What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Great day for me at the mailbox :P

Geocoin BUG bit me, yippie! I love it! Thanks Bug :blink:

LoriDarlin sent me all sorts of goodies! Dang girl, you went overboard, my geocoin cup runneth over, lol. Got me some Ms. PotatoeHead coins, how cute are those! First Finders OK geocoin, love it and thanks for helping me get my hands on that coin! Original American Search Engine geocoin, how cool is that one too! The a bunch of sig items, you're so sweet! Guess when Tatanka Pejula and Lilypad Cache geocoins are ready, I'll be sending a couple your way, compliments of tsun :blink:

tsun:D having coin fun...

Today I received a package in the mail addressed to me, but it was from me? Hmm, I don't recall sending myself a package and that certainly isn't my hand writing... Then I notice on the side of the package a bunch of 1's and 0's... So I open it up and am surprised to find.. The Mystery Binary Coin!!! Woo!! This is definitely a funny and cool coin! Thanks mystery person!!!

Today I received a package in the mail addressed to me, but it was from me? Hmm, I don't recall sending myself a package and that certainly isn't my hand writing... Then I notice on the side of the package a bunch of 1's and 0's... So I open it up and am surprised to find.. The Mystery Binary Coin!!! Woo!! This is definitely a funny and cool coin! Thanks mystery person!!!

Congrats on receiving a Mystery Binary Coin!

GEEEE I CAN'T way NEXT Week SATurday I will be in anchorgae ... MIght have lot of package .... I will swear i will add picture .. to show you GUY how much i APPRICTAIRE :laughing::wub::):D IF your name there DOBULE THX YOU !!!!! but wait till nest week saturday i will be in anchorage ... now i am in north pole .....

Congrats, Kelly! Cool coin ain't it? :laughing:

Great day for me at the mailbox :P

Geocoin BUG bit me, yippie! I love it! Thanks Bug :laughing:

LoriDarlin sent me all sorts of goodies! Dang girl, you went overboard, my geocoin cup runneth over, lol. Got me some Ms. PotatoeHead coins, how cute are those! First Finders OK geocoin, love it and thanks for helping me get my hands on that coin! Original American Search Engine geocoin, how cool is that one too! The a bunch of sig items, you're so sweet! Guess when Tatanka Pejula and Lilypad Cache geocoins are ready, I'll be sending a couple your way, compliments of tsun :laughing:

tsun:D having coin fun...

Steph, I'd definitely have to chime in with the rest and say that you deserve what you get, and in your case, in spades! I don't know you, but from what I see here, you're active, caring and really do your part to make others happy and share your talent and knowledge!

I gotta agree, LoriDarlin rocks, doesn't she! Talk about another generous soul!

What you do comes back to you... and you ladies are going to be reaping great rewards, one way or another!

I received 2 geocoins....a "Dog Days of Summer" Hot Dog and a Minnesota "Cache MN" Geocoin - You Betcha!!! Also included were 2 personal items, a pathtag, a couple of Minnesota Postcards and the Package was part of the surprise. Accordiongal included a Ready to Place Cache for me to put out. I have the perfect spot, now I just need to beat the Heat, get off my duff and place the NEW cache.....

A HUGE THANK YOU to ACCORDIONGAL!!!!!! for the "Dog Days of Summer" Mission Package!!!!

Congrats Kelly on your mystery coin!!

Today the post office tried to deliver a box of tadpole coins...but no one was home to sign for the package. ;):P:PB)B)

So hopefully tomorrow they will be safe at home. I will be returning from my vacation on Monday evening, so if you have reserved tadpole coins...look out for invoices early next week!!

And since I have been away I have received in Florida and NY:

A set of Karma's tropical fish

a dhenninger frog prince --thanks Dave!!

Sir cache in chrome and black nickel

A red MWGB duck, a trackable bear pin and a hogwild pin from Momma Cache-Thanks!!

Forest Cache Frog

Arizona Seasons

Toucan -Thanks Steph!!

Hawaii Micro--Thanks Jim!!

A pair of Travel Slugs

A bunch of shiny new TB tags waiting to be released

I am sure I forgot something...buts thats some pretty exciting mail anyway!! :cry::DB):D

And to add to the excitement, I hit milestone find #450 today!! B):cry:B)

Edited by tadpole379

For the past several days

Banned Binary Secret Mystery Coin :cry::cry:B)

3 Raine personals :P Thanks so much Raine!

Geocoin Forums v2 Silver and sig items from Dog Days of Summer B)B)

Geocaching Dragon - cool coin!

GPS Adventures with Cross Roads Wooden Nickel ;)

Thanks so much for all the trades and to my secret Dog Days of Summer!!

