Sign in to follow this  
Followers 53
Cornerstone4

What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Appropriately ... THIS ... :lol:

11f5e597-3f1a-4c74-a0f4-05c4c473908a.jpg

Version 2

Edited by nevadanick

A trade...some Math Trades...and a trade!

7914coins.jpg

I Love the Moose and The Glittery VW Bus. Awesome Geocoins :) ~Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

my coins from the last few weeks. some purchased some traded. one gift, thanks Nick and BukiBear.

20c3866e-e444-4b41-a8f3-0e971101a22b.jpg

Edited by mo pirate

Yanagi, I'll try to get one for you!!!

Will have to get a hint from the Doc so I know who has them!!!

Oh, that is awesome! I'll buy or I'll trade, whatever you want to do! Thank you so much!!!

Greetings, Yanagi!!! I was able to get two Stepping Stones Coins for you!!! The color combination Sue had is the one in Dr.Neal's post #21454 in this thread. I will email you through GC.com with more details.

Somehow I missed this post, sorry. I got your email today and replied. Thank you very much for your help!

After a long time I made a trade and this is what i got :D

Brahean-Neptune.jpg

Edited by wenzelbub

Yanagi, I'll try to get one for you!!!

Will have to get a hint from the Doc so I know who has them!!!

Oh, that is awesome! I'll buy or I'll trade, whatever you want to do! Thank you so much!!!

Greetings, Yanagi!!! I was able to get two Stepping Stones Coins for you!!! The color combination Sue had is the one in Dr.Neal's post #21454 in this thread. I will email you through GC.com with more details.

Somehow I missed this post, sorry. I got your email today and replied. Thank you very much for your help!

I got your email and sent a reply!!!

Finally new personal coins are in

14451941597_6a31b6b579_m.jpg

14635103891_afed13ce55_m.jpg

14451732049_54089a218b_m.jpg

14638350105_a4ebe0d832_m.jpg

See our forum post for the details :rolleyes:

Edited by TeamEccs21

Finally new personal coins are in

14451941597_6a31b6b579_m.jpg

14635103891_afed13ce55_m.jpg

14451732049_54089a218b_m.jpg

14638350105_a4ebe0d832_m.jpg

See our forum post for the details :rolleyes:

Very cool Tim and Marie, love your new personal geocoin. ~Valarie of sweetlife

This saturday a loud noise sounded when a heavy enveloppe containing these 5 beautiful coins hit the floor after the postman dropped it through our letterbox :

Luna-Nova.jpg

The coins are huge (2.5" / 5mm) and heavy (145 gr each).

I noticed there where Luna coins made before that have the same (front) design but (i think) a different back side. anyone can confirm this and if so, should i consider this a different coin or just different editions ?

Edited by Dofferson

This saturday a loud noise sounded when a heavy enveloppe containing these 5 beautiful coins hit the floor after the postman dropped it through our letterbox :

Luna-Nova.jpg

The coins are huge (2.5" / 5mm) and heavy (145 gr each).

I noticed there where Luna coins made before that have the same (front) design but (i think) a different back side. anyone can confirm this and if so, should i consider this a different coin or just different editions ?

Wow like all the different versions :) ~Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

This is from Gregson Vaux's Facebook page about just that issue.

I received a request to see the differences between the old Luna coins and the Luna Nova coins. Perhaps most importantly, the old Luna coins were 2 inches in diameter, while the new coins will be 2.5 inches. That probably does not sound like a lot, but it will be. The coin will feel much more substantial and will fill your hand. The details will also be much easier to see.

Secondly, The old Luna coins were small enough that I had to use a simple font. The Luna Nova coins will have more complex fonts (letter shapes) and there will be one font for water features such as seas and a different font for land features such as craters and continent names. Old maps used to do that.

Thirdly, The back ground for the land and seas will be different textures. The background for the land will be rough and the background for the seas will be smooth.

Fourthly, the back side of the coin, which shows the actual topographic features of the moon will be much better. There seemed to have been a lack of communication when I made the old Luna coins. This time I am pretty sure that the factory understood what I want.

This is from Gregson Vaux's Facebook page about just that issue.

I received a request to see the differences between the old Luna coins and the Luna Nova coins. Perhaps most importantly, the old Luna coins were 2 inches in diameter, while the new coins will be 2.5 inches. That probably does not sound like a lot, but it will be. The coin will feel much more substantial and will fill your hand. The details will also be much easier to see.

Secondly, The old Luna coins were small enough that I had to use a simple font. The Luna Nova coins will have more complex fonts (letter shapes) and there will be one font for water features such as seas and a different font for land features such as craters and continent names. Old maps used to do that.

Thirdly, The back ground for the land and seas will be different textures. The background for the land will be rough and the background for the seas will be smooth.

Fourthly, the back side of the coin, which shows the actual topographic features of the moon will be much better. There seemed to have been a lack of communication when I made the old Luna coins. This time I am pretty sure that the factory understood what I want.

So it's a different coin, thanks for your response !

