What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

i got these today X2

http://www.ingwer.ch/geo/coins/bild/3227_all_72.jpg

my camera aint working at the moment and i cant get the website picture to show up on here either :huh:

3227_all_72.jpgThese???? Very cute.

yes those are the ones. thanks droo, i just couldnt get the picture to show up. i dont usually have any difficulty with that but this time i did.

im no tthe one selling these coins so as he hasnt started promoting them yet i dont think im supposed to. all ill say is its a european coin store

Been a long time since I've posted in this thread but I've gotten some sweet coinage in the last couple of weeks!

Most notably...a whole box of coins, a delayed xmas present from some amazing friends in Colorado which included some great event coins, from GCF and other events.

005-3.jpg

GCF '09 Event coin

Yemon Yime shiny gold Savor the Citrus

09-09-09 Event, Colorado

Geochat-The Stampede Event

Black Canyon Beach Luau 08

Christmas Compass Rose

Groundspeak Waymarking '08 SS

Search Engine 08

Tribal Sun copper

I'm sure I've forgotten some as that box was FULL!

And in the last couple of days..

BroKeN W copper personal

Scotland Mega Event coin

2009 Compass Rose copper

09 Australia 'personal' coins and traders....

007-4.jpg

Been a long time since I've posted in this thread but I've gotten some sweet coinage in the last couple of weeks!

Most notably...a whole box of coins, a delayed xmas present from some amazing friends in Colorado which included some great event coins, from GCF and other events.

005-3.jpg

GCF '09 Event coin

Yemon Yime shiny gold Savor the Citrus

09-09-09 Event, Colorado

Geochat-The Stampede Event

Black Canyon Beach Luau 08

Christmas Compass Rose

Groundspeak Waymarking '08 SS

Search Engine 08

Tribal Sun copper

I'm sure I've forgotten some as that box was FULL!

And in the last couple of days..

BroKeN W copper personal

Scotland Mega Event coin

2009 Compass Rose copper

09 Australia 'personal' coins and traders....

007-4.jpg

thats awesome,, do i know them??.. great to see you got the event coins for this last years events here in Colorado!!

007-4.jpg

I can't get over the stomach on legs wearing a beret!!! That's got to be the silliest coin in the realm. :(;):mad:

Did a wiki search cause I knew the Scots wouldn't call the hat a beret! It is actually called a Balmoral Bonnet, much better! :( I know I had to have it, such a silly coin! It's not all about flash you know!

DJ, yes you do know them. I do believe you have met!

Edited by gardengorilla

2 coins oday...an auction and a coin o the month

IMG_NEW-1-6.jpg

ILYK

I finally get the GCC on the same day you do, Neal! :P

I also received a very special gift from mlmtf6! A Walpurgis Event 2008! Thank you so much! :ph34r:

mlmtf6_trade_Walpurgis_2008_copper_Front100.jpg

And the new Astro Midwinter Black Nickel.

I'm still limiting myself severely on how many geocoins I can buy each month, so these are special to me. :rolleyes:

RSG!!!! So nice to see you posting!!! :rolleyes: How are you my friend?? :ph34r:

thanks gatoulis! as they say, i am hanging in and hanging on. don't know if that translates into greek or not. :rolleyes:

i am working on swag trinkets again and back caching and as you can see, i have acquired a couple of coins. no rush to have more though. it IS possible to overcome the addiction. :P

nice to see everyone still have fun here.

rsg

RSG!!!! So nice to see you posting!!! :) How are you my friend?? :P

thanks gatoulis! as they say, i am hanging in and hanging on. don't know if that translates into greek or not. :D

i am working on swag trinkets again and back caching and as you can see, i have acquired a couple of coins. no rush to have more though. it IS possible to overcome the addiction. :(

rsg

so hows the ride,, fixed?/ new? whats the happs? im courious, because it was sad to see you selling all your long collected coins and your tranq, set, i just hope it acomplished your goal...?

RSG!!!! So nice to see you posting!!! :D How are you my friend?? :P

thanks gatoulis! as they say, i am hanging in and hanging on. don't know if that translates into greek or not. :D

i am working on swag trinkets again and back caching and as you can see, i have acquired a couple of coins. no rush to have more though. it IS possible to overcome the addiction. :(

rsg

so hows the ride,, fixed?/ new? whats the happs? im courious, because it was sad to see you selling all your long collected coins and your tranq, set, i just hope it acomplished your goal...?

i'll send you a nice long email. :)

That's a nice coin, could you give me some info on it please. I must add that to my wants list - thx

feels odd to be posting in this thread again!

9cf66651-88de-4c8b-a7f5-19785dca5d0e.jpg

17186eea-1e1c-49b9-8caa-9d776fd09328.jpg

the top one is an LE antique nickel and the bottom is the luxury two-tone, black and gold. stunning in person.

if you look at my trackables page, there are 4 more versions, with translucent enamels.

rsg

a simple little ditty for me today:

4305431764_457460044b_o.jpg

Oh! Beautiful coin!!! With Horoscope!!! Congrats my friend! B)

What's the name of the coin??? :ph34r:

Astro Midsummer Edition. :)

yep, the midsummer edition. quite lovely.

howling, what does the :D mean?

hehe Tis just a wink. :D /shrugs

but what did you mean by it? i find it easier to say most anything in words, other than the occasional smily. ya gotta be winking at me for a reason! :anibad:

but what did you mean by it? i find it easier to say most anything in words, other than the occasional smily. ya gotta be winking at me for a reason! :rolleyes:

Methinks she was responding to Nikos

I was. <_<

Finally I got something to brag about .... VanGogh took about a month to get here and I'm happy his journey is over, for now.

Coinmail_jan272010-1.jpg

excellent haul there, Droo! what geocoin is that in the middle row to the far right?! i have an idea, but with my vision, i can't make out the fine details. :D

Looks like Seven Summits Aconcagua AB. Although, it might not be the Antique Bronze... Gold ? I didn't see that one.

geocoin_mountacongagua_AG.jpg

Edited by Howlingmoon
Looks like Seven Summits Aconcagua AB. Although, it might not be the Antique Bronze... Gold ? I didn't see that one.

geocoin_mountacongagua_AG.jpg

wow! after all these years, is that a new seven summit release??!! <_<

edit to add:

thanks for posting the picture! i went right to geoswag.com and bought one of each for my collection! woohoo! i hope the series is continued, with less time and distance in between summits! :D by the way, if anyone is interested in this series of "old school" geocoins, i am auctioning my extras of both the Mount McKinley Editions at Ebay. this is a great opportunity to get 2 of the (now) 6 Seven Summit Editions, at a bargain price:

Mount McKinley Ebay Auction Link

Edited by Odyssey Voyager