What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Well.... yesterday I opened a present that Wenzelbub sent me! :D It was an amazing XLE Naymlap geocoin in gold and Black nickel with red rubes!!! Only 18 were made!!! WOW!!! :D

I said opened because it arrived earlier but with the order to open it yesterday (March 28)! I had to follow that! :D

Steffan my friend thank you so much!!!! :D I love it!!!!! :D

From MOGA:

mogasilvertopsm.jpg 225 made

mogagoldtopsm.jpg 225 made

mogacoppertopsm.jpg 50 made (staff version)

Here's the bottom:

moganickelbottomsm.jpg

Oh, and these:

112.jpg The Award Coins.:anibad:

(sorry about the bad pic. I took it inside with my iPod)

CF30

will any be sold following the event?

As always, the green is my favorite!

ILYK

And here is a better look at the MOGA Award coins:

mogaawardgoldfront001300.jpgmogaawardgoldback001300.jpg Gold

mogaawardsilverfront001300.jpgmogaawardsilverback001300.jpg Silver

mogaawardbronzefront001300.jpgmogaawardbronzeback001300.jpg Bronze (my personal fav and the one I won)

And the AE version:

mogaawardaefront002300.jpgmogaawardaeback004300.jpg Only 2 made. :ph34r:

Honestly, don't even try to trade for one of these. Those who won them worked way to hard to get them to ever give them up. :blink:

CF30

I actually swore when I saw these photographs - these coins are THAT GOOD! :laughing:

Can you list who has them so I know who needs a visit from da boys? :ph34r:

*snippy*

Honestly, don't even try to trade for one of these. Those who won them worked way to hard to get them to ever give them up. :blink:

CF30

I actually swore when I saw these photographs - these coins are THAT GOOD! :laughing:

Keewee, the list of those who won their age/gender divisions will be posted on the MOGA page as soon as the webmaster gets around to it. Might even be there now; not sure.

And here's some more pics. I forgot to post a couple. B)

mogaawardcopperfront001300.jpgmogaawardcopperback001300.jpg Antique Copper - Staff Version

moganickeltop400.jpg AE Version of the Event coin (2 made)

CF30

*snippy*

CF30

Keewee, the list of those who won their age/gender divisions will be posted on the MOGA page as soon as the webmaster gets around to it. Might even be there now; not sure.

Cool - I'll organise the hit man/woman...

And here's some more pics. I forgot to post a couple. B)

mogaawardcopperfront001300.jpgmogaawardcopperback001300.jpg Antique Copper - Staff Version

moganickeltop400.jpg AE Version of the Event coin (2 made)

CF30

You are such a tease!!!!!!

:laughing:

posted under the easter mission, but wanted share here too!

Sign-up: 2-20-11

Name received: 3-21-11

Package sent: 3-22-11

Package received: 3-31-11

Someone truly seems to understand my sense of humor (and that's not necessarily a good thing!)

I receieved my mission yesterday. I opened the box and saw...

SANY0231-1.jpg

a box full of easter eggs and an envelope, along with some carob easter cookies for Heine and Maxx. I figured I'd get to the eggs after opening the card (that's right, I figured no one would actually do the unspeakable.) inside a nice easter card, but that was it. That's right, the coin was hidden inside of one of the eggs!

As I opened each egg (this was actually the fun part,) I found easter candy, easter frogs (?) and easter chicks....

SANY0233-1.jpg

The coin and other goodies were wonderful, and unexpected...the question is....should I show you what I got, or show a picture of my opening each egg one at a time, just as I did at my office...wait a minute, let me talk it over with my peeps...

SANY0234-1.jpg

Okay, we talked it over, and even though I argued to show 1 picture at a time, 1 egg at a time, my peeps talked me out of it (sometimes there's just no understanding chicks!)

The goodies...

SANY0235-1.jpg

a GWV poker chip, a beaver dude pin, an I love geocaching pin, a geocaching patch , and the easter coin bunny geocoin!

