What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

The other side of it is green and looks like this:

0566fd5f-f338-4ac0-b190-34c87edd0640.jpg

Green/purple, my two favourite colours!

:antenna::)

Those ones are nice.

Well done in finding those! :-)

I just got a new adition two 2011 Dutch Geocoins.

My collection is getting more and more complete. Yeah!

Maybe I will post a picture soon of the entire collection soon.

This is how they look like:

Dutch2011RE.jpg

Dutch2011LE.jpg

Edited by #Tenzin

I am so very very very VERY HAPPY!!! I went to visit my friend Lenny aka Toojin and look what she gave me! She said she was given an extra to pass along and she chose to pas it on to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much Lenny and thank you also to the kind mystery coin maker/gifter!!! You both rock!!

{http://imgcdn.geocaching.com/cache/large/1f76645a-0ef9-4547-9bda-65ea162264d0.jpg?rnd=0.2177197}

Edited by LoriDarlin

I am so very very very VERY HAPPY!!! I went to visit my friend Lenny aka Toojin and look what she gave me! She said she was given an extra to pass along and she chose to pas it on to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much Lenny and thank you also to the kind mystery coin maker/gifter!!! You both rock!!

{http://imgcdn.geocaching.com/cache/large/1f76645a-0ef9-4547-9bda-65ea162264d0.jpg?rnd=0.2177197}

VERY nice ... the coin, and the friend ... :D

A great day at the mailbox for sure ...

Some coining goodness from Mo Pirate ... The huge (3") AE Buffalo and AE and Satin Silver LE St Petersburg coins are awesome. Very colorful and well designed !!

99491db6-c501-4f02-9ed9-0711268aa838.jpg

and a set of the Pony Express Trail coins.

How cool is THAT ... ?? :)

Awesome coins! Congratulations!

I didn't realise the Buffalo and St Petersburg coins were that big.

:)

Steve was kind enough to pickup the Houston 2014 GeocoinFest package and ship it to me. This was the perfect moment to order some additional beauties like the event Gaspumps and Savior coins and yesterday the postman got a package for which i gladly payed the import duties :-)

IMG_0130.jpg

The coins deserve a better quality picture but i have a huge backlog in photographing my coins.

These little puppies have arrived at different times but are very nice to add to my collection.

Can you guess which are extremely RARE or I think Rare?

IMG_0222.jpg

My Guess would be the Will You Marry Me? Geocoin from Dr. Neal. Very Nice Geocoins! Congratulations and Merry Christmas! Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

These little puppies have arrived at different times but are very nice to add to my collection.

Can you guess which are extremely RARE or I think Rare?

IMG_0222.jpg

My Guess would be the Will You Marry Me? Geocoin from Dr. Neal. Very Nice Geocoins! Congratulations and Merry Christmas! Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

i don't recognize the top center coin

ILYK

ILYL

Santa's sleigh got tangled up in a delivery delay, but a gift from Santa for my geo-partner arrived today ...

... anytime is a good time for a coin delivery ...

Thank you 'Santa' ...

150f7bb3-84a3-401c-a101-4c5f2de1b614_l.jpg

I think this completes her search to fill out her tsun Pax collection.

Congrats to you and your geo-partner :laughing:

That`s a real cute one and it would fit to my collection too :rolleyes:

My seeking list: Seeking List

Edited by longtomsilver

Steve was kind enough to pickup the Houston 2014 GeocoinFest package and ship it to me. This was the perfect moment to order some additional beauties like the event Gaspumps and Savior coins and yesterday the postman got a package for which i gladly payed the import duties :-)

IMG_0130.jpg

The coins deserve a better quality picture but i have a huge backlog in photographing my coins.

NICE HAUL! wISH YOU COULD HAVE BEEN THERE IN PERSON!!!

Edited by mo pirate