What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Wh00t!

Toolman and I got the remaining Allegany Geotrail coins that we earned in the mail today!!!

Wow, it made a big ol' package, too. 14 coins in all, for the remaining seven counties we hadn't claimed the coins for. Now we are just waiting for the final coin to be made. Thank you to the great sponsors and folks who put out the caches to make this happen.

I also got the Noctural geocoin today - an other huge "WOW".

:unsure:

It's ginormousand very cool. I can't wait for the rest of the series to go up for sale.

GREAT COIN DAY for me today...well, for me AND for the Lazy Hayes event!!

For me:

A COPPER HAMMER OF THOR!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Very NICE! THANK-YOU Naomi and Jim!!!

For LHD II:

Shop99er:

2007 Shop99er & Hawk....NICE!

2006 King Co Wa Geocachers

2007 Talk Like a Pirate

2007 GeoBoo attended coin

Tennessee Jed:

Silver Making Tracks

Great texas Roundup boot

Gold Plan B...NICE!

XLE Tennessee Jed bear coin...WOW!!

Sweetlife:

A gold and silver personal...BIG COINS!!!! Gotta love those!

THANK-YOU ALL, these coins are AWESOME!!! Wow, I'm amazed at the generosity of the forums people!! You will be added to our sponsor page soon!!

A great day indeed...and WOW, does that Thor coin looking BEAUTIFUL!!!! I feel honored to own one!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Astro-Coin (Autums Glow) - wow, what a beautiful coin. Would have bought more if I knew how nice they look in reality!!!

my first coin since i found this forum, it is all you guys' fault! at least i can say it is for a friend's birthday, another geocacher. i don't image she is going to put this out there to travel.

nocturnal.

front2397073982_3d05842f05_o.jpg

back

2396239873_5895d8ebc8_o.jpg

A pretty good day today, coins coming in and going out!

IN

2 MnGCA 2007 coins

1 Leap Year Copper

1 Blue starfish

1 Glow starfish

1 Oakbuck

1 Oakcoins St. Patrick's Day coin

and

Thanks a bunch for the Spy coin Trena (The-Wolf-Pack), we got it on the same day!

OUT

Mermaid Swag Copper for E&Cplus3

Mermaid Swag Copper and Gold for 2Bugs

German Bier 2-Tone for Dubyadee

One chocolate mission for.....

Peace

* Pepper Memorial

* Allegany State Park Geobash 2008 - Gold with glitter - gorgeous!!!!!! Thanks Allison! :laughing:

* Allegany State Park Geobash 2008 pin :D

* 2 x Northern Territory Geocachers Copper (36 made)

* 2 x Northern Territory Geocachers Antique Silver (60 made)

f0e1e8a2-110a-42ac-b192-924b70c1bc7f.jpg

Edited by Cheesy pigs

Saturday

Yea!!!! We got our Accessibility Geocoins in!!! They look great! They are in gold, nickel and LE Artist Copper (only 25 made) with pins made in each metal too (only 15 copper pins were made). I will be selling only a few of the copper versions on ebay and the rest will be for charitable contributions so look for your chance to get the LE versions on ebay. Here are some pics

accessibilitycoin1.jpg

accessibilitycoin2.jpg

copperaccessibilitypin.jpg

Wow, nice and I really like the message involved with this coin. These at Geoswag? Congrats on a great coin!

A couple recent coins:

Tatanka - Thanks tsun! Instantly one of our fav coins!

Blarney Coin (GCC March)

XLE Glitter Tennessee Jed - What an *awesome* coin. Thanks for the trade. Its going to be hard to give this one up to mightyzinn come his birthday :grin:

Thor's Hammer - :anibad: I was *really* bummed out that I totally missed these and then one just shows up. Thanks Naomi, you rock!

And some more cool coins from MamaCache:

099resized.jpg103resized.jpg105resized.jpg108resized.jpg

When I got home on Monday the good stuff just kept on coming. I had a big heavy box waiting for me on my door step with these pretties in it:

111resized.jpg114resized.jpg

CF30 personal in Antique Bronze - 25 made

and:

116resized.jpg120resized.jpg

CF30 personal in Antique Silver - 25 made

There were also two different sets of two-tone CF30 personals in even more limited numbers but these were not made correctly and will have to be remade before I post their pictures. B)

All in all a GREAT coin weekend! B)

Cheers, CF30

Lots of stuff in the mail today:

From donorgirl (Chocolate mission), Thanks again!

Geojelly 3 Kidney flavor

Sisters

From icydove, thanks for including the pin!

Swallowtail butterfly and pin

From Ebay:

Carion Crow silver

From Hogwild:

Crater Lake NP Stamp 2 gold, 1 silver

Texas Route 66 1 gold, 1 error gold, 1 silver

Today I received the single greatest item in my mail that has been years in the making and working.

"Dear Applicant:

The admissions committee has reviewed your application to the School of Pharmacy and it is our pleasure to inform you of our decision to admit you to the Doctor of Pharmacy program for the fall of 2008."

Woohoo!!

Today I received the single greatest item in my mail that has been years in the making and working.

"Dear Applicant:

The admissions committee has reviewed your application to the School of Pharmacy and it is our pleasure to inform you of our decision to admit you to the Doctor of Pharmacy program for the fall of 2008."

Woohoo!!

Congrat's that's really great news for you :o

Today I received two Feng Shui Compass geocoins and my son Patrick received a blue glitter New Cacher baby bottle from CinemaBoxers... thanks Paula!!!! His first mail with his name on it and its a coin! :o:)

Not quite 3 weeks old and he's already trying to roll over. I'll have him holding a GPS in no time!