What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Two packages in today's mail:

- CCC coin

- Lucky Ladys BN Blonde & Redhead

- Fall Into Caching Antique Copper

Vegas Gamblers and a GSA coin came late last week.

Wow, 2 mystery coins in a week! Thanks to GSA and CCC.

Waiting for GCC, Frozen Buns and some preorders that haven't shipped yet.

Glad to say, the Frozen Buns coins came in today and will start shipping tomorrow :unsure: Let me know if you don't have it by next week :ph34r:

Today was a great day! We received:

-Very cute mousekakat handmade sig item. PengBeky loves it!! She is taking it all over the house with her.

-Really nice OshnDoc copper petrified wood compass geocoin! Stunning!

-Beautiful handmade sig item from Tokyo Blossom (from her cointest) Really nicely done.

-A 2007 Lackey geocoin. THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Plus some more coins for the Sparks. Thank you Tokyo Blossom, Damanece, and Arrow One!! :unsure::ph34r::cool:

Received my Haloween Goodie bag, had to wait to get mail forwarded to winter address, received Ipod, salt and pepper, georendevouz and geopolice and mover van. Also in the mail was my Atlanta Gal slot machine, CB boxer, abomination, Sputnik, the Unknown Soldier, American Flag and found a CCC and GSA coin. and 7 Pathtag trades :unsure::ph34r::cool: what a great day for mail.

Two packages in today's mail:

- CCC coin

- Lucky Ladys BN Blonde & Redhead

- Fall Into Caching Antique Copper

Vegas Gamblers and a GSA coin came late last week.

Wow, 2 mystery coins in a week! Thanks to GSA and CCC.

Waiting for GCC, Frozen Buns and some preorders that haven't shipped yet.

Glad to say, the Frozen Buns coins came in today and will start shipping tomorrow :unsure: Let me know if you don't have it by next week :ph34r:

Thanks. I saw that after posting.

Today was a great day! We received:

-Very cute mousekakat handmade sig item. PengBeky loves it!! She is taking it all over the house with her.

-Really nice OshnDoc copper petrified wood compass geocoin! Stunning!

-Beautiful handmade sig item from Tokyo Blossom (from her cointest) Really nicely done.

-A 2007 Lackey geocoin. THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Plus some more coins for the Sparks. Thank you Tokyo Blossom, Damanece, and Arrow One!! :lol::) :)

I'm glad she likes it, I made pink just for her! Hopefully it got there in ome piece!

Naomi :)

Those are great! :D I like that.

From the mail last night:

Tadpole Shiny Gold and Tadpole Sig! Thanks so much for the trade (I can't believe we got one at last) :)

OshnDoc's BN/Silver Personal (Gorgeous!), Petrified Wood AC (Wow), and Danish 2006 geocoins. Thanks for the Trade! Very nice coins all around, well done :lol:

Mother Nature Watches CITO coins, yeah!! Finally had a chance to hold them in hand. Can't wait to send some out now :D

A Green Dragonfly and a Pirates of the Chesapeake! Whoot :) Thanks for the trade!

And to top it all off... a mystery package :D An Idaho Geocachers BN coin. Great looking coin with a lot of detail and not one I've ever seen in person before! What could be better than a mystery coin you've never seen? :)

I only wish every week could have as many packages as all showed up yesterday :)

Got home last night to find the postman had tried to deliver a 'signed for' item. What could it be, just what have I ordered recently, well loads actually. So this morning I was up and out in a flash and into town to the sorting office to present the delivery card.

Instead of heading to the shops I went back to the car to rip the package open, and inside was a boxed set of Four Spirit Pottery coins. Beautifully made and far too nice to split them up, so they can hardly go into a cache now can they. I think they will have to have a mounting made for them to hang on the wall.

Hats of to Sssooocool for the design and quality of finish of these special coins.

Somebody out there was sneaky!

Received a package today with my own address as a return address... funny, I didn't know that Stråtjära Sweden had a UT zip code, but anyway, I digress!

THANK YOU! You really made our day! Had this big ol' heavy envelope waiting in the mailbox for me and out pops 6 coins!!

A 2005 UK coin

A 2005 Vancouver Island VIGPS coin

A really cool 2005 N. Dakota horseshoe shaped coin

A South Carolina Geocacher's association coin

and 2 2005 Mt McKinley coins, one antique bronze and the other shiny nickel~

Thank you for your generosity, whoever you are, and for thinking of us!

Naomi :lol: