What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Woohooo...... Almost as good as getting the package from Coins & Pins with my order of FSMs and geocaching dragons, today I received 2 Dragon Spinners & the Banned from the Forums Mystery Coin!! I feel so priviledged!!!

ac7d0caa-c4b2-424a-8a55-bd25fafeda60.jpg

Edited by Droo
:) Got an awesome coin today, I am assuming it's the Mystery Binary coin folks have been fussing about. I get it now! B) I will say that yes there is binary on it, and it is VERY funny. :) Thank you Mystery coin giver, I love it. Man it sure makes me think of a lot of people. B)

No coins ;)...

But a $700 power bill!! :D:D ...to be honest I would rather have got coins! At least there is a 10% pay-on-time rebate - phew.

(& yes - it is for one month!... well the previous month was an estimate reading so some could be from that month too...)

Now that is going to hurt!

Edited by keewee01

But a $700 power bill!! :D:D & yes - it is for one month

OUCH! :D ONE month? Our winter bill is quarterly, and it's about $450!! Are you growing/producing something you shouldn't ;) Just kidding :D:D

I received in the mail:

* 6 Cache Frogs

* 6 Curse of the Pirates Treasure

* 1 Tiki Bikki Bikki

Pretty good haul :D

These are pretty stunning - where are they available if at all (lazy way of finding out - ask) cheers

My box o' spinners finally arrived today, well worth the wait! ;)

Finally means I can close out a bunch of pending trades, lots of packing to do tonight! :D

Just to whet the appetite of those without one in hand yet....here's some medium size pics, click on them to get the huge sized ones (about 2Mb a pic, so watch out dialup viewers)! Not the best macro photography work out there, but sure will make a nice desktop wallpaper! :D

Rot13AGmed.jpg

Rot13ACmed.jpg

Wow. Do you want me to unplug the extension cord I have running out of your garage to my heater?

No coins :D...

But a $700 power bill!! ;):D ...to be honest I would rather have got coins! At least there is a 10% pay-on-time rebate - phew.

(& yes - it is for one month!... well the previous month was an estimate reading so some could be from that month too...)

Now that is going to hurt!

These are pretty stunning - where are they available if at all (lazy way of finding out - ask) cheers

My box o' spinners finally arrived today, well worth the wait! ;)

Finally means I can close out a bunch of pending trades, lots of packing to do tonight! :D

Just to whet the appetite of those without one in hand yet....here's some medium size pics, click on them to get the huge sized ones (about 2Mb a pic, so watch out dialup viewers)! Not the best macro photography work out there, but sure will make a nice desktop wallpaper! :D

Rot13AGmed.jpg

Rot13ACmed.jpg

Geoswag from memory - but I don't see them in the store so must be sold out.

Yes - please UNPLUG that extension cord! And Cheesy Pigs - no cash crops being grown here! A few years ago they deregulated the power industry here to spur competition and lower prices.... only ever seen higher prices... much higher prices.

No mysteries in my mailbox today, but a hefty box from doing some sale shopping recently:

AtlantaGal 3rd Anniversary

Sunshine Gang Caching License Plate

erik 88 Land Rover

Cinemaboxers

Pathtag Sherpa

2007 MWGB Bridge

MWGB Poker Marker

GW5 Poker Marker

2007 Georgia Geocachers Association

2007 New Hampshire

2007 Nevada

OKIC 2007

2007 San Diego Geocachers

Indiana DNR

2006 Geocache Ohio

2006 Massachusetts

Dartmoor National Park

Go 4x4 It!

