What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Then I found This Fantastic Package! There are two RepliCoin Cards, and a set of TB Dog Tags, and a note with a Pathtag Club Anniversary Tag. I think I can see the RepliCoin Card as the covers to a Custom made Notebook, with the TB Tag attached, and let loose to travel. But if I do this, I'll have to have another batch of Cointest BOF Coins made though...Thanks for the idea, BriarPatch

51597eaa-8c58-4eb1-a351-0277aa831918.jpg

Picture these two halves seperated, laminated, and bound with pages to sign in between them. Then released to travel and spread the word of our fun games here!

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Boy.. all this talk of candy corn makes me want to go out and get some.. If anyone outside of the US wants to see what it's like I'd be more then happy to send you a bag. Just let me know. :(

I would never torture someone with a candy creme like candy corn. That stuff is gross and is most likely toxic. You all can keep that which you like, I'll stick with my dark chocolate.

Oh, and not a coin for me since I got that package of 250 coins. :rolleyes:

maldar

I actually retreived these things from my old mailbox, several weeks ago. This is a winners matched set of my Collectible, Tradable GameCards. This is the oldest of my Games, and this Matched Pair are some of the Oldest Cards in that game. In the details you can see some clues to this.

Matched GameCards (Hen)

02f6e122-c47c-4710-9bf3-631193774c5a.jpg

Details

9fb7af59-3f83-4870-b020-75c0691aa6e1.jpg

In this one, if you have good eyesight, you can see a shadow of the "W"(to the left of the real "W") of my name on the sticker underneath this sticker. The very first cards I made were not laminated, and only said...

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

was here on

____-____-____

Those were not part of any Game. That idea came a few days later, and I had to cover all the old stickers with new ones. I think I released less than a dozen of the first incarnation.

a35fbdae-db9a-4e15-bfbf-c1c32d7445fe.jpg

In this one, you can see the edge of the original sticker under the newer sticker.

I actually retreived these things from my old mailbox, several weeks ago. This is a winners matched set of my Collectible, Tradable GameCards. This is the oldest of my Games, and this Matched Pair are some of the Oldest Cards in that game. In the details you can see some clues to this.

Matched GameCards (Hen)

02f6e122-c47c-4710-9bf3-631193774c5a.jpg

Details

9fb7af59-3f83-4870-b020-75c0691aa6e1.jpg

In this one, if you have good eyesight, you can see a shadow of the "W"(to the left of the real "W") of my name on the sticker underneath this sticker. The very first cards I made were not laminated, and only said...

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

was here on

____-____-____

Those were not part of any Game. That idea came a few days later, and I had to cover all the old stickers with new ones. I think I released less than a dozen of the first incarnation.

a35fbdae-db9a-4e15-bfbf-c1c32d7445fe.jpg

In this one, you can see the edge of the original sticker under the newer sticker.

This means I'll be sending them a set of TB Dog Tags!

I don't even know where to start, so I'll begin with an item not related to Coins(until I fill it with my Collection). Those pictures on the side might make good Coin designs?

This Tin belonged to Baba, my Stepmom's Mom.

8753d3c7-488b-4c80-8c15-81483721fe73.jpg

I found it in my Mailbox today, filled with...

8602130b-22cf-40ac-8c1b-f2cd623d57c7.jpg

Homemade Oatmeal rasin Cookies!!

Love your tin. I bet you'll take real good care of it :rolleyes: Is it an odd shape? With you not getting to your mailbox too often, were you able to eat them without dipping them?

Even better than Cookies, this last one Takes The cake!

There is only one Coin on my Heart's Desire list. Today I found that Coin in my Mailbox!! The envelope that concealed the Coin carried a message of "Hope on the Move" so I was wondering if there would be a Coin from Hope, ID inside, but I was even more surprised at what I found!

2-Bring-Hope has sent me a Birthday Surprise! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I'm very glad that I picked this up on a Sunday, so that there was no one at the Post Office to see me nearly in tears. When I saw the Coin, I was as emotional as the very first time I found one of these in the wild. This time the emotions were good though...Surprise and Happiness, rather than Shock, Disbelief, Confusion and Grief.

Discovering one of thses Coins in the wild was the way I learned of Leigh Ann's passing, and it really threw me for a loop that day(I had to get a muggle to verify that it meant what I thought). I was not myself for a whole day or two after that.

I never got to meet her, but between her Trackable Wooden Nickels, and My Collectible, Tradable GameCards, we had a little game of Tag going on, as well as finding each others Hidden Caches. I have wanted to be the owner of one of these Coins since the day I found that first one, and to be able to watch it travel. This one will be set free and carry a message to...