...Anthus

I got a complete surprise today, I was not expecting at all... I think because there has so much communication over these little guys, I didn't know what was coming and what was going any more, lol. All I can is; "OM MY GOSH!" If these guys aren't the cutest things I've ever seen in the form of a geocoin, I don't know what is. I sure don't mean to sound bias or anything, I'm just excited and over-the-moon now. I can honestly say, that those of you who ordered these are going to be so happy and touched by what cute little things these are. My jaw literally dropped open when I finally saw these in person. I wish I could run over to all your houses and say "look at what you're getting!" I feel like doing a Tom Cruise and jumpin on Oprah's couch, lol. Ok, I'll try to contain myself but I'm really, really excited for you all to get your little guys!!!!! With all my heart, I sure hope you love them like I do :cry: Here's a couple pictures I took (and even these pics don't show how cute they look), these are the only ones I got, they are the AE/tsun version (BN/Gold). ~tsun :cry:

P.S. Big thanks to Georgia and Sharon for taking on the design and hanging in there with it!

littleguy3.jpg

littleguy2.jpg

littleguy1.jpg

Edited by tsunrisebey

I got a complete surprise today, I was not expecting at all... I think because there has so much communication over these little guys, I didn't know what was coming and what was going any more, lol. All I can is; "OM MY GOSH!" If these guys aren't the cutest things I've ever seen in the form of a geocoin, I don't know what is. I sure don't mean to sound bias or anything, I'm just excited and over-the-moon now. I can honestly say, that those of you who ordered these are going to be so happy and touched by what cute little things these are. My jaw literally dropped open when I finally saw these in person. I wish I could run over to all your houses and say "look at what you're getting!" I feel like doing a Tom Cruise and jumpin on Oprah's couch, lol. Ok, I'll try to contain myself but I'm really, really excited for you all to get your little guys!!!!! With all my heart, I sure hope you love them like I do :unsure: Here's a couple pictures I took (and even these pics don't show how cute they look), these are the only ones I got, they are the AE/tsun version (BN/Gold). ~tsun :unsure:

P.S. Big thanks to Georgia and Sharon for taking on the design and hanging in there with it!

littleguy3.jpg

littleguy2.jpg

littleguy1.jpg

Very, very nice Tsun! :unsure: I just love translucents!!

Back on track: I found a GCF in a cache today :unsure:

...Anthus

Alright is has been some time now since I posted to this thread time to catch up. In the mail I received:

1. TnTs 21 Duck
  2. TNT21 Duck
  3. Random Duck
  4. Niffir Duck
  5. Arthur & Trillian Copper Personel
  6. Creacher Prince
  7. TNT Personel
  8. TNT Chick
  9. FSM LE Silver
  10. FSM LE Gold
  11. Dorkfish Mini Set
  12. Clamm Duck
  13. BBRN Duck
  14. CC Duck
  15. Team Shydog Prince
  16. Click Chic signature item. Cool Idea!
  17. 007BigD Penny

At the Georendevouz I received:

1. Broken W Signature card
  2. Georendevouz Patch
  3. Georendevouz 3 pin Set
  4. HJNielsen Brushed Nickel
  5. California Micro Poppy
  6. Marky 4 Musketeer
  7. HJNielsen 4 Musketeer
  8. CNielsen 4 Musketeer
  9. HogwildStuff Bag
  10. 2 Knightriders Wooden Nickel
  11. TGBear Personel
  12. Georendevouz food coin Silver X2
  13. Summerandnana Micro Personel
  14. Centris Wooden Nickel
  15. Fire Truck Flyer personel
  16. Koh Koh Wooden Nickel
  17. ImFrog2002 Personel
  18. Dragon Spinner Bronze
  19. Signal Fimo Token
  20. Ghost Rider Wooden Nickel
  21. Dark Side of the Cache (Thank you Marky & Joani!)
  22. HjNielsen Copper
  23. 777 Event Silver X2
  24. Georendevouz Food Coin Gold
  25. Georendevouz Event coin RE X2
  26. Georendevouz Event Coin LE

Saturday in the mail:

MWBG Poker Chip - Thanks Mark!

At the GeoRendezvous event:

Damenace Trolley Tag x2

Damenace & BooBoo fimo token x2

2 KnightRiders wooden nickel

Centris wooden nickel

Food Coin (S) x2

Food Coin (G)

GeoRendezvous event coin (AS)

GeoRendezvous event coin (LE)

nielsenc 4 musketeer - Thanks Christian!

Firetruckflyer - Thanks lil guy!

Marky & Joani personal (LE) - Thanks Marky&Joani!

Cache Movers (Copper)

Magellan Armed

GeoRendezvous event patch x2

GeoRendezvous 3 pin set (actually more than that, have doubles of some)

GeoRendezvous Lanyard x2

Geocaching Lanyard

:( A Maze geocoin (my first and only Signal coin , how sad is that? lol) Thanks PF!

And a little pink sheet of paper that says there is a package for me to pick up....looks like my geocacher brownies arrived Dennis! I'll get them tomorrow, I still can't believe you made me brownies :( If no one sees me post for a couple days after I pick up this package, send an ambulance :blink: Thanks Dennis!

~tsun :D

edit for my horrible grammar and spelling....dang computer.

Edited by tsunrisebey

Been a while since I posted, maybe cause it's been a while since I got any but here is a list of what I got:

2 CDN Reviewers

Horsegeeks Gold

Laptop Nickel

GeoRendezvous

Food coin x2

Centris Black

Centris Orange

CO 2007 x2

GeoBug (Woooooo Hooooo)

Edited by wyohunter