Blue Piggy Bank

Pink Piggy Bank

5 Star - Diving

Java Junky Caching

So how come saving money costs me so much? :huh::unsure::blink::laughing:

Arthur and Trillian's copper personal - Very Nice, looks better in hand then in photo

Dog Days of Summer Mission Consisting of - res2100 2005 1st Ontarion Bronze geocoin - Very kewl, another non-trackable for the collection. I just love them non trackables. :huh:

- GCC May 2006 Silver Great Seal - Very handsome geocoin addition to my collection of event coins. :unsure:

- ALLinFUN 1,000,000 laughs bill sig item - This one made me smile with the "groping for fun" line. I have to agree groping is fun lol. :laughing:

- Red Cross Tissue (organ) Donor Pin Sig Item "Without a Signature" - DL is already signed. I love this pin. Come on folks sign your DL's you won't need that organ on the other side! Nuff Said about that.

- "Conscience is our magnetic compass; reason our chart." Compass GeoCaching Pin sig item with some Oriental Characters on it - I like this. I don't know what the oriental characters mean but I bet it fun, good, or both. :blink:

- 2Golfers golf ball sig item from Decatur, IL - I have a serious slice . . . FORE!!! DUCK!!! LOOK OUT!!! lol

I am on vacation until August 13th, but I have envelopes waiting at home for me with coins in them...but my father won't open my mail to tell me what I got :( So I have to wait until I get home to see them..

But I did get a package full of TB tags delivered to FL so I can set loose some new bugs!

Let me see, I haven't been posting for a while. Guess summer time is to busy with swimming, camping, caching, birthday parties and more. So here we go in no particular order:

The Roths - The Day We Met

Modern Day Outlaws Antique Bronze

GS Lackey

Arizona Seasons

Team A.I. - Safe Hex Edition

DM FLyer

3Doxies

American Red Cross Mount Rainier Copper , Gold and AS

Around the World in 80 Caches - Green and Yellow

Bay Bridge Benchmark

Bamboozle Silver

Blazing Sun Micro Gold w/Glitter

Samples of my new coin

a couple of Compass Rose Sample coins

Moustik GOld LE

Arthur and Trillian Copper LE

FSM Gold/Bronze and AS

Fluttershy Kisses Red

Rot13 Dragon Spinner Antique Bronze and Antique Copper

GeocacheOhio Antique Bronze

Geowoodstock 5 Poker Chip

Letterboxing Bronze

Nebraskache 2007 Antique Copper

Nevada 2007 Antique Silver

New Hampshire 2007

Parrolet's Parrot Satin Gold ELE

Saffier & Stekelsteef Diving Helmet Silver

A set of Sylvan Seekers II Miisha

Washington 2007 Puget Sound

Washington 2007 48 North

I think that is it, but am not quite sure.

I gots a RAVEN in the mail today!!!

:( What kind of RAVEN??? :D Picture please! How can I get one? (Or do I already have one?)

CF30

It's a CS Raven...I'm at jbex...I mean work...I've been gloating over the beauty all morning. I'll take a pic when I get home (you may look but don't touch!) ...heh, heh, heh...precious...mine....mine...(paw, paw, drool...)

Edited by ATMouse
I gots a RAVEN in the mail today!!!

:( What kind of RAVEN??? :D Picture please! How can I get one? (Or do I already have one?)

CF30

It's a CS Raven...I'm at jbex...I mean work...I've been gloating over the beauty all morning. I'll take a pic when I get home (you may look but don't touch!) ...heh, heh, heh...precious...mine....mine...(paw, paw, drool...)

No worries, mate! I have been informed which raven you have and, well, I am also a very happy recipiant of one of those too! :D It is a most treasured part of my collection.

CF30

2x Jeep Racers

2x Jeep Racers

2x Jeep Racers

2x Jeep Racers

There are 4 local cachers that have decided to have our own coin race, The "Ashvegas Jeep Race" :D

Also in the package was a few :( coins, seeing as he has visited NZ for some bungy jumping.

And an Atlanta Gal 3rd Anniversary for keewee

WOW! I got so much stuff from Geoswag today. After my last faux pas in the forums, I am not sure I am supposed to talk about certain things, but suffice it to say that it was like Christmas today. ^_^

I received so many unexpected goodies from them. They are an awesome company that has never disappointed me. THANK YOU, OAKCOINS! I am not worthy! ^_^