"Be Aware of Bikes Around You"

I Can't Beleive My Eyes!!!

0630f6b3-d136-46e1-9a3f-d4c22204886b.jpg

2-Bring-Hope, Thank You for this wonderful surprise.

Boy.. all this talk of candy corn makes me want to go out and get some.. If anyone outside of the US wants to see what it's like I'd be more then happy to send you a bag. Just let me know. :huh:

What an offer - but the dentist yesterday had to re-secure a crown, and said no candy!!!

Well, she said I could suck some!

no chewing! :)

Boy.. all this talk of candy corn makes me want to go out and get some.. If anyone outside of the US wants to see what it's like I'd be more then happy to send you a bag. Just let me know. :huh:

What an offer - but the dentist yesterday had to re-secure a crown, and said no candy!!!

Well, she said I could suck some!

no chewing! :)

Well, since they are Pure SWEET, you Could suck on them :huh:

Well, today I received from kehunt64 one of the most surprising out of the blue coins that I have been trying to get one of forever. I am still stunned from opening the mailer. I could sit here and enter the smileys and the Thank You`s but it wouldn`t even come close to how I feel ( also some of us could be on dial up or even fast internet and it would never load today).

Karen, I really dont know how to say Thank You for the Centris coin. A Thank You just doesn`t seem enough. I will cherish this coin and every time I look at or think of it I will remember what a great gift you have sent me.

Well, today I received from kehunt64 one of the most surprising out of the blue coins that I have been trying to get one of forever. I am still stunned from opening the mailer. I could sit here and enter the smileys and the Thank You`s but it wouldn`t even come close to how I feel ( also some of us could be on dial up or even fast internet and it would never load today).

Karen, I really dont know how to say Thank You for the Centris coin. A Thank You just doesn`t seem enough. I will cherish this coin and every time I look at or think of it I will remember what a great gift you have sent me.

I am glad that the coin arrived safely. I am so happy :):huh: that you were stunned by the surprise. You have been so generous with others, myself included, and this is my way of saying THANK YOU for all that you have given. ~Karen

Today was an awesome day! I got:

A full set of ISAF/CA coins from E&Cplus3's cointest! Thanks so much E&Cplus3!

A 4 Musketeers coin and a Diabetes coin from geoswag.com.

A Prinsesstårta coin that Solan109 was nice enough to send me just because I asked where I could buy one. Thanks so much Solan109!

Wish I could find my camera :)

Wohoo, today I received this beautiful coin :huh:

It´s much larger than I thought... :)

I won it in an cointest a long while ago (see the background og the picture).

I thought it was lost on the way... The envelope dates back to July 22nd :huh:

photo deleted for speed - BFL

I got a mailer yesterday too, dated 10 July - three months - postage $8.25 USD.

Small bubble mailer, only 6 coins in it. (Thanks Jim, Claddagh coins - he had offered to replace them, but I asked him to wait!)

And it's not even the Christmas rush period! What is happening to International mail at the moment??

Boy.. all this talk of candy corn makes me want to go out and get some.. If anyone outside of the US wants to see what it's like I'd be more then happy to send you a bag. Just let me know. :grin:

Oh!! What an offer!!!! You are so kind, generous and sweet!!! Sweet??? ;) Like candy corns!!! :D

According to what I saw here, they are sweet...right??? :D

Chief20r2 went to the Pirates of Harriman event - woot, saw the photo of the truck....didn't know his cast was that heavy, but, he did do some shopping for me. Received one of the awesome event coins today and a 4 Muskateers coin ~ very cool. Thank you Norm! You are the greatest!

Yesterday I received these coins in the mail.

The Centris from a trade with CLAMM...WOW !!!!

you got a centris! i wrote about a trade but never heard back from the owner/trader. love that coin!

lara

:D ...I traded my personal to the owner/trader & they never sent me their coin..... :grin:

CF30

each time i log in, this is at the top of the page and each time i read it, it ticks me off. that is theft, pure and simple. we are such trusting folks, send off coins (our hard-earned money) and trust that the receiver is going to live up to their end of the bargain and send a coin back. when they don't, their names should be posted!

lara

I had asked if there was a feedback thread anywhere in another thread and this is why. On a lot of other forums I am on where trading goes on there is a feedback list of people that trade and if they are a deadbeat or a decent trader. I know a lot of the time it can turn into a flame session but for people like me just staring out at least it would give us a heads up if I might get screwed over. Just my Canadian .04 cents which works out to about .02 cents US.

Yesterday I received these coins in the mail.