2 new geocoins today....

ae33b759-aaae-4d70-9ce6-e5e15ab36759_zps62c6629d.jpg

Wow Fantastic looking Geocoin Neal. Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

New coins from the eBidding place and Pastor_B

Flash Matte Silver XLE30 to complete my set

Flash-MS.jpg

Nove Luna Almagestum Novum AE50

Luna-Nova-Almagestum-Novum.jpg

Dragon Tails Sun Flare LE107 (one day i will have this set complete :-) )

Dragon-Tails-Sun-Flare.jpg

Rembrandt Samples

Rembrandt-SSAC-Sample.jpg

Rembrandt-SSBN-Sample.jpg

Piet Heyn Sample

PietHeyn-SGAS-Sample.jpg

Polynesian Compass Rose Gold LE

PCR_LE.jpg

I get a lot of coins from many euro sites, including this one.

Once you have an account name set up on the site, it automatically drops the VAT from the pricing on all the pages, but ONLY once it recognizes that a NON-euro customer has logged in. In turn, that also requires that the item/s be shipped to a NON-euro address.

just a wonderful day at the mailbox. this kind of day is a rarity!

14656115596_301cc9734f_o.jpg

14492369328_301d499be5_o.jpg

14656146346_f45baa6d0c_o.jpg

in addition, a couple of little coins and pathtags.

just a wonderful day at the mailbox. this kind of day is a rarity!

14656115596_301cc9734f_o.jpg

14492369328_301d499be5_o.jpg

14656146346_f45baa6d0c_o.jpg

in addition, a couple of little coins and pathtags.

Oh Lara, how most excellent! Flutey and a Yaahl's Feather. AWESOME !!

Congratulations Lara on the pretties you received in the mail today :)

Wow, I am blown away by the generousness and the thought and kindness to receive a special Birthday gift in the mail today from Hetty Geard, a friend Thank You SO Much you brightened my day. I love your personal geocoins. It is so cute ~Hugs and Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife 10551059_542491575855082_3709310552268879810_n.jpg10336682_542491545855085_5983323999246268109_n.jpg

Edited by sweetlife

Although I am selling many coins. I am still keeping/seeking some :)

I am in love.....Thank you so much Pingos!! :):D:wub:

2014-07-18122133_zps1d2940b9.jpg

2014-07-18122219_zps15b89b00.jpg

I love this geocoin, Congratulations, one of my heart desired geocoins right now :) ~Valarie of sweetlife~Keep On caching!

Nothing was in my mailbox today, the same for the past few months. I am part of the Geoswag coin and pin club and they haven't shipped coins for several months and don't answer emails or facebook messages. Anyone else have the same problem?

Nothing was in my mailbox today, the same for the past few months. I am part of the Geoswag coin and pin club and they haven't shipped coins for several months and don't answer emails or facebook messages. Anyone else have the same problem?

There is an ongoing thread about this situation ...

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=323173

Although I am selling many coins. I am still keeping/seeking some :)

I am in love.....Thank you so much Pingos!! :):D:wub:

2014-07-18122133_zps1d2940b9.jpg

2014-07-18122219_zps15b89b00.jpg

I love this geocoin, Congratulations, one of my heart desired geocoins right now :) ~Valarie of sweetlife~Keep On caching!

I LOVE THAT COIN!!! :wub::wub: :wub:

Today 2 bubble wrappers dropped on the doormat containing coins i just needed to have :-)

Wolfpack Antique Silver LE

Wolfpack-AS.jpg

Atlantic cachers, Bushwacker one step closer to completing the set :-)

AtlanticCachers-BUSH.jpg

E&Cplus3 personal signature item

EandCplus3-CO.jpg

E&Cplus3 2009 geocoin, Antique Copper, Matte Nickel and Black Nickel LE

EandCplus3-AntiqueCopper.jpg

EandCplus3-MatteNickel.jpg

EandCplus3-BlackNickel.jpg

Not a bad day for my mailbox, no, not at all!

292p7c7.jpg

wow are those some beauties :) ~Valarie of sweetlife

cute bear bounced into the mailbox today. tennessee jed, the paler coloured one. in one collection on cointracking it says there were only 35 or these made. i am not sure...

14548960218_966c8d0408_o.jpg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

I came home after five weeks of vacation and had a nice collection waiting for me in my mailbox. I'm also including a few I picked up on my journeys.

mailbox20140724.jpg

Geocoin Trades and just a few purchased at MWGB, many more geocoins traded then purchased thanks to the usual suspects :lol: and a few new great to finally meet you Ron & Tim.

ce93d816-d16f-408c-aa7c-c39d067e2afe.jpg

84e3cc3b-dbca-40c2-90de-b48d83e77f16.jpg

All of these Geocoin pictures sure give me a warm feeling inside. Keep On Caching! ~Blessed Be! ~Valarie of sweetlife :)

The Geocoins/tags we got at MWGB and DrNeal "MWGB Coin Trading and Weenie Roast". Some trades, gifts and purchases.

eb2507cd-176a-47b5-8c5c-bf42764cbbd1.jpg?rnd=0.2721135

Thanks for all the trades!

saturday brought a wealth of coins. all are activated. all are cool. and are all added to my traders,

antique gold tranquility

14586981887_2906cdd79a_o.jpg

A Black Nickel "The Spirit of Geocaching" Geocoin (included is the .5" epoxy silver planchette)

14750502786_e61ab9b08d_o.jpg

XLE Antique Copper "Geocoin Collecting"

14586757760_13f9774f09_o.jpg

caching hazards, gold

14771107864_6fc604ea3e_o.jpg

antique bronze letterboxing

14586982177_0893b215eb_o.jpg