What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Got my binder pages and coins stands today... I also won an ebay auction for a Finnish Wood Geocoin LE (Oak). Not sure if this is one of the sought after woodwookers coins or not... please let me know.

Here is the link to the listing, maybe someone here can tell me... http://www.ebay.com/itm/331120915273?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_205wt_1220

Edited by SirBowen

saturday brought the beautiful yemon yime breast cancer awareness coin AND the pin in the pink bag from dofferson. the photo is a link from yemon yime.

pinkage.jpg

dofferson wouldn't let me pay for it but instead said i could make a contribution to a charity of my choice. so i sent dollars to

http://www.equineoutreach.com/

an organization that rescues horses - trying to find new homes for some and providing homes for those who are not suitable for adoption — too infirm or too abused. this is a marvelous charity and is always in need of money to pay for hay. i spent some time in bend at the ranch and it was quite an amazing, transcendent experience. i could spend all day petting horses and feeding them peppermints.

equine outreach and i thank you dofferson.

4 days left of radiation and that is it for treatment!

if you feel so inclined there is a link on the outreach page to donate. every little bit helps feed a horse in need.

thank you again dofferson!

"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man." ~Winston Churchill

Edited by RedShoesGirl

saturday brought the beautiful yemon yime breast cancer awareness coin AND the pin in the pink bag from dofferson. the photo is a link from yemon yime.

pinkage.jpg

dofferson wouldn't let me pay for it but instead said i could make a contribution to a charity of my choice. so i sent dollars to

http://www.equineoutreach.com/

an organization that rescues horses - trying to find new homes for some and providing homes for those who are not suitable for adoption — too infirm or too abused. this is a marvelous charity and is always in need of money to pay for hay. i spent some time in bend at the ranch and it was quite an amazing, transcendent experience. i could spend all day petting horses and feeding them peppermints.

equine outreach and i thank you dofferson.

4 days left of radiation and that is it for treatment!

if you feel so inclined there is a link on the outreach page to donate. every little bit helps feed a horse in need.

thank you again dofferson!

"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man." ~Winston Churchill

How NICE!!!

more mail today !

4b95e74d-e49e-47ad-92df-38c1d45d16a7_zps8567abdd.jpg

ILYK

ILYL

Seee I don't come here because your mailbox makes my mailbox sad and gloomy..... :P On a serious note your and imoutnabout's collection is going to be something else!! :cool:

someday, maybe

ILYK

ILYL