What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

DNF Blues Big Beans

Picture, please! :D Where were these sold?

CF30

They were part of the group of Big Beans Geo-Jellies. I had the DNF Blues flavor made (20 in nickel, 2 gold), after a weekend of caching and not finding but 2 caches!

Size comparison -

Geo-Jellies 3 and Big Bean

gj3andbb.jpg

Big Bean - Front

bbfront.jpg

Big Bean - Back

bbback.jpg

Edited by ~tasia~

Got the "hat trick" this week as I had a package arrive Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The wooden nickel came from City of Rocks State Park north of Deming, New Mexico. The state parks of NM are celebrating their 75th Anniversary.

Top row: Permanence Geocoin, Starry Sky Geocoin

Second Row: Purple flying nerdling

Third row: 75 anniversary nickel from NM state parks, Last Cache of the day, and Black Renagade Nerd.

geoswag3.jpg

Ooooooh - I love the top right coin, the night sky is beautiful (isn't it based on a well known artist's work - just cannot remember the name...).

Just one question - I couldn't find it in the net; is "Starry Sky GC" the real name of this coin???

Best regards, Michael

I stand corrected it's Starry Night. I always remember it as Starry Sky.<_<. It's one of my favorite Vince Van Gough pieces.

Edited by WestTxCondor

Today was an empty coinday, not a single one, the only thing I got was a bill and some ads. :grin:

Maybe tomorrow :grin:

I´m here reading about all those gorgeous coins out there and the jellies, ohhh. I´m still waiting for mine since there was some fuzz with our order from Sweden. I might say I´m jellies (jealous) of all you that already got yours. Great colours and size is better that last round. I can hardly wait and see what mine looks like, have 5 flavours to wait for.

grodan Karin

A little off topic but for those that into pathtags we got a visit from the Path Tag fairy. Had an envelope in the mail today. Had our address as the return address and as I was opening it could tell it was a pathtag but knew we didn't have an trades active. Behold it was new pathtag. Very cool and thank you.

:grin: please a photo, i am curious :grin:

Will work on a pic for you.

Our coin did consists of all coins we traded for. We got 2 cute dinonerds, from Kelly and Rick of Broken W- Thank You

We also got a deadman's Hand geocoin from Joe of joranda-Thank You

and a geocoin we been desiring for a while now, Thank You Chuck of Tennessee Jed for the Beautiful Greatful Dead Bear

Barry and Val of sweetlife

I have been traveling back and forth between Denver, Cheyenne and Twin Falls, Idaho. Those of you who know me know why I have been a frequent airport dweller. With all this travel it has been hard to keep track of my coin mail, most of it being sent to Cheyenne. This morning in Twin Falls I received the most wonderful package of coins. It made my very difficult day to come a little easier to take.

A round about way of getting them but a perfect way to do so. MY TURTLES CAME!!!!

My gosh TSUN ...absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!

Then if it couldn't get any better... a very special card from some of my friends who attended GW6.. you all made me cry. How is it that you have touched my heart so well. To each and everyone of you who signed the card...thank you. I couldn't make it to the event, but now know you missed me. The amount of friendship I have from this forum of coiners is just amazing.

Marilyn... you are sneaky indeed. So much love sent in a small bubble mailer. I am without words to express how thankful I am to have you as a friend. :grin: My first Geo guitar, a GWVI yellow bear, Rivercity Nerd and a GWVI event coin. Thank you for making me feel special.

Jodi

edit: spelling

Edited by Team FIREBOY

I got a super nice surprise in the mail today....a BRoKeN W "Spike Geocoin and matching pin". The message and reason for receiving it truly mean alot. Thank you very much !!!!

spikepin.jpg

All I can say is Ditto. We also received Spike and matching pin in the mail today and the message attatched was touching.

Thank you Kelly, next time through town we will stop. :grin:

I got a super nice surprise in the mail today....a BRoKeN W "Spike Geocoin and matching pin". The message and reason for receiving it truly mean alot. Thank you very much !!!!

spikepin.jpg

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks for the coin gift, BRoKeN W, I'm sure we're all glad to have helped :grin:

Edited by scavok

I have been traveling back and forth between Denver, Cheyenne and Twin Falls, Idaho. Those of you who know me know why I have been a frequent airport dweller. With all this travel it has been hard to keep track of my coin mail, most of it being sent to Cheyenne. This morning in Twin Falls I received the most wonderful package of coins. It made my very difficult day to come a little easier to take.

A round about way of getting them but a perfect way to do so. MY TURTLES CAME!!!!

