Sign in to follow this  
Followers 53
Cornerstone4

What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

I love the elephants, They are so cute. I adore them very very much. :) Keep On Caching!

Edited by sweetlife

I love the elephants, They are so cute. I adore them very very much. :) Keep On Caching!

The elephants are a charity coin for a UK charity called "BrainTrust" that helps people with brain cancer and their families. A friend of mine is raising money with the coins, and all profits go to the charity. They've been helping his family since a family member was diagnosed.

8446dd90-47cf-47db-9f7c-40a46312877d.jpg?rnd=0.9982669

I am a bit behind and figuring this out and promise to get caught up with my recent mailbox days :D

Can I say SWEET? Keep On Caching!~Valarie of sweetlife

The elephants are a charity coin for a UK charity called "BrainTrust" that helps people with brain cancer and their families. A friend of mine is raising money with the coins, and all profits go to the charity. They've been helping his family since a family member was diagnosed.

Aww... I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. The horrible disease is terrible. So many young and old and it always seems that the best of them get it. It tears my heart apart and makes me sad. Thank You for letting me know what these Geocoins represent. With a Heavy Heart. ~Valarie of sweetlife :(

Aww... I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. The horrible disease is terrible. So many young and old and it always seems that the best of them get it. It tears my heart apart and makes me sad. Thank You for letting me know what these Geocoins represent. With a Heavy Heart. ~Valarie of sweetlife :(

If you (or anyone else) wants any, they are being sold through a UK geocaching supply company called Pulse 72, here:

BrainTrust Elephant

I think the standard one is just going to keep being reminted, but if you want any of the LE ones, I'd suggest getting them soon. There aren't many of them.

Edited by Pan314159

Look what arrived on Saturday from nevadanick and bukibear! Thanks friends!

84ce95fa-d1ed-402c-ba71-8f13eafc809c.jpg?rnd=0.4142224

yay so I finally opened up some post and then some coins that I got over the weekend and during the month. The pathtag was the last and it turned up today..

Thanks everyone for the trades. I had some nice post to open yesterday. :D

IMG_1599_zps69a3fe43.jpg

yay so I finally opened up some post and then some coins that I got over the weekend and during the month. The pathtag was the last and it turned up today..

IMG_1599_zps69a3fe43.jpg

Awesome coins. The frogs on the middle row are very cool. :)

IMG_1599_zps69a3fe43.jpg

They're both the same one. One is a proxy coin. I love my frog coins :) shame I ain't managed 366 yet though but I don't mind. I'll do it soon enough :D

They're both the same one. One is a proxy coin. I love my frog coins :) shame I ain't managed 366 yet though but I don't mind. I'll do it soon enough :D

Good luck with the 366.

There are a few times that I've bought milestone coins like that in advance of actually completing the challenge. It's an incentive to actually do it.

I don't think I'll be doing 366 anytime though. I did the 31 day challenge and that was enough for me!

:blink::D

Today's special delivery... Five CW88 coins: two King Tuts and three Global Nomads. Very happy with them.

:antenna:

8bW5IOn.jpg

Edited by Pan314159

Not really in my mailbox but brought to me by Geo - Dragonchild, when he bought about a third of my coins;

33639d5b-a6f1-49af-b63c-2aedb4090d8e.jpg

398f7511-c781-4356-95a6-eaf447e9e1e7.jpg

nice little Patchwork Dragon coin.

In todays mailbox I got these 10 Year Event geocoins, thanks Sarah (CF30) for getting a little closer to a full series - only 7 more to go :)

Still looking for Minnesota – Kitchener Ontario – New Jersey – Texas – Illinois – Florida Central Coast – Colorado if anyone has duplicates or is selling their coins or knows of someone who is, I'd appreciate the help :)

823d0e6b-dbbf-4715-9d70-6ec54fb39712.jpg

coins from this week...

12c8d013-f1e7-4d0b-b1f7-dcf31755f561_zpsd41ef0b9.jpg

ILYK

ILYL
Edited by drneal

Another good day at the mailbox! Dr. Neal it looks familiar :) nice grab by the way Dr. Neil. I love those coins!

02ddfec4-f8ea-4af9-900c-b0105aab19d3.jpg?rnd=0.333244

A very happy day at the mailbox :lol:

20141024_173409_zps00bad8b8.jpg

Does anybody know where I could get one?

rosaPonyhof_zpsdefb28ff.jpg

Thanks to Pan I got this coin and I am in love with it. I am so happy!!!!

I'm glad I could help. Enjoy the coin. :)

Arrived today ...

The Search List Mission Round #8

7657d4e3-8945-4f07-97c9-4143485a325f.jpg

-------------------------

and the full set of Mystic Amazone coins from Conivo

ce765ad7-ef92-49cc-a42a-5c24240f1bd9.jpg

Very happy day !!! :D

Two new ones today:

yQ3cHh7.jpg

The gold and black artist's editions of CW88's King Tut and Global Nomad coins.

(King Tut AE and Global Nomad AE V1 Fundraising)

Very happy!

:antenna::)

coins from this week...

