What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4
Followers 53

yesterday i recieved a Card from the Maiden of mystery...??? ;)

0c921925-8782-4684-95ea-e0aa2dc95139.jpg

its a nice card, with a great saying and inside it had 2 very well made path tags one to keep and one to sell.

the tag has the same graffix as the front of the card with with another really nice saying

cf935ba3-af1d-41ff-b2ab-0c3f42e04a9b.jpg

life is not seperate from death,

it only looks that way.

d85540c7-8a4b-472e-8b5e-d5168650f38a.jpg

ive never herd of this mystery giver, has anyone else?? :D

thank you so much i love the tag and hope the winner of the auction will too. thank you for your giving heart!! i cant thank you enuff and everyone else that has been so great about everything ive been thru lately. you all are rockers in my book!!! :laughing::laughing:

dj.j.rock

I also received on of these coins!

Thank you very much the the Maiden of mystery!!

Wooohooow what a great Coin.

You can be so lucky to get this great coin.

I hope to receive also one of them. Or is any one interessted in to trade ? :rolleyes:

Best regards René

yesterday i recieved a Card from the Maiden of mystery...??? ;)

its a nice card, with a great saying and inside it had 2 very well made path tags one to keep and one to sell.

the tag has the same graffix as the front of the card with with another really nice saying

life is not seperate from death,

it only looks that way.

d85540c7-8a4b-472e-8b5e-d5168650f38a.jpg

ive never herd of this mystery giver, has anyone else?? :rolleyes:

thank you so much i love the tag and hope the winner of the auction will too. thank you for your giving heart!! i cant thank you enuff and everyone else that has been so great about everything ive been thru lately. you all are rockers in my book!!! :D:laughing:

dj.j.rock

what a great coin! you're really a lucky one. Thanks for showing it to us!

yesterday i recieved a Card from the Maiden of mystery...??? :rolleyes:

:huh: 2 days ago, I posted here how beautiful this pathtag was, how deem was the meanning of the message it was carrrying! I had no idea that one of these beauties was coming to me too!!!

Oh... thank you so much Maiden of Mystery!!! I am deeply honored!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw the letter!!! the card is so pretty!!! I like Native americans and their culture, civilization etc, so much!!! Their wisdom is so great!!!

I loved the stamp too!!! I hope my sister will not see the stamp... she will want it for her collection!!! :D

Once again... my mystery friend, thank you so much!!!!

Edited by GATOULIS

I received this coin in the mail today...my wife and I toasted our 10 year anniversary in front of the clock!

IMG_NEW-15-1.jpg

ILYK

:rolleyes::huh::D omg...which one is this? Never saw it before :D Looks awesome :)

Congrats drneal :)

the coin is called Time and Space...designed to look like a very famous clock in Venizia.

I received this coin in the mail today...my wife and I toasted our 10 year anniversary in front of the clock!

IMG_NEW-15-1.jpg

ILYK

:rolleyes::huh::D omg...which one is this? Never saw it before :D Looks awesome :)

Congrats drneal :)

the coin is called Time and Space...designed to look like a very famous clock in Venizia.

Oh...i know the Time and space coin, but i think i only know the other side...:)

Edited by Dark Elf

:rolleyes: 2 days ago, I posted here how beautiful this pathtag was, how deem was the meanning of the message it was carrrying! I had no idea that one of these beauties was coming to me too!!!

Oh... thank you so much Maiden of Mystery!!! I am deeply honored!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw the letter!!! the card is so pretty!!! I like Native americans and their culture, civilization etc, so much!!! Their wisdom is so great!!!

I loved the stamp too!!! I hope my sister will not see the stamp... she will want it for her collection!!! :huh:

Oh YAY! You so deserve a mystery coin or two gato! :D Congratulations on receiving a beautiful tag!

:rolleyes: 2 days ago, I posted here how beautiful this pathtag was, how deem was the meanning of the message it was carrrying! I had no idea that one of these beauties was coming to me too!!!

