What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I didn't buy any mystery coins either, don't have the loot to do it. I wouldn't give up hope that someday, somewhere a mystery coin will find its' way to you Trena. I just happened to win a Geocaching Jedi coin on the Podcacher in a contest and another coiner generously offered to send an 'extra' Geocoin Fairy (who has extras?) to my son who is in the process of becoming toothess as seven year olds do. :D

So, while I didn't get any mystery coin in the 'traditional' ways (except it was awfully nice of AtlantaGal-truly in the spirit of the coin) I did get two. I am still holding out for a visit from the Geocoin Bug and I desperately wish for a wishing coin. Then my life dreams will be fulfilled :) .

To keep 'on topic' NOTHING in my mailbox today :D Boo.

Congrats gardengorilla! You may not have received one any of the 'traditional' ways, but if you had not won the contest, pretty sure one would have shown up in your mailbox :D

To keep on topic, only thing in my mailbox was a Lego catalog with all those cool Indiana Jones Lego sets... Hmmmm...

001-2-2.jpg

Thanks Geocaching Jedi! That lifts my spirits considerably...when I opened my mail today, the Geocaching Jedi coin was still warm from its' intergalactic journey. I pressed it to my cheek and felt my force return.

Today, I am busy cleaning out boxes...getting rid of things we won't take to Australia. My husband has been hinting our Doxies (my furbabies) should be given to a good home rather than go through the trip and quarantine, etc. I am so depressed, I'm listening to Air Supply (I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you...)which I guess is making it worse.

Right now, I just think there is no one that can love them like we do, there has to be a better solution.

Congrats on getting Geocaching Jedi thats wonderful :) and your Geocoin Fairy who has extra you say? I don't know how they get more then one I would be happy with one :D

Today in my mail I got a Dardevle 003 and a wooden Nickel ( love these):D I Love it !!!!!!!!Thank you my friend :)

Hubby returned from the PO and said, "Here Babe, it's all for you!" Received a very special trade from Paula of Cinemaboxers - their path tag and Cosmo Memorial coin. Thank you Paula!

Also a packet from Landsharkz with 3 guitars and a 5 pack of picks. Nice. GEDC0110.jpg

Nice bundle of coins. Are you starting a band? :D

Hubby returned from the PO and said, "Here Babe, it's all for you!" Received a very special trade from Paula of Cinemaboxers - their path tag and Cosmo Memorial coin. Thank you Paula!

Also a packet from Landsharkz with 3 guitars and a 5 pack of picks. Nice. GEDC0110.jpg

Nice bundle of coins. Are you starting a band? :D

I know a bunch of folks would love to trade for guitars - but I have a couple of events coming up for special door prizes - one a Meet & Greet right after a Relay for Life Event. The RFL Event is very special to me!

The only band I would be good in is woodwinds - LOL Strings were never really my thing and my voice - well, they would ask me to take a walk ...........

Have to say those Picks are much nicer than I expected! Very Cool!

Just judging interest. :) Be ready to play my little game in June. Those who are clever enough will have the chance to win one of my little beauties.

coins229cropped.jpg

:)CF30 :)

I'm clever enough to know I like these coins a lot!!

Am I clever enough to WIN one.....how about a trade!! ;)

LOL Tempting, my friend, very tempting! But, read my sig lines. ;) Getting ready to "upset things" Caw, caw, caw! :) Just a bit anyhoo... :)

CF30

And we were calling Castleman a tease a few weeks ago... but you are taking this to a whole 'nother level!! :)

LOL Tempting, my friend, very tempting! But, read my sig lines. :) Getting ready to "upset things" Caw, caw, caw! :) Just a bit anyhoo... :D

CF30

And we were calling Castleman a tease a few weeks ago... but you are taking this to a whole 'nother level!! :)

True enough. ;) But at least I'm showing what I have. :D

Just so y'all know: These are non trackable and therefore NOT FOR SALE at any price. One way to get one (and I do mean one) is hinted at above. There may be other ways but they will not be sold or traded - here or anywhere else. :D

CF30

Sarah, I am a man...and therefore not clever enough :) based on your sig.line. I think yee ladies and lasses had better move in on those gorgeous feathers ;)

I'm am definitely NOT with him!! {said as keewee quickly distances himself from Tethys C} :)

Edited by keewee

The feather is very nice . . . BUT I absolutely LOVE that witch coin, What is it called And How do we get one of those ;)

I believe that's the Walpurgis Event coin.. probably have to trade for it.. I'd like to have one or two versions of that myself, if anyone out there has and extra. Hint Hint.. :)

Very nice feather coins, and I like the witch coin too, I've zoomed in but cannot make out which event it refers to. Are these available for trade/purchase anywhere, I am assuming it is a good witch and not a wicked one :)

Today I received a gift from Joranda, his very nice personal coin depicting a Deadmans Hand, that's a Poker thing I think, not a coin with a 'hand' on it ;):) Thank you Joranda.