ILYK

ILYL

What edition of the Wolf Pack 2 is this, can't remember having seen it before ?

this was their thank you for your patience micro coin..not sure of the edition name.

ILYK

ILYL

and the full set of Mystic Amazone coins from Conivo

ce765ad7-ef92-49cc-a42a-5c24240f1bd9.jpg

I'm still waiting for my one...

coins from this week...

ILYK

ILYL

What edition of the Wolf Pack 2 is this, can't remember having seen it before ?

this was their thank you for your patience micro coin..not sure of the edition name.

ILYK

ILYL

Thanks ! Now i notice it is a micro, still a nice one :-)

Not as many coins as usual at the mailbox today, but the lack of quantity of coins quality definitely makes up for this mailbox find today :) My 6 and 5 year old daughters absolutely love these Pony coins

2074f7b6-79a8-486e-84da-88dd35a640dd.jpg?rnd=0.03857929

Heh, my favorite color combination: satin gold and black.

25f7dlh.jpg

By the way I was pretty surprised how thin the coin is. It looks massive but actually it is quite light. I guess a millimeter more of thicknes would not hurt in this case. B)

Great day at the mailbox. I bet the mail man thought I was crazy dancing and singing :)

31c24335-3591-43db-8392-4201f99fc5b7.jpg?rnd=0.1521876

Wow That is a exciting mail day. This would be like Christmas for me. :) Congratulations! Blessed Be and Keep On Caching!

~Valarie of sweetlife

Thanks Valerie! It was like Christmas for me as well :)

Very Cool I am glad it did make you warm and feel full of Joy :)

The other side of it is green and looks like this:

0566fd5f-f338-4ac0-b190-34c87edd0640.jpg

Green/purple, my two favourite colours!

Those ones are nice.

Well done in finding those! :-)

I just got a new adition two 2011 Dutch Geocoins.

My collection is getting more and more complete. Yeah!

Maybe I will post a picture soon of the entire collection soon.

This is how they look like:

Dutch2011RE.jpg

Dutch2011LE.jpg

Edited by #Tenzin

The other side of it is green and looks like this:

0566fd5f-f338-4ac0-b190-34c87edd0640.jpg

Green/purple, my two favourite colours!

Those ones are nice.

Well done in finding those! :-)

It's actually two sides of the same coin.

Thanks! :)

I am so very very very VERY HAPPY!!! I went to visit my friend Lenny aka Toojin and look what she gave me! She said she was given an extra to pass along and she chose to pas it on to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much Lenny and thank you also to the kind mystery coin maker/gifter!!! You both rock!!

{http://imgcdn.geocaching.com/cache/large/1f76645a-0ef9-4547-9bda-65ea162264d0.jpg?rnd=0.2177197}

Edited by LoriDarlin

I am so very very very VERY HAPPY!!! I went to visit my friend Lenny aka Toojin and look what she gave me! She said she was given an extra to pass along and she chose to pas it on to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much Lenny and thank you also to the kind mystery coin maker/gifter!!! You both rock!!

{http://imgcdn.geocaching.com/cache/large/1f76645a-0ef9-4547-9bda-65ea162264d0.jpg?rnd=0.2177197}

VERY nice ... the coin, and the friend ... :D

Christmas is the time of gifting, makes me smile, Congratulations LoriDarlin :)

A great day at the mailbox for sure ...

Some coining goodness from Mo Pirate ... The huge (3") AE Buffalo and AE and Satin Silver LE St Petersburg coins are awesome. Very colorful and well designed !!

99491db6-c501-4f02-9ed9-0711268aa838.jpg

and a set of the Pony Express Trail coins.

How cool is THAT ... ?? :)

A great day at the mailbox for sure ...

Some coining goodness from Mo Pirate ... The huge (3") AE Buffalo and AE and Satin Silver LE St Petersburg coins are awesome. Very colorful and well designed !!

99491db6-c501-4f02-9ed9-0711268aa838.jpg

and a set of the Pony Express Trail coins.

How cool is THAT ... ?? :)

Awesome coins! Congratulations!

I didn't realise the Buffalo and St Petersburg coins were that big.

:)

Steve was kind enough to pickup the Houston 2014 GeocoinFest package and ship it to me. This was the perfect moment to order some additional beauties like the event Gaspumps and Savior coins and yesterday the postman got a package for which i gladly payed the import duties :-)

IMG_0130.jpg

The coins deserve a better quality picture but i have a huge backlog in photographing my coins.

These little puppies have arrived at different times but are very nice to add to my collection.

Can you guess which are extremely RARE or I think Rare?

IMG_0222.jpg

My Guess would be the Will You Marry Me? Geocoin from Dr. Neal. Very Nice Geocoins! Congratulations and Merry Christmas! Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

These little puppies have arrived at different times but are very nice to add to my collection.

Can you guess which are extremely RARE or I think Rare?

IMG_0222.jpg

My Guess would be the Will You Marry Me? Geocoin from Dr. Neal. Very Nice Geocoins! Congratulations and Merry Christmas! Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

i don't recognize the top center coin

ILYK

ILYL