What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I've received about 6 coins since my last post, but with the good Friday holiday having come and gone (Kathy was killed on a good Friday,) I just haven't had the urge to post anything.

Friday I received a surprise in the mail...

a3c130f5-603c-418d-afb1-ab56a894e09a_zpsd5cb5e54.jpg

the coin is special, but means nothing compared to the timing and kindness of the person who sent it to me...this coin will join 4 others that remain on my desktop...a Kathy's Coin, a Kathy's Coin Too, an Imagine Peace coin, received on what should have been our anniversary, and a very special personalized coin from Laura.

Once again, my thanks and gratitude.

drneal

ILYK

ILYL

13984329172_ea7fde60e0_o.jpg

another old-timer geocoin in the mailbox today. i was reading old geocoin forum posts today and this coin was really in demand back in the day. it was on people's most wanted list for a few years. then the forum changed, wants changed and i was able to get not one, but two of these coins. gifted one away and i am keeping this one.

this coin doesn't look like the photos i have seen, so i was wondering if geonap had a second batch made. on cointracking it says the edition contained 200 coins, but then in the description by geonap he says there were only 106 made.

any of my geocoin friends know?

13984329172_ea7fde60e0_o.jpg

another old-timer geocoin in the mailbox today. i was reading old geocoin forum posts today and this coin was really in demand back in the day. it was on people's most wanted list for a few years. then the forum changed, wants changed and i was able to get not one, but two of these coins. gifted one away and i am keeping this one.

this coin doesn't look like the photos i have seen, so i was wondering if geonap had a second batch made. on cointracking it says the edition contained 200 coins, but then in the description by geonap he says there were only 106 made.

any of my geocoin friends know?

Don't know but we have # 69 B)

have to admit, this was a splendd day at the mailbox.

first came 2005 delaware - trackable, unactivated. i have this to trade.

10297830_729772083712885_6629855004471331540_n.jpg

then mustang joni sent her personal coin along with the anasazi spirit dweller golden yime version i mortgaged my cameras to buy on ebay.

10313359_729771077046319_8914237182965493705_n.jpg

1939607_729771053712988_8722235234825773271_n.jpg

OOoooooh ... my mailbox is dripping jealousy ... :lol:

VERY nice day for you !!!

Yesterday I got a Dutch Geocoin that I didn't had yet.

Never been so exited to got a certain coin.

(I am hunting the Dutch Geocoins, I want one of every metal/year.)

This how it looks like:

(Picture is from the internet.)

59fc881a-d1db-436d-a761-75f690e123d9.jpg

Dutch Geocoin 2012 "Spilled Honey" edition

If anyone is selling Dutch geocoins let me know! :)

Edited by #Tenzin

I have been gone to Wisconsin on vacation. Stopped by a Cadar Rapids event on the way up and then at the |WGA Spring campout on the way back yesterday. Sure had fun doing some caching and attending two events with Sho me da cache. I traded for the top two coins while at the event yesterday and then when I got home the mail had brought me the bottom pair from that trade to Hungary.

Thanks for the trades to get me these wonderful coins.

396221b5-dd65-4c9e-94fe-c82deb235d4f.jpg

a cute little blue raja i won by identifying all the gecoins in the banner of a FB group. and an E-auction place coin win, crowsfeat30 copper.

this is what sarah had to say about the crowsfeat30: >>the original coins, most of which were sold thru The Geocoin Store, were Shiny Silver. That was the original finish.

I also had a limited amount of Foggy Silver made at the same time. The next minting was the Antique Copper, then Antique Silver and Antique Gold.

Finally I had made two different two-tone versions that also featured the Raven in black glitter, translucent red in the outer ring and orange glow in the Sun in the raven's beak on the back. I added epoxy to those last ones too....<<<

14171647706_a71527faed_o.jpg

14192250542_1741fca535_o.jpg

Edited by RedShoesGirl