The gifts will be treasured, along with the thought that went into putting together such a fun mission...my thanks (along with heine and mxx,) to Firefly03 for such a great and fun mission...I've put the eggs away for now...you just never know where they might show up next!

ILYK

Not in my mailbox but we had a visit today.... not a good one..... earthquacke... a big one... The good is that it was in the sea... between Crete and Karpathos island... but we felt it for good here in Rhodes! Actually... Cyclades, Peloponnese, other dodecanese islands like Leros felt it... Even Turkey and Egypt!!! There were some tiny damages in windows in Karpathos and Kasos, and some small damages in old house in Crete, and in some cars... because of rocks that fall... no injuries... but the earthquacke was a good one.... at first they said 5.9 R but then they measured it at 6.2R !!! This is no April fools joke... the trembling was big and after that I had a headacke! huh! :(

Not in my mailbox but we had a visit today.... not a good one..... earthquacke... a big one... The good is that it was in the sea... between Crete and Karpathos island... but we felt it for good here in Rhodes! Actually... Cyclades, Peloponnese, other dodecanese islands like Leros felt it... Even Turkey and Egypt!!! There were some tiny damages in windows in Karpathos and Kasos, and some small damages in old house in Crete, and in some cars... because of rocks that fall... no injuries... but the earthquacke was a good one.... at first they said 5.9 R but then they measured it at 6.2R !!! This is no April fools joke... the trembling was big and after that I had a headacke! huh! :(

Nikos I am glad your okay-that must have been very scary especially with everything going on in Japan!!!!!

Nikos I am glad your okay-that must have been very scary especially with everything going on in Japan!!!!!

yes! Just imagine that when the earthquacke happen... I was with a friend in a cafeteria near the sea! huh! I couldn't keep my eyes off the sea! After what I have seen with the tsunami.... huh! :(

Wow, what a bunch of cool geocoin loot.

My photo doesn't do justice to the Venetian Masks--awesome job of designing by Avroair & the event hosts, who ramped them up with vibrant color schemes. Those brilliant translucents, two-tone platings, & sparkling gems give 'em an outrageous bling factor!

Well the mail lady was playing catch up today! A total of five coins!!

There are two posted above, and now these three beauties

Lotus Compass

Nav Egg Ation

Caching Time

IMG_1223.jpg

Edited to remove tracking number

I'm glad to hear that your sloth has delivered some of your packages...hahaha. It doesn't make sense, but It seems that shipping to Europe and Australia is way faster than Canada from the US...crazy. Congrats on the nice looking coins. I love the Lotus Compasses as well. Since you have cat's, you might want to look at the Lotus Compass Bast LE version...it looks like a cat's eye in the center. That one was from my very first trade and I love it.

Well the mail lady was playing catch up today! A total of five coins!!

There are two posted above, and now these three beauties

Lotus Compass

Nav Egg Ation

Caching Time

IMG_1223.jpg

Edited to remove tracking number

I'm glad to hear that your sloth has delivered some of your packages...hahaha. It doesn't make sense, but It seems that shipping to Europe and Australia is way faster than Canada from the US...crazy. Congrats on the nice looking coins. I love the Lotus Compasses as well. Since you have cat's, you might want to look at the Lotus Compass Bast LE version...it looks like a cat's eye in the center. That one was from my very first trade and I love it.

I was going to make a similar slothy comment :)

Isn't the Canadian Postal system crazy!! I'm finding delivery times to the US faster than ever!! Posted something to the US 7 days ago and I'd heard yesterday that it was already there... posted stuff to Canada ages ago and it still ain't arrived!

Today in my mailbox.... Thanks Kat!!

f10d36d6-bc4d-4dea-a6b8-4f70c7981b21.jpg

Nice!! :D What is this Heifer? A trackable tag?

It's a secret... :ph34r: could tell you but then I'd have to kill you! :laughing:

Seriously though, It's a race!!! For a good cause!!!

See the The Great Cow Tag Race has found a home! - A Travel Tag (Bug) Race, let's watch them mooove! See post #11 thread under the Travel Bug forums.

Edited by keewee