What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

So happy to finally get my hands on this coin.

TujT1wF.jpg

Those Ponies are so adorable, I have one in my collection that I paid a pretty price for but I had to one anyways :) ~Valarie of sweetlife, Keep On Caching!

Where are you with all that snow? :blink:

We got hit with a big snow storm here in Calgary, Alberta. I still brave my way out to the mailbox though :)

New in the mail today! Two GeoTurtles!

Chantalle (sparkly gold shell) and Berta (sparkly silver shell).

4UW2kKb.jpg

:antenna::)

Aww they are really cute I would love to trade for them for something I have, if you looking to part with them Pan :)

~Valarie of sweetlife ~Keep On Caching!

Sorry Vallarie. They are staying with me. :D

They only make 50 of each one, they are individually numbered (Chantalle is 33/50 and Berta is 17/50), and I've been trying to get my own GeoTurtles for a long time. These are not going anywhere. They will be activated and added to my collection.

:antenna::D

Edited by Pan314159

4UW2kKb.jpg

Aww they are really cute I would love to trade for them for something I have, if you looking to part with them Pan :)

They only make 50 of each one, they are individually numbered (Chantalle is 33/50 and Berta is 17/50), and I've been trying to get my own GeoTurtles for a long time. These are not going anywhere. They will be activated and added to my collection.

Thanks for the info, maybe you will be so kind to let me discover them then :) Smile, Congrats they sure are spectacular!

If you do wnat to try to get some yourself, they come from:

Geocoinshop Germany

Best bet is to sign up for their email newsletter, and when they announce a new GeoTurtle edition buy immediately! I tried to buy many times though and found that they had already sold out within an hour.

These two came from a "secondary source".

Within an HOUR ... ?? Try more like 5 minutes or less. I'm usually on the computer here in the US when the notice goes out that they are 'live' on the site. By the time I can click the link and log in, they are always gone.

Geocoinshop Germany

Best bet is to sign up for their email newsletter, and when they announce a new GeoTurtle edition buy immediately! I tried to buy many times though and found that they had already sold out within an hour.

Within an HOUR ... ?? Try more like 5 minutes or less. I'm usually on the computer here in the US when the notice goes out that they are 'live' on the site. By the time I can click the link and log in, they are always gone.

Yeah - I've been trying to get a geoturtle for a while now and never managed it from the website. These were bought from someone in a private sale, not from the manufacturer.

Geocoinshop Germany

Yeah - I've been trying to get a geoturtle for a while now and never managed it from the website. These were bought from someone in a private sale, not from the manufacturer.

Taking into account how hard is to get those turtles I'm quite happy that their design don't match my taste and I feel no urge to get them... Otherwise it could be quite frustrating. :anibad:

Geocoinshop Germany

Taking into account how hard is to get those turtles I'm quite happy that their design don't match my taste and I feel no urge to get them... Otherwise it could be quite frustrating. :anibad:

I really like turtles (and these specific coins)... and yes, it was VERY frustrating the last 9 months trying repeatedly to buy them and failing. It's such a relief to now have these two. I feel no urge to collect any more geoturtles - 2 is fine. :)

I also got two Earth Turtles recently too (Earth Turtle 2008 and Earth Turtle Oceania), so I now have my 4 turtles in my collection. :D

29eb9943-d664-41aa-bf5e-da21bd8474a4.jpgc43dfb3e-7013-438c-b6a7-e63402628317.jpg

4UW2kKb.jpg

Today a big wrapper was delivered containing the three missing Dragon tails to complete my set (yeah !!), 2 Free Luna coins, a Sun Rose AE, a Voyages of Explorations: sea coin and a hand full of "items-not-to-be-mentioned-here"

Thank you Mekle and NepoKama for this great trade !!

geocoins-120902014.jpg

Wow, the silver version of Free Luna! That's something I'd like to get too...

Today a big wrapper was delivered containing the three missing Dragon tails to complete my set (yeah !!), 2 Free Luna coins, a Sun Rose AE, a Voyages of Explorations: sea coin and a hand full of "items-not-to-be-mentioned-here"

geocoins-120902014.jpg

Are these two Iron Dragon Tails? If yes, is there one up for a trade?

geocoins-120902014.jpg

Are these two Iron Dragon Tails? If yes, is there one up for a trade?

Yes, see you in Ulm :D

4UW2kKb.jpg

Are you sure the bluish one is Berta? Looks like a silver colored metal and the pic on the shop shows Berta as a gold metal.

