What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

from the last couple of days...trades and a present or two....

63de492b-90f6-4b41-851c-628ada37a096_zps0275d569.jpg

does anyone know if "cuddles" is the name of the version of the patchwork dragon, or is Nevada Nick just really fond of me?

ILYK

ILYL

"Cuddles" is what he called his version. Have a look at the Patchwork Dragon thread, it's on there.

I'm sure he's really fond of you as well, though... :D

does anyone know if "cuddles" is the name of the version of the patchwork dragon, or is Nevada Nick just really fond of me?

ILYK

ILYL

"Cuddles" is what he called his version. Have a look at the Patchwork Dragon thread, it's on there.

I'm sure he's really fond of you as well, though... :D

lol:)

ILYK

ILYL

What is there to say ... guess I'll just have to go public and hope that Laura understands it's 'just a guy thing' ... :D

:wub: drneal :wub:

ILYK

ILYL

What is there to say ... guess I'll just have to go public and hope that Laura understands it's 'just a guy thing' ... :D

just a bromance people...just a bromance !

ILYK

ILYL

do I need to add one more?

Edited by drneal

ILYK

ILYL

ILYK

ILYL

Do we really want to drag all our affairs out into the public view dahling ?? ... :blink::unsure:

However ... ILYN ... does take you us farther down the alpha list of possibilities ... :o

ILYK

ILYL

ILYK

ILYL

Do we really want to drag all our affairs out into the public view dahling ?? ... :blink::unsure:

However ... ILYN ... does take you us farther down the alpha list of possibilities ... :o

lol :)

Received a special package today with some very nice coins from Ulm GCF.

fdad1143-6779-4775-9629-8c5065b3446d.jpg

There were a couple of other wonderful coins included but I am holding them for Christmas Holiday presents ... !! :D

Doing the "Happy Mailbox Dance' today ..... :lol:

Awesome coins. The gameboy and the train(/tram?) are very cool! :)

today I received an unusual envelope in the mail. I had ordered some geocoins via facebook, and the person selling the coins e-mailed me to get my address.....this is what I sent her:

The Grand Exalted, and always omnipotent Neal Lepovetsky, Lord of Middle earth and lusted after by men and women alike

P.O. Box 27

St. Marys, PA 15857

this is what I received:

6b97fec9-ea3b-423e-8a09-d2c95758b619_zps07ce06c2.jpg

must have been the darned spell check.

anyway, the coins...

a16cc66e-af05-437c-9735-7deeed9ecb96_zpsd601324c.jpg

ILYK

ILYL

today I received an unusual envelope in the mail. I had ordered some geocoins via facebook, and the person selling the coins e-mailed me to get my address.....this is what I sent her:

The Grand Exalted, and always omnipotent Neal Lepovetsky, Lord of Middle earth and lusted after by men and women alike

P.O. Box 27

St. Marys, PA 15857

this is what I received:

anyway, the coins...

ILYK

ILYL

Maybe it was the translator B)

P.O. Box 27

St. Marys, PA 15857

this is what I received:

anyway, the coins...

ILYK

ILYL

Too funny!!! Doodoo occurs!!! :blink::wacko::lol:

A very happy day at the mailbox :lol:

20141024_173409_zps00bad8b8.jpg

Indeed it was. Beautiful coins !!! :wub:

That makes it a good day and a sad day at our mailbox ....

We received the sets of Josefine the Snail Frioendship Ed and the Friendhip Hummingbird ...

but now we're jealous about your happy day ...

095f0ea8-2026-4a91-9c83-7f8cb4444e21.jpg

There are days that are good and seeing your catch makes it even better I guess ... :)

P.O. Box 27

St. Marys, PA 15857

this is what I received:

anyway, the coins...

ILYK

ILYL

Too funny!!! Doodoo occurs!!! :blink::wacko::lol:

Nice package you got from Tsun, I can tell by the hand writing! Keep On Caching! :)

I love the elephants, They are so cute. I adore them very very much. :) Keep On Caching!

The elephants are a charity coin for a UK charity called "BrainTrust" that helps people with brain cancer and their families. A friend of mine is raising money with the coins, and all profits go to the charity. They've been helping his family since a family member was diagnosed.

I love the elephants, They are so cute. I adore them very very much. :) Keep On Caching!

The elephants are a charity coin for a UK charity called "BrainTrust" that helps people with brain cancer and their families. A friend of mine is raising money with the coins, and all profits go to the charity. They've been helping his family since a family member was diagnosed.

Aww... I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. The horrible disease is terrible. So many young and old and it always seems that the best of them get it. It tears my heart apart and makes me sad. Thank You for letting me know what these Geocoins represent. With a Heavy Heart. ~Valarie of sweetlife :(

Aww... I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. The horrible disease is terrible. So many young and old and it always seems that the best of them get it. It tears my heart apart and makes me sad. Thank You for letting me know what these Geocoins represent. With a Heavy Heart. ~Valarie of sweetlife :(

If you (or anyone else) wants any, they are being sold through a UK geocaching supply company called Pulse 72, here:

BrainTrust Elephant

I think the standard one is just going to keep being reminted, but if you want any of the LE ones, I'd suggest getting them soon. There aren't many of them.

Edited by Pan314159

yay so I finally opened up some post and then some coins that I got over the weekend and during the month. The pathtag was the last and it turned up today..

Thanks everyone for the trades. I had some nice post to open yesterday. :D

IMG_1599_zps69a3fe43.jpg

Awesome coins. The frogs on the middle row are very cool. :)

yay so I finally opened up some post and then some coins that I got over the weekend and during the month. The pathtag was the last and it turned up today..

IMG_1599_zps69a3fe43.jpg

They're both the same one. One is a proxy coin. I love my frog coins :) shame I ain't managed 366 yet though but I don't mind. I'll do it soon enough :D

They're both the same one. One is a proxy coin. I love my frog coins :) shame I ain't managed 366 yet though but I don't mind. I'll do it soon enough :D

Good luck with the 366.

There are a few times that I've bought milestone coins like that in advance of actually completing the challenge. It's an incentive to actually do it.

I don't think I'll be doing 366 anytime though. I did the 31 day challenge and that was enough for me!

:blink::D

In todays mailbox I got these 10 Year Event geocoins, thanks Sarah (CF30) for getting a little closer to a full series - only 7 more to go :)

Still looking for Minnesota – Kitchener Ontario – New Jersey – Texas – Illinois – Florida Central Coast – Colorado if anyone has duplicates or is selling their coins or knows of someone who is, I'd appreciate the help :)

823d0e6b-dbbf-4715-9d70-6ec54fb39712.jpg