What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

It's been a while since I've posted here. Summertime is busytime.

Some awesome trades, purchases, a gift from Jan and the Percey Boys, an awesome ebay purchase! and a special gift from my boyfriend. :wub:

coins-lv.jpg

only one coin from your boyfriend...he sure got off easy !

ILYK

It's been a while since I've posted here. Summertime is busytime.

Some awesome trades, purchases, a gift from Jan and the Percey Boys, an awesome ebay purchase! and a special gift from my boyfriend. :wub:

coins-lv.jpg

only one coin from your boyfriend...he sure got off easy !

ILYK

It was actually two. He gave me the other because he's bull-headed. :P

So, my first GCF and I came back with some amazing coins. And i did dip them in my mailbox when I got home :D

These first ones are a couple of trades but mostly gifts. Thanks to the many generous coiners I met.

mwa7.jpg

These are the amazing Event coins that I just could not do without B)

xcma.jpg

And finaly I left the best till last. Not really anything to say about these as they speak for themselves! Thanks guys, you really made my first Geocoinfest one to remember :grin:

rd0y.jpg

Edited by jpbarr

A few from my last weekend.

9768497893_6a0be54bbc_c.jpg

the kokopelli is really neat! where did that one come from?

Some one wanted to say thank you. I think they got it at another Mega. It is trackable. It is called "Wooden Nickel Geocoin"

thanks! i was wondering if it was wooden. it is really charming. i am a HUGE kokopelli fan with several pieces of jewelry with that character. for a long time my avatar had red shoes and a kokopelli! :-)

One of these days: you come home from work and you see a package lying on the desk. Mmmmh, I ordered something but it couldn't be that fast. So what is it????? I opened it and I almost fell from my chair :blink: :blink: :blink: But have a look what was inside:

0080532lwj8ebvqty.jpg

Dear sender, thank you soooooo much!!!!!! I can't stop smiling!!

One of these days: you come home from work and you see a package lying on the desk. Mmmmh, I ordered something but it couldn't be that fast. So what is it????? I opened it and I almost fell from my chair :blink: :blink: :blink: But have a look what was inside:

0080532lwj8ebvqty.jpg

Dear sender, thank you soooooo much!!!!!! I can't stop smiling!!

Wow! congratulations

:unsure: Today I was at wits end with all the running around taking of the wife who has just undergone total hip replacement. I was in need of a break or just some distraction. Stopped and grabbed our mail, then hurried home. I was not thinking and put all mail on counter. The next thing I hear is the wife saying you have a package. Me?

I walk over to find a heavy envelope. Hmmmm? This is interesting, I don't recall ordering anything.

I open it and there inside is another envelope with states.... You have been elected! Just a little present for a good friend. Enjoy and have fun! SSoCA

Inside was a a Red Friend Secret Society of Coin Addicts.

Wow! What an Honor!

Thank you!

MtnMutt :D

There were several additional coins also.... Can you say, WOW? B)

:unsure: Today I was at wits end with all the running around taking of the wife who has just undergone total hip replacement. I was in need of a break or just some distraction. Stopped and grabbed our mail, then hurried home. I was not thinking and put all mail on counter. The next thing I hear is the wife saying you have a package. Me?

I walk over to find a heavy envelope. Hmmmm? This is interesting, I don't recall ordering anything.

I open it and there inside is another envelope with states.... You have been elected! Just a little present for a good friend. Enjoy and have fun! SSoCA

Wow! What an Honor!

Thank you!

congratulations !

ILYK

Wow! What an Honor!

Thank you!

I can say 'WOW' .... but I think it was more like YOU saying ... 'WOW' ... :lol:

Wow! What an Honor!

Thank you!

Congratulations! I bet you still have a smile on your face

Recently I haven't been able to post much in the forum, but it is finally time to post an update with the coins I have bought or traded for in the past two months.

Top half, Norwegian department, lower half, animal department. You can decide for yourself what half the CW88 Vikings belong to. :D

b4b1bb29-63aa-48f7-9084-04d3c4ec1448.jpg?rnd=0.5248056

What's the name of the Viking ship coin and where does it come from?

Not today, but yesterday, my trackables arrived.

I got:

GIFF Coin/tag combo

the Monster tag collection.

over the past month or so I have gotten:

Vehicle trackable sticker

Walking Stick Medallion

Talk Like a Pirate Coin

2012 Lacky Coin

4th of July Coin

USA origins tag

Now once the card is paid off, I will have to see what else I want to order.

I have made proxys of the Pirate, Lacky, and 4th of July coins for release... after about a year or so, I am planning on releasing the actual coin itself.

Some new Coins of the last 3 months.

ysb8aaos.jpg

xoqhvnwb.jpg

Really happy about the CR 2008 Yemon Yime and Black Nickel :)

The RC Firetruck Geocoin is my favorite Geocoin and i search the missing 5 Editions to complete my set, but

it will be really hard to get all 8 Firetrucks together. But i hope i will get them all in the next time.

Best regards David