingos to come visiting the USA & Canada (where they sent the geocoin from) it has arrived safely and now sits in my coin display. Thank you Marjon for the trade and safe travels :D

f9508064-d613-4855-bd1b-d47fa9473136.jpg

e46df3e0-de8e-449e-aca6-e94f6719a144.jpg

Received a package I have longed for as a sought after/heart desired geocoin. Finally worked a trade for it and waited for Pingos to come visiting the USA & Canada (where they sent the geocoin from) it has arrived safely and now sits in my coin display. Thank you Marjon for the trade and safe travels :D

f9508064-d613-4855-bd1b-d47fa9473136.jpg

e46df3e0-de8e-449e-aca6-e94f6719a144.jpg

I love it! I hope to someday be able to trade for one. Beautiful.~Valarie of sweetlife. Keep On Caching!

IMG_1140_zpse761cc32.jpg

This was in my mail box today. So happy.... Another coin didn't make it to me so I am happy this one did.

I have always loved this version since my mom was Diagnosed with breast cancer, she is been in remission now for 3 years, I was with her every step of the way and by her side thru it all. ~Valarie of sweetlife - Keep On Caching!