I loved the stamp too!!! I hope my sister will not see the stamp... she will want it for her collection!!! :huh:

Congrats GATOULIS and all the other recipients :D

Can anyone of you post a pic of the other side of the tag? I've only seen the pic from DJ.J.ROCK and there is only one side shown :D

Really a beautiful tag and a nice card with a wonderful saying on it :)

Edited by Dark Elf

Congrats GATOULIS and all the other recipients :D

Can anyone of you post a pic of the other side of the tag? I've only seen the pic from DJ.J.ROCK and there is only one side shown :D

Really a beautiful tag and a nice card with a wonderful saying on it :)

My dear Dark Elf, pathtags do not have a design on the other side! They only have the "please log this tag at .... (I think I am not allowed to say the site!)", the symbol of the site and the tracking number of the tag, so you can log it! :) All pathtags have almost the same things in the back side! I am saying "almost", becasue the older ones didn't have the symbol ofthe site, and now, there are some new paththags that instead of the numbers in the traching number, they have a word! :)

Oh... thank you anne and dark elf for your kind words! :D I hope you will receive the tag too! :D

Edited by GATOULIS

I took the day off work today to go caching with my 8-yr-old one more time before he goes back to school. We found 2 of them, and then the skies opened up. Se we had lunch, and it was still raining, so we came home. Mommy had just put our 13-month-old to bed, so we laid down for a nap as well. Now that we got up, the skies are clear again. Figures. We already planned to move our caching day until tomorrow.

Anyhow...after my nap, I checked the mail, and there was a lovely bubble-mailer from Rochin' Roddy! A TWR glow coin has been sent to me. Thanx so much!!! Jr Mikal #1 was amazed at the glowing. "How do they DO that?!?"

TWR-glow-A.jpg

Edited by SgtMikal

G and F

I'm so sorry you havn't got any coinmail in awhile. You are one of the kindest when it comes to giving geocoins to folk.

You watch your mail my friend, I see in my crystal ball that tomorrow will bring you coins....

Keep wishing or the wishes won't come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always wish the best for you and yours!!!!!!

Opalsns

G and F

I'm so sorry you havn't got any coinmail in awhile. You are one of the kindest when it comes to giving geocoins to folk.

You watch your mail my friend, I see in my crystal ball that tomorrow will bring you coins....

Opalsns

You are most kind to say those nice words, it made me glad. I did receive our cats petmission not long ago and some pathtags now and then so there haven´t really been all empty but mail is always fun and coinmail is very fun.

I haven´t done really much to set trades or so on either but now is autumn here again and time to be inside and prepare missions and trades. :D

All the best to you all and tomorrow is monday = mailday again. :)

grodan Karin

G and F

Opalsns

You are most kind to say those nice words, it made me glad. I did receive our cats petmission not long ago and some pathtags now and then so there haven´t really been all empty but mail is always fun and coinmail is very fun.

I haven´t done really much to set trades or so on either but now is autumn here again and time to be inside and prepare missions and trades. :D

All the best to you all and tomorrow is monday = mailday again. :)

grodan Karin

Wow, opalsns must have a great crystalball, I got coins today!!!

I received the 52 pick-me-up-mission and it really picked me up. Great thanks Li-Z, I loved it all.

I will do some research on where to send it.

grodan Karin

Todays mail...I also posted elsewhere in the forum...my thanks to the mystery giver.

IMG_NEW_0001-3-2.jpg

ILYK

Ok, I recognize the Luck & Protection coin (I'd love for one of those to show up in my mailbox...) But what are the rather feather-like items below it?

CF30

August GC&PC. :P I haven't activated mine yet to get the name of them.

Todays mail...I also posted elsewhere in the forum...my thanks to the mystery giver.

IMG_NEW_0001-3-2.jpg

ILYK

Ok, I recognize the Luck & Protection coin (I'd love for one of those to show up in my mailbox...) But what are the rather feather-like items below it?

CF30

August GC&PC. :ph34r: I haven't activated mine yet to get the name of them.

I've been thinking all day they are leaves. But I suppose feathers might be the case. I really have no idea what they are. :P