What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

A great set of geocoin folders from The Caching Place, with some extras thrown in - thanks so much guys!!! B) I have now filled up the folders and will need more! B)

A Gold LE Caching the Poles South Pole Penguin!!!!! B)

An XLE set of 4 2007 Geomuse coins B)

An amazing Thanksgiving mission from 57 Chevy B)

Another great day in the life of a Geocoin Collector :huh:

Today I received:

Morpho butterfly BN set plus the pink glitter one - BEAUTIFUL! :blink:

Unknown Soldiers in two tone LE and the AG XLE - Love them!

The last few days I received:

Surfboard dots

2 Tranquility coins - copper on silver and silver on copper

Red THX4TC Jeep - Thanks for the trade seabecktribe!

Edited by Dolfy

After no geocoins for a long while, I got the mother load today! I got the hinged morpho butterflies, I Cache Glow, Veterans Day American Flag, Red Poppy Remembrance coins and pins, USA Bumper Sticker Glow LE, GCC October issue-Sputnik, and a Happy Halloween Grab Bag full of goodies; so much more than was advertised! Oakcoins was very generous!

OK...gotta say THANK YOU for the BEAUTIFUL coins!!! I'll not name anyone here, but you know who you are...THANKS, really brightened my day!! I don't know the names of these coins (most of them) some I never even seen come up for sale?? (I'm sure most can figure out this VERY generous person's name from the coins I list):

Hector's Dolphin

3 set micro Sarcophagus (spelling??) coins

Lg Egyptian coin (name unknown)

Micro "urn" looking coin (name unknown)

Dorkfish Fish Tank

Northern Right Whale

4 beautiful Seahorse coins (the red and purple are my favorites)

I also got my Morpho Butterfly coins....might have been a day or so ago though.

After having a pretty LOUSY last few days, I was truly touched by the beautiful people here!! There are really some very, very caring people here...THANK-YOU!

OK...gotta say THANK YOU for the BEAUTIFUL coins!!! I'll not name anyone here, but you know who you are...THANKS, really brightened my day!! I don't know the names of these coins (most of them) some I never even seen come up for sale?? (I'm sure most can figure out this VERY generous person's name from the coins I list):

Hector's Dolphin

3 set micro Sarcophagus (Egyptian Shabti?) coins

Lg Egyptian coin (Egyptian Anubis?)

Micro "urn" looking coin (Egyptian Narmer?)

Dorkfish Fish Tank

Northern Right Whale

4 beautiful Seahorse coins (the red and purple are my favorites)

I also got my Morpho Butterfly coins....might have been a day or so ago though.

After having a pretty LOUSY last few days, I was truly touched by the beautiful people here!! There are really some very, very caring people here...THANK-YOU!

Hmm, I have no idea coughkarmacough who could have sent you those, but those are some really nice coins! Congrats!

Wow...today I get a package from ME??? Funny that I don't remember sending me a package....I was ripping it open as I was walking back to the house! On the table I pour....8 coins!!

2 King Boreas 100 cache coins gold (#43 & #143)

1 King Boreas 100 cache coin silver (#543)

2005 Not Another Micro silver (#99)

2005 AGA Heart of Dixie silver

2005 Nielsinc Happy Thanksgiving brass? (#77) (wow, what a LOW tracking number!!)

2006 Geocache Earth nickel

Civil War Seies #1 Fort Sumter ant gold? This is a very stunning coin!

WOW, surely I'd remember sending these to me? lol

THANKS for making my day whoever you might be!! I just can't take my eyes off the two piles of beautiful new additions to my RAPIDLY growing collection!! Words can't describe my feelings.

What a great, great group of people here in this forum! Simply amazing...

Thanks for the names CnJ!!! Yes, those are some stunning coins, never to leave my collection (I WILL do a better job of protecting these...promise!!!)!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Theotokos!

Thank you! What a great surprise to find two of your pathtags in our mailbox today! Micke and I immediately put them on our keychains, they are too nice to release and they mean too much to us!

Thank you again!

Naomi :laughing:

You're welcome and glad you like them.... If you log them on the Pathtags site I can brag about how far they've traveled :)

Theotokos!

Thank you! What a great surprise to find two of your pathtags in our mailbox today! Micke and I immediately put them on our keychains, they are too nice to release and they mean too much to us!

Thank you again!

Naomi :laughing:

You're welcome and glad you like them.... If you log them on the Pathtags site I can brag about how far they've traveled :)

Oh! I forgot! I also got two pathtags from Theotokos the other day! They are both so pretty!

Thanks so much!