What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

IMG_0001_NEW-7-2.jpg

Thor's Hammer, Guinea Gal Doubloon, and a DNF Monster.

ILYK

That Monster look a little pale ;)

Here is a picture. The green monster with pink hair is the one drneil got.

40717_444143903660_791028660_5323672_763719_n.jpg

The picture shows some of the coins I have made.

grodan Karin

the coin looks a little pale because it had such a long trip to the U.S. Thanks for the opportunity to own such a great coin!

ILYK

I have had a great week, Monday I got 2 Pink Yimes and a Mystery Loonatick. Then I took DrNeal's advice and decided to make my hearts desire come true ;), and after some dedicated Ebay searching I found it! Not 1 but 2 Halloween compass roses, a silver finish and a gold finish. I love them :lol:

the evil has begun...welcome to the dark side :P !

ILYK

mwha ha ha!

I have had a great week, Monday I got 2 Pink Yimes and a Mystery Loonatick. Then I took DrNeal's advice and decided to make my hearts desire come true :rolleyes:, and after some dedicated Ebay searching I found it! Not 1 but 2 Halloween compass roses, a silver finish and a gold finish. I love them :D

the evil has begun...welcome to the dark side :anitongue: !

ILYK

mwha ha ha!

Trust me that's what it feels like :D , When you take extra call so you can buy more coins and get excited to get called back so that you will have a chance to get that cache that is ALWAYS surrounded by muggles, you are addicted and have gone to the dark side!! :anicute::anitongue:

it is not often i am rendered speechless, but yesterday's mailbox treasures did it. the splendid minnesota geocaching association 2010 coin was in the mailbox PLUS the awesome 2007 earth turtle! wow, talk about a generous sender. and i have no idea who to thank so this little message will have to do to express my deepest thanks for such unexpected treasures. i instantly activated the minnesota coin but had trouble with the activation code for the earth turtle.

anyone know where i can find that? there was a piece of paper included with the turtle that looked to have a code on it, but no permutation of numbers/letters did the trick. the zero was a zero and not an O. etc.

thank you again to minnesota! these will be treasured forever.

5118147177_dbf0949f0a_z.jpg

lara

<snip> had trouble with the activation code for the earth turtle.

anyone know where i can find that? there was a piece of paper included with the turtle that looked to have a code on it, but no permutation of numbers/letters did the trick. the zero was a zero and not an O. etc.

lara

Lara - try the caching place.

it is not often i am rendered speechless, but yesterday's mailbox treasures did it. the splendid minnesota geocaching association 2010 coin was in the mailbox PLUS the awesome 2007 earth turtle! wow, talk about a generous sender. and i have no idea who to thank so this little message will have to do to express my deepest thanks for such unexpected treasures. i instantly activated the minnesota coin but had trouble with the activation code for the earth turtle.

lara

Both very beautiful coins.

Lorca had mail yesterday from WYATT :laughing::D:D:D

She did REALLY REALLY IT she was sniffing it and kissing it ............

cacheencoinclaire024.jpg

after a long LOOONNGGGGGG tolk she finaly look up cause i had to explain to her that it was more decent that she look WYATT in the face to say........

cacheencoinclaire023.jpg

THANK YOU WYATT AND CLAIRE FOR THE SWEET CARD EN PRETTY COW :D:D:D:D

Lorca had mail yesterday from WYATT :laughing::D:D:D

cacheencoinclaire024.jpg

after a long LOOONNGGGGGG tolk she finaly look up cause i had to explain to her that it was more decent that she look WYATT in the face to say........

cacheencoinclaire023.jpg

THANK YOU WYATT AND CLAIRE FOR THE SWEET CARD EN PRETTY COW :D:D:D:D

what a beautiful dog! such soft eyes.

Lorca had mail yesterday from WYATT :D:D:D:D

cacheencoinclaire024.jpg

cacheencoinclaire023.jpg

THANK YOU WYATT AND CLAIRE FOR THE SWEET CARD EN PRETTY COW :D:cool::cool::D

Glad you liked it. Now my eyes are full of tears :D Why do we have to live that far, I would like so much to give Lorca a big hug :laughing:

Well Anne, you'll have to give her one on my behalf :D

Lorca had mail yesterday from WYATT :D:D:D:D

cacheencoinclaire023.jpg

THANK YOU WYATT AND CLAIRE FOR THE SWEET CARD EN PRETTY COW :D:D:D:cool:

AWWWWW....TOO CUTE!!!! She is such a beauty. Riley-Finn the Geo-dog sends Lorca a huge nuzzle and hopes she gets better soon :laughing:

img8596small.jpg

These coins are currently on sale for $5.00 at The Geocoin Store, so I bought two. I will not be releasing these into the wild, but this could be a good coin for that purpose. It is currently cheap and without enamel or a shiny plating, it may be less likely to be stolen. On the other hand, I think it is a very cool design, so some people might be tempted to walk off with it.

These coins are currently on sale ...

greg, you may want to consider making your pics a little smaller, they really are HUGE!

rsg

I could make them smaller, but then the details of the coins would not come through. On my monitor, the pictures look fine and could even be a bit larger. I guess that it is a matter of what types of monitors people have and their settings.

If enough people complain, I will make them smaller, but for now I will leave them and keep the resolution.

I apologize and will think more about your complaint.

Gregson

greg, you may want to consider making your pics a little smaller, they really are HUGE!

rsg

One more thing. I am not sure that this works with all browsers, but if you hold down control and turn the scroll wheel on your mouse, it should instantly change the size of everything on your screen. You can instantly make big pictures small.

rsg

One more thing. I am not sure that this works with all browsers, but if you hold down control and turn the scroll wheel on your mouse, it should instantly change the size of everything on your screen. You can instantly make big pictures small.

It is more a question of file size than resolution. People with dialup would find it tediously slow to download the image. Try to keep it under 100k. There is a separate thread for hi-res photos.

rsg

that trick doesn't work on a mac, but really, my hi-res screen is small enough already. not a complaint, btw, just a suggestion.

rsg

I've been behind on opening the bubble mailers I received this week (those who know of me, know that can't be a good sign.) I thrilled to find the trades and purchase pictured below waiting for me....

IMG_0001_NEW-9-1.jpg

Also, a surprise coin that truly means so much to me...thank you so very, very much!

IMG_NEW-19-2.jpg

ILYK

I've been behind on opening the bubble mailers I received this week (those who know of me, know that can't be a good sign.) I thrilled to find the trades and purchase pictured below waiting for me....

IMG_0001_NEW-9-1.jpg

Also, a surprise coin that truly means so much to me...thank you so very, very much!

IMG_NEW-19-2.jpg

ILYK

Ok you know I would ask :unsure: , What is the one with the skeleton and the pumpkin? I would love to see a closer pic.

And in My mailbox today... a Carpe Diem mystery coin #18 B):wub::laughing: Thanks Mystery coin giver!!!!

I also got a dog days of summer coin.

Edited by Tonyalynnm

IMG_0001_NEW-9-1.jpg

IMG_NEW-19-2.jpg

ILYK

Ok you know I would ask :unsure: , What is the one with the skeleton and the pumpkin? I would love to see a closer pic.

Geocoin Club Oct. 2010!

ILYK
Edited by drneal

lara

Would like to trade for one of the 2010 MnGCA. Anyone?

Edited by nefesh