What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I received 1 coin today but it made my day, my week!! Thank you soooooooo much my Italian friend!! :ph34r::):);)

6b81fd50-3174-4a23-9789-92396b43ba21.jpg

WOW, CONGRATS on the awesome coin Chantal!! Very deserving! I think I remember seeing one of these at an event recently (maybe TMA had it, I can't recall because of my STUPID memory)!

TMA's hasn't left his house yet, but if you remind me . . . . :)

I got my Benchmark Geocoin club coin yesterday -- Cape Hatteras Light House. This coin means that I now have to flow over to a 2nd page of coins in my album that represent North Carolina. Woohoo!

Well, now the next time I'm down that way I'm gonna have to search for that benchmark...

Received part of my order of Thor's Hammer! ;):ph34r:

I was able to order 2 each of the AN, AB, and AC (no two-tones). But I only received the AN and AB coins today. No coppers! I'm hoping they just wouldn't fit in the 4x8 mailer and are coming separate!

Edited by E&Cplus3

Today is my birthday and I have been blessed with some wonderful gifts, I also received a wonderful surprise today - a Rainbow Bridge coin from Karma. Did you know it was my birthday or was it pure coincidence? Thank you so much for sending me this lovely coin.

d5a03cf1-4cea-41cb-aed1-932b6ac20562.jpg

ee7f2618-cb98-484a-bf2a-358ddefdde8f.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Highland Geofairy!! May your day be blessed with the warmth and joy you've so caringly shared with many here! AWESOME coin to, CONGRATS!

Great to hear Karma is still active too, haven't seen any psts from her lately!!

Today i got a great gift from Map Monkey, not in my mailbox but

au-08-gold-front.jpg

he has give me this coin and he will set the coin free in australie, so i can watch the coin travel through this great country

:drama: thanks for this generous gift,Map Monkey, you have made my dream come true :D

That is an excellent way of doing it :D

Today is my birthday and I have been blessed with some wonderful gifts, I also received a wonderful surprise today - a Rainbow Bridge coin from Karma. Did you know it was my birthday or was it pure coincidence? Thank you so much for sending me this lovely coin.

d5a03cf1-4cea-41cb-aed1-932b6ac20562.jpg

ee7f2618-cb98-484a-bf2a-358ddefdde8f.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY B) ! ! !

Isn't that an awesome And a wonderfully huge coin? Congratulations! (hey, wait, this must mean that Karma KNOWS who you are :D:D:drama: )

O.K. Today, I received my cute cameras from the past. - I Know that isn't what they are called but that Is what they are :drama:

i received my two cameras today also AND two czech coins AND the wonderful, splendiferous texas round-up boot in gold. i am also waiting for one in silver - bought that before i found the gold one. i'll have to put that on a "trading" list!

and an oakbuck. what is an oakbuck?

this is pretty cool. but i have to slow down now.

time to activate!!

lara

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Last couple of days have been great, but TODAY....NERDS!!!!!

011.jpg

Not very a great photo but I prefer natural light and we have no sunshine here...just gray!

Cinnabear was also tickled to get her 5 nerds, I think they turned out better than mine...mine look naked. :P

Also thanks for the trade Dubyadee!

I Was gonna say that Those nerds look to be naked :P !

O.K. Today, I received my cute cameras from the past. - I Know that isn't what they are called but that Is what they are :P

i received my two cameras today also AND two czech coins AND the wonderful, splendiferous texas round-up boot in gold. i am also waiting for one in silver - bought that before i found the gold one. i'll have to put that on a "trading" list!

and an oakbuck. what is an oakbuck?

this is pretty cool. but i have to slow down now.

time to activate!!

lara

My understanding is that the "oakbucks" can be used toward purchase - in person :P - from the vendor. So, If you go to an event and they are there, you can "buy" your price down with them. - They Also have free die-sides out there.

Oh yes they look naked in the photo but they are copper sparkle with nickel.

Forgot to mention too that I got my first ever MYSTERY COIN....A MYSTERY NERD!! Thanks mystery nerd person! :P

SO, That is what the White guy is ?!? a mystery :P Just what is that owl coin. It looks as though it says . . . "COOL" with its eyes.

Oh yes they look naked in the photo but they are copper sparkle with nickel.

Forgot to mention too that I got my first ever MYSTERY COIN....A MYSTERY NERD!! Thanks mystery nerd person! :P

SO, That is what the White guy is ?!? a mystery :P Just what is that owl coin. It looks as though it says . . . "COOL" with its eyes.

The owl coin is the old COOL club geocoin.

Today I received;

-Boomerang ...so nice in person!!!

-AE Carousel Horse...got to hide it from the littlest Pengo in the house. I want to keep this one and as soon as PengoBeky sees it she will want it. Is that mean? It's sooooo sparkly and pretty. I love the carousel horses.

Thanks so much for the trades!!

In the mailbox today with the bills and notices of price increases for services was...

An OverTheEdge personal geocoin. That you so much for the coin - it's really cool. The cointest was a lot of fun... watching the clock for the next 30 mins so I could enter again... and again... and again... :P

Again, thanks for the coin. :P

Today I received a Dorkfish fishbowl... a coin I really wanted since I saw it at GW5 last year and forgot to buy it!!! THANK YOU Karma...... i really made my day! I'm having a trying week at work and this cheered me up. Usually I like my job, but if I could quit.... I'd have walked out this week.... got some nastiness going on and I actually have to be nice to someone who was lying about stuff and it makes me NUTS....

Well anyway.... this is a most wonderful addition to my sparklies....... yay!

:)