Very nice feather coins, and I like the witch coin too, I've zoomed in but cannot make out which event it refers to. Are these available for trade/purchase anywhere, I am assuming it is a good witch and not a wicked one :)

Today I received a gift from Joranda, his very nice personal coin depicting a Deadmans Hand, that's a Poker thing I think, not a coin with a 'hand' on it ;):) Thank you Joranda.

It refers to the Walpurgis Event 2008 GC18MN0, that was in Germany, but I am not sure where to get the coins though... :)

The feather is very nice . . . BUT I absolutely LOVE that witch coin, What is it called And How do we get one of those :D

I believe that's the Walpurgis Event coin.. probably have to trade for it.. I'd like to have one or two versions of that myself, if anyone out there has and extra. Hint Hint.. :D

Yep, it is the Walpurgis 2008 coin. Steinwalzer helped me get them. I am giving one + the Walpurgis 2006 coin to a witch friend of mine. :D

CF30

Today I received:

-Gold Boomerang..Thanks so much Liz!! :D

-GeoGuitars, Canada and stars and Stripes

-Astro Geocoin and a surprise cacher coin with it and some wonderful magnets!! Thanks so much Lara!! :D

-pathtags

you are most welcome! the magnets with the red shoes is my sig item i leave in caches. still learning on the glass ones. :-)

lara

this has been another great day! gifts from randy - the wooden thingies -not sure what to call them, he signed them. i am going to put little magnets on them and stick them on my frig and the tantaka. thanks so much randy, you didn't have to do that.

tranqs and the most wonderful Collector coins. these are so much more beautiful in person than in pics.

2498627996_55c57049c5_o.jpg

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl

this has been another great day! gifts from randy - the wooden thingies -not sure what to call them, he signed them. i am going to put little magnets on them and stick them on my frig and the tantaka. thanks so much randy, you didn't have to do that.

tranqs and the most wonderful Collector coins. these are so much more beautiful in person than in pics.

2498627996_55c57049c5_o.jpg

lara

Those are my sig items I leave in caches. Anything to do with water and fish I love. And I couldn't think of a better person to send the Tatanka to!!! :D

Edited by rsfish1

lara

Those are my sig items I leave in caches. Anything to do with water and fish I love. And I couldn't think of a better person to send the Tatanka to!!! :D

again, thanks so much!

rsg

What a coin mail day!!! A month I have gone without. Hubby sent all the bubble mailers to me!

I had lots of fun opening them and they brought a little cheer to a rather bad day.

Poison Sumac

Phantom Logger

Blue Claddagh- just beautiful!!!

Pickle Geocoin - cute

Found coin -

DNF coin

3 Compass Rose Coins

4 Caching on the Moon Coins

2 - 4 Musketeers - Black

2 - 4 Musketeers - Purple

4 Pirates Booty Coins

NERDS- Geo.Error and Lorca - thanks for the trades!

1 Maritime Geocaching - I have no idea where this came from, who it came from or why it came. Thanks though!!! (if I owe you a trade, please contact me)

Jodi

1 Maritime Geocaching - I have no idea where this came from, who it came from or why it came. Thanks though!!! (if I owe you a trade, please contact me)

hmmmm If I remember correctly (It has been a few months and I'm lucky I can remember what I did yesterday lol) I think that is the coin your Hubby won in my cointest :D

Glad it got there safe and sound :D

Trena

hmmmm If I remember correctly (It has been a few months and I'm lucky I can remember what I did yesterday lol) I think that is the coin your Hubby won in my cointest :P

Trena

Yes, got it and it is a beauty. Thank you!. Where shall I go to get the code to activate it? The envelope did say Trena, I just had forgot trading or winning a cointest. Jodi

hmmmm If I remember correctly (It has been a few months and I'm lucky I can remember what I did yesterday lol) I think that is the coin your Hubby won in my cointest :P

Trena

Yes, got it and it is a beauty. Thank you!. Where shall I go to get the code to activate it? The envelope did say Trena, I just had forgot trading or winning a cointest. Jodi

You can get your activation code here Jodi :D

http://www.coincodes.com/activations/Marit...me-multiple.php