What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Today I received the single greatest item in my mail that has been years in the making and working.

"Dear Applicant:

The admissions committee has reviewed your application to the School of Pharmacy and it is our pleasure to inform you of our decision to admit you to the Doctor of Pharmacy program for the fall of 2008."

Woohoo!!

Congrats on the great news and good luck at school ! I recived today a notice to report for jury duty monday,no coins :o

ooh, the mail-lady was nice to me today. two lord of the caches in antique gold, one of me and one for my friend's birthday (i send a box full of stuff - so she gets two coins!)

and the AG edition of the tranquility geocoin. wow, that is amazing, the complexity of the design. i can see how you guys get all into these coins.

i keep repeating to myself, i will NOT get obsessive, i will NOT start another collection.

i was going to put the lord of the caches coin out there, but thought, nope, i am going to wear it.

no more travelers for me. next time i put a coin in a cache it will be a ftf gift with no plans on traveling. make sense?

rsg

Today I received the single greatest item in my mail that has been years in the making and working.

"Dear Applicant:

The admissions committee has reviewed your application to the School of Pharmacy and it is our pleasure to inform you of our decision to admit you to the Doctor of Pharmacy program for the fall of 2008."

Woohoo!!

Congrats!! What school?

All I got in the mail today was a Jury Summons :-(

"Dear Applicant:

Woohoo!!

Wow - that's awesome. Congratulations!!!!

Thats better than what I got. I get out to the mailbox and as I turn to walk back I get

crapped on by a Robin. :o

I think my mail carrier was secretly hoping for something like that to land on me after my hounding him every day for the past month. So now I'm headed for the University of Colorado :)

All this school stuff has gotten in the way of my geocoinage and selling them off to aid in paying the way. My mailbox needs a coin hit now...

Whoooho, finally the long awaited mailer from Geoswag (mailed out in February) arrived!!! Still no Highland Fairies, Mermaids, or Thor's Hammers, but now there's hope that all those will arrive soon (well maybe in 4 weeks? :o ) :D

So here is what I found inside:

- Geocaching the Appalachian - New Jersey (this one was for my Easter Mission :) I sent them something different instead and will keep this one for me...)

- Super Cacher DNF Duo (gold)

And a Grab Bag with the following:

- Grab Bag Coin gold (I was surprised to find another one than the one I already have!) :D

- Two Cache Coin (antique bronze) :)

- What's in your Mailbox V2 (nickel) (I alredy have this one, but I guess this will be a nice trader coin)

- a Geocaching lanyard

- a Geocaching wristband

- a Nano cache

- a TB Skin (which I put immediately on my new TB, and put that TB in a cache just an hour later :D )

- a Pin with the American Flag and a Geocaching Flag

- and one Oakbuck

A fantastic week so far!!! Some long awaited AEs and one of the coolest non-round coins I've ever had the pleasure of working on. I don't think Jellyfish will have many of those hanging around for long! :):)

mailbox2.jpg

Those Jellyfish-coin are very nice are they for sale somewhere or tradeable somewhere? A Jellyfish could absolutely fit into my collection.

My mailbox was sadly empty today. :o

A fantastic week so far!!! Some long awaited AEs and one of the coolest non-round coins I've ever had the pleasure of working on. I don't think Jellyfish will have many of those hanging around for long! :D:)

mailbox2.jpg

Those Jellyfish-coin are very nice are they for sale somewhere or tradeable somewhere? A Jellyfish could absolutely fit into my collection.

My mailbox was sadly empty today. :o

I think you'll have to ask Jellyfish directly. He just announced them locally last night and I waited until this morning to post so as not to ruin the surprise :) He gave me his blessing to show them off today though :D

A fantastic week so far!!! Some long awaited AEs and one of the coolest non-round coins I've ever had the pleasure of working on. I don't think Jellyfish will have many of those hanging around for long! :D:o

mailbox2.jpg

OMG!! I LOVE the jellyfish!! They are too cute! I hope I am able to get one! :):)

Not a bad coin day today

In my grab bag...

Crazy Caching With Our Pug Bronze <<<very cool coin

GeocoinFest Attendee XLE Antique Copper

Geoswag Grab Bag Gold or bronze ? not good with types lol

ordered

Red Remembrance Poppy Micro Gold & Pin

Trade

Lunenburg County Cachers 2007 Nickel

Thank you for the trade The Skylark Four

:anitongue::anitongue:;)

Somehow I missed those copper CITO coins, I've been checking the site almost daily and I thought it hadn't happened yet.

today, I'll be lucky if my mailman makes it through the snow! We woke up to 6 inches and a total whiteout.

Spring where are you?