Yours seems to look more like Herbert, with the silver metal.

Maybe the shop posted wrong name by wrong pic ... ??

883c0822-c64b-46e0-bddf-e757d8795a15.jpg

4UW2kKb.jpg

Are you sure the bluish one is Berta? Looks like a silver colored metal and the pic on the shop shows Berta as a gold metal.

883c0822-c64b-46e0-bddf-e757d8795a15.jpg

Its just the lighting in the photo. The actual coin definitely looks like Berta: white/silver glitter and gold metal. In real life the metals of my two coins are exactly the same colour - it's just the shells that are different :)

[snipped]

[snipped]

Its just the lighting in the photo. The actual coin definitely looks like Berta: white/silver glitter and gold metal. In real life the metals of my two coins are exactly the same colour - it's just the shells that are different :)

Yes, lighting can do strange things to pics online. Either way, awesome turtles !!! :)

Received a package I have longed for as a sought after/heart desired geocoin. Finally worked a trade for it and waited for Pingos to come visiting the USA & Canada (where they sent the geocoin from) it has arrived safely and now sits in my coin display. Thank you Marjon for the trade and safe travels :D

f9508064-d613-4855-bd1b-d47fa9473136.jpg

e46df3e0-de8e-449e-aca6-e94f6719a144.jpg

Received a package I have longed for as a sought after/heart desired geocoin. Finally worked a trade for it and waited for Pingos to come visiting the USA & Canada (where they sent the geocoin from) it has arrived safely and now sits in my coin display. Thank you Marjon for the trade and safe travels :D

f9508064-d613-4855-bd1b-d47fa9473136.jpg

e46df3e0-de8e-449e-aca6-e94f6719a144.jpg

I love it! I hope to someday be able to trade for one. Beautiful.~Valarie of sweetlife. Keep On Caching!

IMG_1140_zpse761cc32.jpg

This was in my mail box today. So happy.... Another coin didn't make it to me so I am happy this one did.

I have always loved this version since my mom was Diagnosed with breast cancer, she is been in remission now for 3 years, I was with her every step of the way and by her side thru it all. ~Valarie of sweetlife - Keep On Caching!

S W E E T day at the mailbox .... :D

Sunshine two-tone version of the Conivo Pegasus

ea6dbd14-15ed-4481-a956-3dba7b4ec9c1.jpg

----------------------------------------

FTF Geocacher - Gold Seal issue

52558240-c4a1-42a9-b34c-4cd9a2686ca0.jpg

and the BIG treasure for the day .... the 8 Geo Turtle set from the Giga Event ...

1d2053d5-0778-42d5-a88c-cda1e4c276a6.jpg

.......... the lineup ........ :rolleyes: ... the replacement for counting sheep ... :lol:

70d8f436-1924-4ce1-b7a0-ff178a9d39bb.jpg

Top row - left to right: Marie - Lukas - Hannah - Jonas

Bottom row - left to right: Chantelle - Herbert - Berta - Felix

My geocoin addict partner is one VERY HAPPY CACHER !!!! ... :D ... Thanks to all those who make these gems possible.

S W E E T day at the mailbox .... :D

Sunshine two-tone version of the Conivo Pegasus

ea6dbd14-15ed-4481-a956-3dba7b4ec9c1.jpg

FTF Geocacher - Gold Seal issue

52558240-c4a1-42a9-b34c-4cd9a2686ca0.jpg

and the BIG treasure for the day .... the 8 Geo Turtle set from the Giga Event ...

1d2053d5-0778-42d5-a88c-cda1e4c276a6.jpg

.......... the lineup ........ :rolleyes: ... the replacement for counting sheep ... :lol:

70d8f436-1924-4ce1-b7a0-ff178a9d39bb.jpg

Top row - left to right: Marie - Lukas - Hannah - Jonas

Bottom row - left to right: Chantelle - Herbert - Berta - Felix

My geocoin addict partner is one VERY HAPPY CACHER !!!! ... :D ... Thanks to all those who make these gems possible.

That indeed is a SWEET mail Day for sure :) Congratulations! Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

We I get home I will run them by the mail box. But Had a GREAT GCF! The trading was better then I hoped for, The vendors had had lots of nice coin, and there were lots of nice coiner that gifted lots of coin. And did I mention the trading!!!! Thanks to all that I traded with.

Here are my coins:

94ea9ede-53b9-431d-82a0-0f5488900604.jpg

723b9d2e-9a30-4be1-bf85-faab081ae8e1.jpg