What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

today and over the weekend...

IMG_NEW-2-2.jpg

ILYK

I got an e-mail over the weekend asking about the ILYK...it's a message to my wife.

Do tell Doc. What's the coin in the upper left? And how do I get one?!

It's the VLE Masters of the Cache geocoin in AC and blood red translucent from the Geocoin Club!

ILYK

and just a few days ago fingers crossed and I met for a swap of three coins :) at a local timmies

007-8.jpg

Thank you fingers crossed for the trade and for the coffee and your company ;)

Great coins...my favorite is the AGT Elk, but I'm a little biased!

ILYK

<_<:P:)

I'll be down in your neck of the woods in May, hope to do a few of the chiro caches there :) maybe drop an Inuksuk coin as well :D

You have to go through Maine tho get to Doc's Place. :angry:

926ec407-2df8-492f-9eeb-7e3d7d9c6ecf.jpg

Edited by opalsns

Got me some coins! yep~ Got my Anasazi Spirit Dwellers, Fiero V3's and Hogwild Benchmarks all yesterday :)

and last week I got a nice lil postcard from Amsterdam! With a Dutch Micro INSIDE! :angry: My first Dutch Micro... Thanks a bunch <_< Pingos :P , it had been awhile since I had got any coins, specially a wonderful gift!

Got me some coins! yep~ Got my Anasazi Spirit Dwellers, Fiero V3's and Hogwild Benchmarks all yesterday :D

and last week I got a nice lil postcard from Amsterdam! With a Dutch Micro INSIDE! :( My first Dutch Micro... Thanks a bunch :lol: Pingos :P , it had been awhile since I had got any coins, specially a wonderful gift!

:( I am glad you lijke it :(

Marjon

Got me some coins! yep~ Got my Anasazi Spirit Dwellers, Fiero V3's and Hogwild Benchmarks all yesterday :D

and last week I got a nice lil postcard from Amsterdam! With a Dutch Micro INSIDE! :( My first Dutch Micro... Thanks a bunch :lol: Pingos :P , it had been awhile since I had got any coins, specially a wonderful gift!

:( I am glad you like it :(

Marjon

and just a few days ago fingers crossed and I met for a swap of three coins :D at a local timmies

007-8.jpg

Thank you fingers crossed for the trade and for the coffee and your company :)

Great coins...my favorite is the AGT Elk, but I'm a little biased!

ILYK

:lol::P:D

I'll be down in your neck of the woods in May, hope to do a few of the chiro caches there :D maybe drop an Inuksuk coin as well B)

You have to go through Maine tho get to Doc's Place. :D

926ec407-2df8-492f-9eeb-7e3d7d9c6ecf.jpg

:(:(:( The garmin has turn by turn and I didn't see Maine on the route :(:( but then there's always the Mega Event in Atlantic Canada :)

;) today I received a series of the Eatstayplay.com tokens for my collection ...*snippy*

What are Eatstayplay.com tokens? :unsure: Picture please?

CF30

Hello my friend! :D I didn't receive the coin since the thing with the 50 tokens for a free coin is only for USA, but you can see one of the tokens (the green one! The other colors are white, yellow and pink), in Robert's thread!

sorry for not posting a photo, I do not have a digital camera! what I was doing? I was taking a photo with my mobile, and then I was inserting the memory card of the mobile in the multi machine and the photo was going to my PC... Unfortunatelly some weeks ago, a Thunder burned my UPS, my phone line cable, the plug in the wall, and my multi machine (scanner, phopt copier, printer)! So.. I can not scan o post photos.... :)

;) today I received a series of the Eatstayplay.com tokens for my collection ...*snippy*

What are Eatstayplay.com tokens? :unsure: Picture please?

CF30

Hello my friend! :D I didn't receive the coin since the thing with the 50 tokens for a free coin is only for USA, but you can see one of the tokens (the green one! The other colors are white, yellow and pink), in Robert's thread!

sorry for not posting a photo, I do not have a digital camera! what I was doing? I was taking a photo with my mobile, and then I was inserting the memory card of the mobile in the multi machine and the photo was going to my PC... Unfortunatelly some weeks ago, a Thunder burned my UPS, my phone line cable, the plug in the wall, and my multi machine (scanner, phopt copier, printer)! So.. I can not scan o post photos.... :)

here you go...

IMG_0001_NEW-1-1.jpg

ILYK

not in my mailbox, but another more important find for New Year's Day...Found him while I was checking on a cache I have at our local humane society...meet Maxx!

SANY0140-1.jpg

part schnauzer, part dachshund...He's been playing with Heineken since I brought him home...I think we both were ready for a new playmate. Logan would most likely be pleased.

ILYK
Congrats on your new addition to your family Neil. Maxx looks like a very nice dog. We hope you enjoyed the little gift we sent you for the passing of Logan. Hope you are having better days our Friend.

I finally got my PIF coins! Yippee! It took a while to get them, but James was in touch, asking if I got the coins and following through (Thank you, James, it was very much appreciated). I have been ripped off several times in the last 2 years and I was getting distraught about not getting coins that were paid for. I don't mind if I don't receive my coins when they are promised, as long as someone is letting me know what the situation is. I know things happen and sometimes the best intentions must go by the wayside when life steps in and throws you a curve ball.