:anitongue:;):anitongue:

Keep your snow DO NOT send it east pleaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

Wow! How do we get that jellyfish??????? That's great!

Answer the multiple pathtag trade requests I've sent you. Say yes or say no, but answer. :anitongue:

Searched my mail for anything 'jellyfish' but not seeing anything ;)

We've got a couple of both versions left though after finding our son's secret stash of them :anitongue:

"Dear Applicant:

Woohoo!!

Many congratulations Scavok, wishing you every success for the future.

My mailbox was depressingly empty, again.

Hi folks -

After MOGA, I came home with a HECK of a LOT of coins - some traded, some gifted.

Heres my list!

Caching Pills

MOGA Coin

Snowman Spinner/Suncatcher

Wright Brothers Benchmark

Flying V

AE Screw

33 Club

KentuckyGirls

Scottish Cache Bash

Geocat

FlyinV

Silvermarc

2006 Satellite

Marky and Joani Personal

12 Days of Caching 2007

Icache

Flood Damage Appeal

Sundial

Cachepillar

Tama Maneki Neko - Gold & Bronze

GeoJelly

2008 Kansas Sunshine

57chevy Chat coin

GCC Jan Coin

Tennesee Jed

Portland OR 2005

Geocaching Future

Bad Mojo

Celebrating Independance

Hurricane Katrina

Happycats

Neoncacher

2004 Missouri Coin

And.... thanks to my VERY VERY Favorite trader :anitongue::anitongue:;);):):D:lol:

A Lord Pomsby and Yawp Tikis!!!!!!

I had an AWESOME weekend of coinage!

Edited by CinemaBoxers

:anitongue: a Zuni fetish turtle :anitongue: ....... and a great beaded necklace with a cacher tag. Wow Valerie, imagine my surprise when this showed up today. I love Zuni fetishes and this one will be headed to my special showcase in the house. This was very kind of you and I'm very touched by your generosity! Thank you for the smile ;) I'll be looking for you at the First Aid station come GW6 bearing a special surprise! ~ me

Zuniturtlefetish.jpg

What is the name of this coin with the aliens on it?

It is fantastic!

PROTECHCC THE ALIEN CACHER

Numbered but not trackable. ;)

I don't know much about it - just thought it was cool. :)

CF30

That is cool! How does one get one of those?

Not sure. :anitongue: I got that one from Cav Scout but I think it was the only one in his box. It is an older coin so probably they have all been disbursed to other collectors. You might try looking them up and seeing if they have any left. :anitongue:

CF30

P.S. I could be persuaded to part with it for the right bribe... Tiki Five Five... ;)

From the Tiki Stomp Event on Saturday, April 5th:

Super Cacher Signal Bouncer

Super Cacher DNF Duo

Easy Cache + pin

Two Seasons of December

Monster Cache

Blarney Coin

Masters of Cache

Tiki Stomp Event Coin

International Caching in Maine

Thanks Mark and Barry for the trades!! :anitongue:

Also, I have a couple of Tiki Stomp event coins for trade if anyone is looking

And from recent trades:

Time and Space - thanks OshnDoc!

Team Laubfrosch

gascan- Thanks scott!

Chargeman and Nordjas-thanks menace66!

w00t! :anitongue:;)

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0173trackingerased.jpg

A fantastic week so far!!! Some long awaited AEs and one of the coolest non-round coins I've ever had the pleasure of working on. I don't think Jellyfish will have many of those hanging around for long! :huh::laughing:

mailbox2.jpg

Wow! How do we get that jellyfish??????? That's great!

I think you just have to contact Jellyfish through his profile <_<

Wow those Jellyfish are nice! keewee don't eat Jellyfish, so Jellyfish would make good pet for keewee <_<

Email sent <_<

Attention: Team FIERBOY,southpawaz, lake_wannabees, Steinwälzer, tsunrisebey and ATMouse! Watch your mailboxes! Y'all have mail coming to you soon! Sabrina, I hope my package clears customs a lot quicker than the average package seems to. :laughing:

Cheers, CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Attention: Team FIERBOY,southpawaz, lake_wannabees, Steinwälzer, tsunrisebey and ATMouse! Watch your mailboxes! Y'all have mail coming to you soon! Sabrina, I hope my package clears customs a lot quicker than the average package seems to. <_<

Cheers, CF30

<_< I hope so! My mailbox stayed empty today again... the list of mailers that I am waiting for gets longer and longer, and nothing arrives... if anything now needs 7 weeks like the package that arrived yesterday... <_<

7 packages are on my list now that should be in my mailbox, not counting yours and the chocolate mission which of course can't be in the mailbox if it was just sent out. (And of course I haven't sent out your Thor's Hammer yet because it hasn't arrived here yet :laughing: ...)