What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I didn't get my ammo can Coin Club coins yet!!!!.... B)

But I did get my two EU coins.  B)

Anybody want to trade an EU coin for a Great Britain coin?

There is no such thing as a Great Britain coin. Not as far as I know anyway.

Alex

Of course I meant to say UK Coin. Anyone have one of these that they would like to part with?

BTW Alex, THANKS for the EU coins. I already have one of them activated to share around.

Larry (lpyankeefan)

Edited by lpyankeefan
I managed to get him to send mine after pointedly asking in an email if it had been sent yet.  I can confirm that they do in fact exist.  B)

LOL, this has been done many times. I could provide you with email copies of several supposed ship dates where he said he was sending or has sent his coin. I'm betting GP could do the same.

I'm not holding my breath B)

Edited by AtlantaGal
I managed to get him to send mine after pointedly asking in an email if it had been sent yet.  I can confirm that they do in fact exist.  :(

LOL, this has been done many times. I could provide you with email copies of several supposed ship dates where he said he was sending or has sent his coin. I'm betting GP could do the same.

I'm not holding my breath ;)

Maybe I'm the only one that this happened to, but I also set up a trade with him for one of my coins. About a week and a half later I got his in the mail (I wasn't expecting it early), and mine isn't even done yet. I guess I've had the exact opposite experience. :)

finally got my partridge coin. Little rougher than I was expecting...

pear.jpg

:):( Nice, was expecting a little color, but still a unique coin. One question though, why didn't they spring for the little hanger hole in the pear stem so you could hang it on the christmas (pear) tree?? ;)

All gripes aside, I'll take 2 gold and 1 silver. LOL