What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

A great haul for a Sunday! :D

55fa84f6-0525-4f6e-b809-ba438fcd222d.jpg5e20962a-a05f-4b9c-8f68-45813cc3496c.jpg

I'm jealous! lilly pad is my no 1 wanted coin at the moment. I thought I managed to get one but then the guy sold it to someone else instead. (apparently same price but would have to pay less postage…. uh charge me postage!!!)

:( I love the other frogs too. they're awesome.

I love frog coins…

I'm going to go sulk for the day now… lol.

There hasn't been much in my mailbox for awhile now so I was thrilled when the mailer arrived with my prize for winning one of the coiner fantasy football leagues! There are some great ones there and some I have never seen in hand before. There was also a bonus. One of them was an activated traveler that had been marked lost back in 2008. I am very happy to be able to get it traveling again. That is if the snow would let up enough so I could find a few caches. LOL

2f78d8dc-fb3f-4352-b37d-7763af08854a.jpg?rnd=0.01369441

Here is my collection to date with more coming this week...

IMG_20140121_084845.jpg

In the above pic you have: 2012 Lackey Coin, Cache Obseratory coin, Zombie Hunter coin, 4th of July Signal Coin, Night Time Ninja Coin, Talk Like a Pirate Coin, The Stargate Coin, The GIFF Coin, and The Berkshire Geobash Tag(got 3 of those)

NCM_0008.JPG

This is the Geocoin Club October 2013 Pirate Wheel Geocoin

I also have not pictured another Zombie Hunter Coin, the "Special Edition - Hinged Bat Geocoin" and a few other trackable tags. For the coins I plan to send out into the wild, I am making a proxy for if they dont come with one like the Zombie Hunter and GIFF did.

Edited by SirBowen

trades and a purchase...

-snipped-

ILYK

ILYL

So what is the clock in the upper right?

It's one of (3 or 5 - ??) wood clocks that were done by Geocoin-land from their 'wooden coins' category. They still have one version left, but not this one.

It was for the Geocoinfest Europe 2013 - Prague.

My booty for taking 2nd place in the ESPN Coiner Fantasy Football league this year. He had us rate the coins that were sent in and afterwards I discovered one I received and had rated pretty high I already had. I guess I am consistent in what I like. LOL

4380a844-705c-448f-a20e-fe16886ff112.jpg?rnd=0.812965

Sounds like you could make some trades with yourself and be happy.

My booty for taking 2nd place in the ESPN Coiner Fantasy Football league this year. He had us rate the coins that were sent in and afterwards I discovered one I received and had rated pretty high I already had. I guess I am consistent in what I like. LOL

Sounds like you could make some trades with yourself and be happy.

That sure would save on postage wouldn't it!! :laughing: :laughing:

Received Fredrik Wellner's personal coins today. Had an incredibly difficult time deciding which version(s) to purchase. Each one stood out on its own merits. They look fantastic in person. Design is simple, elegant, and eye-popping, and what a great mantra to live by. The glow version packs in the GLOW. It's neat to see the AE version devoid of coloring. What a transformation when adding all the colors! Thanks for the purchases and trade, Fredrik. I'm surprised they haven't sold out yet. blink.gifThe shipping becomes almost irrelevant when you divide by 4 coins. biggrin.gif

53d714b2-6933-413a-9d9d-dfb7a4783c44.jpg

ae5d3002-3e73-45af-b672-be936a3707c0.jpg

56049a95-f818-481e-9781-8f1a8b58d97d.jpg

Got these over the weekend

NCM_0001.JPG

On the Left is the "Viking Dragon Shield Geocoin Asgard" and on the rigt is the "Viking Dragon Shield Geocoin Hraesvelg"

Though in trying to research the Viking Dragon Shield Geocoin Set, I have not come up with one named "Hraesvelg." So I am not sure if that is correct or not, however, that one was unactivated when purchased and upon activation, that was the default name given. I just have not found any stats on it, like how many were minted, who designed that one, etc.

ordered some binder pages to store my coin collection in as well as a couple of stands so I can start taking pics of them to share, add to the coins page, etc. Hoping they get here soon. Going out for surgery at the end of the month and need something to do with my time off.

NCM_0001.JPG

On the Left is the "Viking Dragon Shield Geocoin Asgard" and on the rigt is the "Viking Dragon Shield Geocoin Hraesvelg"

Though in trying to research the Viking Dragon Shield Geocoin Set, I have not come up with one named "Hraesvelg." So I am not sure if that is correct or not, however, that one was unactivated when purchased and upon activation, that was the default name given. I just have not found any stats on it, like how many were minted, who designed that one, etc.

The name Hraesvelg is correct. I should know, because I named it :D. You might encounter "Hreasvelg" on occasions, but that is a typo.

It was designed, like the other Viking Dragon Shield Geocoins, by Woejam and yours truly. It is a limited edition with 75 minted. It is Antique Nickel with Blue Pearl.

See the SSOCA wiki for more details. (At the moment in German only)

NCM_0001.JPG

The name Hraesvelg is correct. I should know, because I named it :D. You might encounter "Hreasvelg" on occasions, but that is a typo.

It was designed, like the other Viking Dragon Shield Geocoins, by Woejam and yours truly. It is a limited edition with 75 minted. It is Antique Nickel with Blue Pearl.

See the SSOCA wiki for more details. (At the moment in German only)

Thank you for the info, I will have to wait to view the page when I can get it translated by google crome at home. Both coins are stunningly beautiful, I would like to eventually own the entire set.