What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

i don't think i posted these - came in yesterday. iridescent dreams — tsun select edition. this is a gorgeous coin, much better in person. the dark colour is translucent and you can see the intricate details underneath.

009a.jpg

sample coin for spirit dweller golden ute - coin on the top left. 25 trackables minted.

AnasaziSetSamples002.jpg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

14222324990_fde853aa68.jpg

14385798376_15846f11a8.jpg

I have quickly fallen in love with Gregson Vaux's coins. This is the Whispering Grotto AE... It is absolutely gorgeous. Last one for a while, as I start to keep an eye out for more specifics for my tiny collection.

Edited by jvertigo

I have some wonderful news. I have not received any Mystery Geocoins in a long time. Well today I did not only get one Mystery Geocoin I got two. I wanted to Thank You Darth Vader for the awesome Mystery Geocoin. May Sith Happen, and The other Mystery Coin I got from is from The Cache Reaper, Thank You So Much from the Heart from the beginning to the end. I am super excited about these Mystery geocoins, whoever sent them them to me thank you for such kindness and thinking of me. You really touched me. Here is the pictures that I took of them. Keep On Caching! ~Valarie.

10476398_534649223305984_1395090205749360951_n.jpg10518998_534649236639316_7436288828215788381_n.jpg

Edited by sweetlife

I have some wonderful news. I have not received any Mystery Geocoins in a long time. Well today I did not only get one Mystery Geocoin I got two. I wanted to Thank You Darth Vader for the awesome Mystery Geocoin. May Sith Happen, and The other Mystery Coin I got from is from The Cache Reaper, Thank You So Much from the Heart from the beginning to the end. I am super excited about these Mystery geocoins, whoever sent them them to me thank you for such kindness and thinking of me. You really touched me. Here is the pictures that I took of them. Keep On Caching! ~Valarie.

10476398_534649223305984_1395090205749360951_n.jpg10518998_534649236639316_7436288828215788381_n.jpgLike"}" data-reactid=".0.1">Like · · Share

that's the kind of news we like to hear valerie. thank you to the coiner that made valerie happy. always nice to see a happy person.

10476398_534649223305984_1395090205749360951_n.jpg10518998_534649236639316_7436288828215788381_n.jpgLike"}" data-reactid=".0.1">Like · · Share

that's the kind of news we like to hear valerie. thank you to the coiner that made valerie happy. always nice to see a happy person.

Thank You Lara :)

I'm happy to add this one of a kind Nomad coin to my collection. As with most Geocoins, the picture doesn't do it justice.

XeKjhsX.jpg

OOH My Goodness seeing this Geocoin made my heart skip a beat. I love it. I have never ever seen a red version, only a blue. Congratulations. I hope someday be able to see one. I love to at least be able to discover one. Have a Great Day. Keep On Caching! ~Happy 4TH of July~Valarie of sweetlife

Happy Mailbox ... :lol: ... Happy Partner Coin Addict TOO ... :D

d3098fca-f17b-4e15-924d-12b22ad180c9.jpg

Plus a mini-Mousekakat Nerd and a special Personal Coin

-- and --

2a719e9b-f6c8-4b62-977a-3dcdf9b27d7f.jpg

this ^ ^ ^ ^ antique nickel with no enamel

plus an antique gold 10 Jaar and a satin silver 10 Jaar with white enamel.

ANY geocoin in the box is a GREAT DAY !!! ... B)

Happy Mailbox ... :lol: ... Happy Partner Coin Addict TOO ... :D

d3098fca-f17b-4e15-924d-12b22ad180c9.jpg

Plus a mini-Mousekakat Nerd and a special Personal Coin

-- and --

2a719e9b-f6c8-4b62-977a-3dcdf9b27d7f.jpg

this ^ ^ ^ ^ antique nickel with no enamel

plus an antique gold 10 Jaar and a satin silver 10 Jaar with white enamel.

ANY geocoin in the box is a GREAT DAY !!! ... B)

Beautiful, nice mail day. :)

Yanagi, I'll try to get one for you!!!

Will have to get a hint from the Doc so I know who has them!!!

Oh, that is awesome! I'll buy or I'll trade, whatever you want to do! Thank you so much!!!

Greetings, Yanagi!!! I was able to get two Stepping Stones Coins for you!!! The color combination Sue had is the one in Dr.Neal's post #21454 in this thread. I will email you through GC.com with more details.

Somehow I missed this post, sorry. I got your email today and replied. Thank you very much for your help!

Yanagi, I'll try to get one for you!!!

Will have to get a hint from the Doc so I know who has them!!!

Oh, that is awesome! I'll buy or I'll trade, whatever you want to do! Thank you so much!!!

Greetings, Yanagi!!! I was able to get two Stepping Stones Coins for you!!! The color combination Sue had is the one in Dr.Neal's post #21454 in this thread. I will email you through GC.com with more details.

Somehow I missed this post, sorry. I got your email today and replied. Thank you very much for your help!

I got your email and sent a reply!!!

This saturday a loud noise sounded when a heavy enveloppe containing these 5 beautiful coins hit the floor after the postman dropped it through our letterbox :

Luna-Nova.jpg

The coins are huge (2.5" / 5mm) and heavy (145 gr each).

I noticed there where Luna coins made before that have the same (front) design but (i think) a different back side. anyone can confirm this and if so, should i consider this a different coin or just different editions ?

Edited by Dofferson

This saturday a loud noise sounded when a heavy enveloppe containing these 5 beautiful coins hit the floor after the postman dropped it through our letterbox :

Luna-Nova.jpg

The coins are huge (2.5" / 5mm) and heavy (145 gr each).

I noticed there where Luna coins made before that have the same (front) design but (i think) a different back side. anyone can confirm this and if so, should i consider this a different coin or just different editions ?

Wow like all the different versions :) ~Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

This is from Gregson Vaux's Facebook page about just that issue.

I received a request to see the differences between the old Luna coins and the Luna Nova coins. Perhaps most importantly, the old Luna coins were 2 inches in diameter, while the new coins will be 2.5 inches. That probably does not sound like a lot, but it will be. The coin will feel much more substantial and will fill your hand. The details will also be much easier to see.

Secondly, The old Luna coins were small enough that I had to use a simple font. The Luna Nova coins will have more complex fonts (letter shapes) and there will be one font for water features such as seas and a different font for land features such as craters and continent names. Old maps used to do that.

Thirdly, The back ground for the land and seas will be different textures. The background for the land will be rough and the background for the seas will be smooth.

Fourthly, the back side of the coin, which shows the actual topographic features of the moon will be much better. There seemed to have been a lack of communication when I made the old Luna coins. This time I am pretty sure that the factory understood what I want.