My gosh TSUN ...absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!!

Then if it couldn't get any better... a very special card from some of my friends who attended GW6.. you all made me cry. How is it that you have touched my heart so well. To each and everyone of you who signed the card...thank you. I couldn't make it to the event, but now know you missed me. The amount of friendship I have from this forum of coiners is just amazing.

Marilyn... you are sneaky indeed. So much love sent in a small bubble mailer. I am without words to express how thankful I am to have you as a friend. :rolleyes: My first Geo guitar, a GWVI yellow bear, Rivercity Nerd and a GWVI event coin. Thank you for making me feel special.

Jodi

edit: spelling

MM is such a sweetheart! She made sure you were taken care of :lol: We missed getting to see you at GW6, hopefully we can get you out to the Geo Rendevouz!

At GW6, MM got me a jar of nutella and a number of treats for the dogs, she even walked around with me while I walked them in the park. Such a nice lady that MM!

Droppin you an email shortly....

spikepin.jpg

Cats outta the bag :rolleyes:

Congratulations bvnlj. WOW - blue/green Spike is pretty cool!!

Today I got a really nice surprise in my mailbox, a Micky Mouse and Pluto card and a beautiful handmade Geo.Error wooden Coin #012 :lol::lol::o

Thank you very much, GEO.ERROR!!!

(I would love to take a picture, but my camera broke while caching last week and I haven't gotten the new one from the cacher who broke it... :rolleyes: )

I was lucky today to, i've got my trade in the mailbox.

:lol: Southpawaz thanks for the geojelly and the special Egyptian shabti, this one was a big suprise. :rolleyes:

:lol: wow, how do you know that i love Egyptian coins and the geojelly is more cuter then i thought. :o

Thank you very much.

Today I got a really nice surprise in my mailbox, a Micky Mouse and Pluto card and a beautiful handmade Geo.Error wooden Coin #012 :o;):rolleyes:

(I would love to take a picture, but my camera broke while caching last week and I haven't gotten the new one from the cacher who broke it... :lol: )

OOH OOH OOH! Me too, except, mine had butterflies and flowers on it and my coin has a lovely decopauged Dutch flowerpot on it!

Thank you, Geo Error! I love it!! I got number 10!

Naomi :lol:

Yesterday a full pod of grey whales swam into my mailbox. These really are as beautiful as everyone says :rolleyes: .

2 Glitter grey whales

2 Translucent aqua grey whales

1 Translucent green grey whale

AND

2 'California or Bust' GWVI roadtrip coins

AND

caching on the moon yellow BN- this lead to a discussion about lunar land ownership with the kids. One of our buddies bought our daughter land rights on the moon for a baby gift. Now I need to go find that certificate....

Today I got a really nice surprise in my mailbox, a Micky Mouse and Pluto card and a beautiful handmade Geo.Error wooden Coin #012 :rolleyes::lol::lol:

(I would love to take a picture, but my camera broke while caching last week and I haven't gotten the new one from the cacher who broke it... :o )

OOH OOH OOH! Me too, except, mine had butterflies and flowers on it and my coin has a lovely decopauged Dutch flowerpot on it!

Thank you, Geo Error! I love it!! I got number 10!

Naomi ;)

Seems that all have something different on it :o Mine has something that I don't know how to describe it... it looks a little bit like a wing, or a tail, or some kind of hat :o and it has beautiful flowers on it! I wish that I could make a photo, it is really hard to describe ;):)

Thanks again, GEO.ERROR!!!

Oh hooray! I got my NIght Hunter coin (Thanks!). It looks so cool. I got a PT trade, which was a Shaggy tag. Gotta love the gang from Scooby-Doo. Shaggy kinda reminds me of...me...lol

I also got a great little surprise. The PT Fairy sent me a very cute tag. Wife and I just love it.

Today I received:

Fortune favors the Bold coins

Mother Nature Watches Us in ant. gold

grodan in copper with green enamel and silver with green glitter (very cute, thanks for the trade grodan & fiabus)

Nerd V2 BleBerry (cute!! Thanks for the cointest Ble68)

My first Tranquility coin, Purple Haze (beautiful coin, thanks for the trade Matlock75)

I have to say today was a great day for my mailbox. I cannot thank you enough YemonYime. This coin easily takes top spot for my favorite coin. Or at least right along side my GSA coin. :) Very cool. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e513f5db-1d6a-4421-ba09-c75f4d96fcc4.jpg

46f2574e-5dec-4952-a680-b66572c77821.jpg

The one picture did not turn out really clear but you get the picture! ;)