The Centris from a trade with CLAMM...WOW !!!!

you got a centris! i wrote about a trade but never heard back from the owner/trader. love that coin!

lara

:D ...I traded my personal to the owner/trader & they never sent me their coin..... :grin:

CF30

each time i log in, this is at the top of the page and each time i read it, it ticks me off. that is theft, pure and simple. we are such trusting folks, send off coins (our hard-earned money) and trust that the receiver is going to live up to their end of the bargain and send a coin back. when they don't, their names should be posted!

lara

I had asked if there was a feedback thread anywhere in another thread and this is why. On a lot of other forums I am on where trading goes on there is a feedback list of people that trade and if they are a deadbeat or a decent trader. I know a lot of the time it can turn into a flame session but for people like me just staring out at least it would give us a heads up if I might get screwed over. Just my Canadian .04 cents which works out to about .02 cents US.

i wish there was one here too.

lara

I went to the mail not expecting anything today. I am hiking the highest peak in Ontario on Saturday with a huge group of cachers and had resigned myself to the fact that I would most likely not get anything new before I left Friday. Wrong!!! Got my The Puzzle Cache coins in. Two in N and one in G. At least I have some new coins to show at the hike.

P.S. It's Ishpatina Ridge for anyone interested. (GCYYQR)

Edited by kayn_os

It has been a great week so far! I received a Portugal 2008 from carolangelpaul in exchange for the coin I sent as a prize for his event in Kabul (totally unexpected!!!)

I also received my silver Kapitein Haak personal coin in trade from the good Kapitein!

Aaaaand I received another heart's desire coin: A Windmolen!!!!! There was also a 2006 Czech gold geocoin tucked in beside it -- another unexpected gift! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I'll post pics as soon as I get my camera batteries recharged :D

It has been a great week so far! I received a Portugal 2008 from carolangelpaul in exchange for the coin I sent as a prize for his event in Kabul (totally unexpected!!!)

I also received my silver Kapitein Haak personal coin in trade from the good Kapitein!

Aaaaand I received another heart's desire coin: A Windmolen!!!!! There was also a 2006 Czech gold geocoin tucked in beside it -- another unexpected gift! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I'll post pics as soon as I get my camera batteries recharged :D

Wow, you have gotten really nice coins as of laterly. CONGRADS!! ;) The Windmolen coin is been a heart desired coin for a long time along with the dutch shoe. You are so lucky, hope you spread some of that luck our way E&C plus3. :grin:
cool day with nifty sig items along with a coin from ebay, the leipzig coin from ebay and one of the darling nerds from solan109. i had made her some sigs and she sent this coin. i love these little things!

2926158218_3bb5fe70d6_o.jpg

rsg

Ooh! LOVE Castle Man's Tag! :huh:

CF30

Me too.......never seen that one until this morning (Castle Man's tag). Love the little blood hound wooden nickel and card too, they're so cute!

Ali

grabbags.jpg

all these came in my mail today. although none of them were gifts or trades, i purchased them all myself. i do want to thank rsg for being the go between for the gnome coin i bought but couldnt get sent straight to me in the uk.

the other coins were a couple of grabbags i bought from ernies coinstore.

as you can see i have some duplicated coins now so now i am happy as i must not buy anymore coins for a while, but i can still trade.

whooooooooooooooot :laughing:

grabbags.jpg

all these came in my mail today. although none of them were gifts or trades, i purchased them all myself. i do want to thank rsg for being the go between for the gnome coin i bought but couldnt get sent straight to me in the uk.

the other coins were a couple of grabbags i bought from ernies coinstore.

as you can see i have some duplicated coins now so now i am happy as i must not buy anymore coins for a while, but i can still trade.

whooooooooooooooot :laughing:

whooooottttt, i am happpy for you with your big treasure whhoooootttt :blink::)B)

Today Lorca recived her Halloween mission and WAUWIE what a BEAUTIFUL package.

I really love all the sigs and Lorca`s coins that was send by Geo-Gophers but there was also i special photo card for me in it to,

Geo-Gopher i really don`t know how you did it but today of all days i need the place the most and you give it to me today, the tears are roling over my face of all the mix feelings but i`m so THANKFULL for it........

I can`t express but this way i give you a BIG HUG and again THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH.

gg003.jpg

Today Lorca recived her Halloween mission and WAUWIE what a BEAUTIFUL package.

I really love all the sigs and Lorca`s coins that was send by Geo-Gophers but there was also i special photo card for me in it to,

Geo-Gopher i really don`t know how you did it but today of all days i need the place the most and you give it to me today, the tears are roling over my face of all the mix feelings but i`m so THANKFULL for it........

I can`t express but this way i give you a BIG HUG and again THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH.

gg003.jpg

WOW, look someone got lucky. Very nice sig items Geo_Gophers, love them alot :blink::D