What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

the mail box was very happy today...

a coin i used to own but at one point — but when my car's engine died - twice —i had to sell most of my coin collection. this one i am glad to have back. i don't plan on trying to collect all of them again. i was quite obsessed for awhile until i had the entire set. all of them. first person to do so. no way can i afford to do that.

but this is such a a beauty. the seller also included a micro coin but i don't know what it is, couldn't get a good scan and thought i better to not put the seller's name here.

i replaced the colour photo on my cointracking account as this is much more true to life than what is there. if you want a better image to replace on your account just let me know.

14200126434_03ddf2fd27_o.jpg

wow thats awesome rsg. i remember when you had to start selling your coins off to pay for big bills but i didnt realise untill the last few days that you had to sell your tranquility coin away. i was starting to plan on sending you the lovely coin you gave me those years ago. i mean it was really nice to be given it, but its good to share

hugs

wow thats awesome rsg. i remember when you had to start selling your coins off to pay for big bills but i didnt realise untill the last few days that you had to sell your tranquility coin away. i was starting to plan on sending you the lovely coin you gave me those years ago. i mean it was really nice to be given it, but its good to share

hugs

thank you sweetie, but you still have cold, wet, depressing winters. the red passion will help warm you up. i'm good, but thanks for thinking of me!

Wasn't sure whether to post this, but I thought I would share it since I've not seen one on here before. Something that was given to me...

MissJenn Steampunk Snowflake Lackey Geocoin

f70244ec-ffcb-4e63-b03b-a9e6a7234c35.jpg

how very interesting.

MissJenn came over here to the UK to go to the Kent Mega a couple of weeks ago.

Wasn't sure whether to post this, but I thought I would share it since I've not seen one on here before. Something that was given to me...

how very interesting.

who was the designer?

how very interesting.

who was the designer?

I don't know. I'm not sure how you'd tell. The back has exactly the same cog pattern around the edge, and in the middle it just has the "Track at..." message and the trackable number.

Hey, a dragon geocoin with a red pathtag?

I thought they were green...

The green tags are the three standard and LE coins from GxProxy's set

The red tag is a version of the coin is the 5th version of the coin that was produced for me in limited quantity.

Count: 50

Metals: Shiny Silver Base, Antique Gold Dragon

As with the other 4 in the main sets, it has its own unique fill colors in the back

Here is the front:

f5b37395-56a3-4e23-9ce9-8cd0869d7811.jpg

And the back:

abdaefbd-72bb-46ad-b181-aecdf7f9add2.jpg

Hey, a dragon geocoin with a red pathtag?

I thought they were green...

The green tags are the three standard and LE coins from GxProxy's set

The red tag is a version of the coin is the 5th version of the coin that was produced for me in limited quantity.

Count: 50

Metals: Shiny Silver Base, Antique Gold Dragon

As with the other 4 in the main sets, it has its own unique fill colors in the back

Here is the front:

f5b37395-56a3-4e23-9ce9-8cd0869d7811.jpg

And the back:

abdaefbd-72bb-46ad-b181-aecdf7f9add2.jpg

Nooooooooooo, I thought my set was complete.

Yanagi, I'll try to get one for you!!!

Will have to get a hint from the Doc so I know who has them!!!

Oh, that is awesome! I'll buy or I'll trade, whatever you want to do! Thank you so much!!!

Greetings, Yanagi!!! I was able to get two Stepping Stones Coins for you!!! The color combination Sue had is the one in Dr.Neal's post #21454 in this thread. I will email you through GC.com with more details.

oh happy day... from the auction place and a gift - thank you!

14244053622_b8f7fa8853_o.jpg

tranquility "light — gold" geocoin minted in 2007. it one of the first six tranqulity geocoins made. there was a "light — gold" and a "light —rhodium". the "lights" were never reminted and remain fairly rare today.

i have always felt the tranquility was a work of art and is the coin that got me seriously into coin collection. it's all castleman's fault.

in castleman's words:

"Designed by Paula (CinemaBoxers) the coin developed from a simple concept into what we present to you today! A HUGE BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ART!

Along with the elements that are easily visible in the photos is a multitude of details that can only be seen with the coin in-hand. The coin celebrates why we all enjoy caching and features some of the things we encounter when spending time in the great outdoors. We had nicknamed this coin the 'Earth' coin, but it just was not a fitting name for all of the included details, and 'hidden' elements.

The coin measures 2 inches x 3.5mm thick, and has incredible details and textures - too many to list, but so many to discover."

14059650710_60282b723b_o.jpg

Tsun's 2007 earth turtle. the publically available 2007 versions were:

*Antique Silver v1

*Antique Copper v1

*Nickel v2 .

After arriving home from GWXII found this incredible package waiting for me. Was able to deal for a sizable older collection. Was not initially planning on keeping all the coins, but after my initial perusal am finding that that will be a difficult task indeed.

05e64c77-c05d-43c8-805e-03d06049d6b5.jpg

After arriving home from GWXII found this incredible package waiting for me. Was able to deal for a sizable older collection. Was not initially planning on keeping all the coins, but after my initial perusal am finding that that will be a difficult task indeed.

so, is there an auntie nae in there? :-)

Very nice!!

I wondered what the noise at the bottom of the pile was. Auntie Nae.......

I wondered what the noise at the bottom of the pile was. Auntie Nae.......

now don't go jokin' around. an auntie nae is serious business. although she can be a bit noisy. she quacks a lot.

VERY nice haul ... !!

One last post for me in this thread for a while. Went to GWXII and got a little crazy. Found some bargains I couldn't resist. Found some coins I couldn't live without. Received a couple of gifts from the Lackey, Mario. And I hunted down GeoJudt and coerced him into some trading. Was a great experience overall, but I'm going to limit myself to 1 event per decade. This hobby is starting to spiral out of control. tongue_animated.giftongue_animated.gif

398b7521-5c03-4488-bd04-207cb17ac81b.jpg

A V3 Moun10Bike in that haul?!? WOW....

New coins delivered today!

:D

j9GGwxW.jpg

The two XLE "Target In Sight" coins, left is the Afterburn edition and right is the Nightvision edition.

:antenna:

Guhhh I don't think I'll see mine til later in the week, if that. These look amazing! Kind of kicking myself for not getting the Afterburn too, now. ;]

The two XLE "Target In Sight" coins, left is the Afterburn edition and right is the Nightvision edition.

Guhhh I don't think I'll see mine til later in the week, if that. These look amazing! Kind of kicking myself for not getting the Afterburn too, now. ;]

I spoke too soon, mine came, too! Wasn't expecting to see it in the States that fast. So cool! This will be the first coin in my collection... the second will be her by Friday. :D14352363183_ee5cac5b33.jpg

Edited by jvertigo

I spoke too soon, mine came, too! Wasn't expecting to see it in the States that fast. So cool! This will be the first coin in my collection... the second will be her by Friday. :D14352363183_ee5cac5b33.jpg

Congratulations on your first coin!

It's a really good one too. I like the Afterburn one, but the Nightvision edition is easily my favourite of the two. The colours are amazing. The photos really don't do them justice.

:)

Hello Nikos, yes they are proxies of the metal coins.

:) Ok the coins are fantastic.... but I really adore the proxy one!!!

why they didn't make a version like that of a normal witch coin in acryllic? it looks...huh :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :D

hmmmm.... maybe in 2015??? ;):ph34r: