What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I've been trying to curb my addiction, so haven't been visiting the forum, etc. But I fell off the wagon... Ooops! I'm SO excited, I had to share!

Dala Horse, White LE; Hedgehog, Ice Age Trail Edition; North Atlantic Lobster, Live; and 10 Good Deed of Geocaching, Geowoodstock 2013.

c6436b59-0d7a-4a38-8036-db624b39253a.jpg

where did the lobster one come from? it's beautiful! :wub:

found some more...

8b524b51-2cdf-4ed4-958f-c27205a360c3_zps3813f9ab.jpg

ILYK

ILYL

Oh, what is the one on the bottom, right-hand corner? (Black Square)

It's antique silver actually, and it's a very old non trackable. It was called something like Groundspeak project, although if I recall Groundspeak did not make it. It came in round and square. You can find it on cointracking to see other photos of them both ;)

TMA

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif Those Owls are cute. Where did they come from? Who made? Where can one buy? etc... biggrin.gif

CF30

www.geocachingshop.nl

Some are still avialable. The Snow Owl will again be available at the end of November.

You can do your own with batch 2. Ask woejam for participation. But be quick.

I am so thankful to ernie and mamoreb for helping me to get the complete collection of these. They are some of my most favorite of my whole collection!

cf8e6f89-9a7f-4deb-ba1a-480f6dd8d0c5.jpg

Wow! Some of those are really cool! I did not know they had made new & different versions. I only have a couple from the first minting and had not paid attention to new ones being made. Did you get hold of one of those XXXXXXXXXLE's (maybe a few too many X's... maybe not... lol) with all the different colors? Thanks for sharing! laughing.gif

CF30

I am so thankful to ernie and mamoreb for helping me to get the complete collection of these. They are some of my most favorite of my whole collection!

Wow! Some of those are really cool! I did not know they had made new & different versions. I only have a couple from the first minting and had not paid attention to new ones being made. Did you get hold of one of those XXXXXXXXXLE's (maybe a few too many X's... maybe not... lol) with all the different colors? Thanks for sharing! laughing.gif

CF30

Yep, I got all of them, including the xxxxxxxwhatever :)

Some of the version 2 coins (which are the last five) are on sale at ernie's store right now!

I wasn't expecting any coins, but got a small envelope in the post today with a nice surprise inside :D

I had a quick look on the forums but didn't see anything else about it yet. Looks like it's a new holiday themed mystery coin.

A big thank you to the sender :D

mysterysmll.jpg

Congratulations! and Season Greetings to our Mystery Giver :)

CF30

Some of the version 2 coins (which are the last five) are on sale at ernie's store right now!

Hmmm... maybe I'm looking in the wrong place... because they look sold out to me. :( PM me a link?

CF30

I wasn't expecting any coins, but got a small envelope in the post today with a nice surprise inside :D

I had a quick look on the forums but didn't see anything else about it yet. Looks like it's a new holiday themed mystery coin.

mysterysmll.jpg

Congratulations! and Season Greetings to our Mystery Giver :)

Very cool, congrates! A wonderful start to the season :)

CF30

Hmmm... maybe I'm looking in the wrong place... because they look sold out to me. :( PM me a link?

CF30

I sent you an email with the link. I am a dunce and don't know how to pm. :)

mysterysmll.jpg

Wow, congratulation!

CF30

CF30

I sent you an email with the link. I am a dunce and don't know how to pm. :)

Got the email, thank you! And the link works too. :)

CF30

mysterysmll.jpg

Congratulations! Beautiful coin. I think this is my favorite so far from HH :)