What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Yes trade first, may be sell a few and one is already won (Canada Day Cointest). Sorry Ladybee not heading to MWGB this year, plans are to go to Maritime Mega II (Laval K-9 I suspect you might be there?) and also Geocoinfest. That said there will always be one for you B :D (if we meet in the baseball playoffs may be we should wager a coin :P )

Here is a photo of the backside, there are a total of 100 coins (75 BN/25 G)sorry no unique icon for this one.

Got to admit I was worried about the back, Mike came back and asked if I didn't want more colour, you start to second guess yourself but then again this might not fancy everyone.

59b03231-dcd0-4256-88d3-f707cb19d9c2.png

This is a spinoff of the JP Barr designed pathtag (yup asked if I could use it) with a little difference but not much. JP time to start thinking of a new one :blink: hold it not yet I need to replenish the coffers :ph34r:

bf8b77e3-97a3-4b15-8b8e-08a5974ea863.png

Love both of them! Yes if you meet me in the playoffs we should wager a coin! :laughing:

Yes trade first, may be sell a few and one is already won (Canada Day Cointest). Sorry Ladybee not heading to MWGB this year, plans are to go to Maritime Mega II (Laval K-9 I suspect you might be there?) and also Geocoinfest. That said there will always be one for you B :D (if we meet in the baseball playoffs may be we should wager a coin :P )

Here is a photo of the backside, there are a total of 100 coins (75 BN/25 G)sorry no unique icon for this one.

Got to admit I was worried about the back, Mike came back and asked if I didn't want more colour, you start to second guess yourself but then again this might not fancy everyone.

This is a spinoff of the JP Barr designed pathtag (yup asked if I could use it) with a little difference but not much. JP time to start thinking of a new one :blink: hold it not yet I need to replenish the coffers :ph34r:

Congrats on a new coin Ted and thanks for the design credit. I am stalking my mailman as we speak :D

Congrats on your new personal coin. :cool:

I think the colors turned out great. Now lets see how a pirate can add one to his treasure!

WOW! These are beautiful!

Do you think you will have some left at GeoCoinfest??

I made them with full intention of debuting them at GCF but as it goes as soon as I got them I had to show them off :P:ph34r:

But yes if someone was going to GCF and wanted one let me know and I'll make sure to have one for them, I'll be taking a few to Maritime Mega II to trade there as well. I will consider trade, sell, give away :blink: (events) as I get offers but will definitely make sure to keep those that have been promised at GCF.

I want one of each at Geocoinfest. You can see my selection there so we can work out a trade (or if I need to buy them) then!

THANKS

Ditto on what Steve said! I would like to have one of each (but gold for sure if I can only have one). I'll bring what I have to trade to GCF - or will buy! Great coins! See you in October!

I hope we talked trade by now, but with some problems this past week with Heineken...I really can't remember..let me know please

ILYK

I made them with full intention of debuting them at GCF but as it goes as soon as I got them I had to show them off :P:ph34r:

But yes if someone was going to GCF and wanted one let me know and I'll make sure to have one for them, I'll be taking a few to Maritime Mega II to trade there as well. I will consider trade, sell, give away :blink: (events) as I get offers but will definitely make sure to keep those that have been promised at GCF.

I think you need your own thread with this great coin!!!!

I want one of each at Geocoinfest. You can see my selection there so we can work out a trade (or if I need to buy them) then!

THANKS

Ditto on what Steve said! I would like to have one of each (but gold for sure if I can only have one). I'll bring what I have to trade to GCF - or will buy! Great coins! See you in October!

Please add me to that expanding list of coin seekers for yours at GCF .... :D

I think you need your own thread with this great coin!!!!

Separate thread ... and it's looking more and more like a re-order as well ... :laughing:

Edited by nevadanick

There are times when going to the mailbox is a good thing, there are times when you go to the mailbox and the experience is not so good...

Today was beyond good, it was Brilliant!

I'm have been extra blessed with two most generous packages.

Thanks to drneal and Mystery J

Yes I know the images are large, I want you to see it all! :bad::grin:

aa311b6a-0ca6-4652-a0a9-41f4f578d557.jpg?rnd=0.4117787

c3af8ab8-cd57-49d7-a0ae-c83c04564d25.jpg?rnd=0.0721994

There are times when going to the mailbox is a good thing, there are times when you go to the mailbox and the experience is not so good...

Beautiful :D Congratulations

Beautiful :D Congratulations

AMAZING images of BEAUTIFUL coins. I'm so jealous. :D

Well the most recent trip to the Maritime Mega came to an end yesterday when we arrived home. It truely is a trip of a lifetime, just over 4800 km's in 11 days, 4 provinces and a find in each and Canada's first geocache. What could be better you say :D how about taking a trip to your postbox with the coins and tags you traded for and finding more in there.

Here's a look at the stash.

Mega trades and found coin under the door, thank you J (my sanity is safe :ph34r: )

f95e9548-372b-4fee-b19e-4a0799ecdc6a.jpg

In the mail.

a1d1e8de-0d7d-418b-a867-e94e8fceb0bb.jpg

And in today's mail

7240c85e-64a2-49fc-865c-df2df9124a56.jpg

And just one last look at that fourth Albino Rhino :D Thank you

d2c5e128-665d-4ec1-8a74-2372c070c048.jpg

image.jpg

Pingos knows i am a 'van Stoffelen' collector and while we were.on our holiday she surprised me with a email message telling me that she could get her hands on "some" coins for my collection and after a emergency budget request with the misses the coins are mine :-)

VOC Antique Nickel & Red/White/Blue XLE

VOC Antique Bronze & Red/White/Blue XLE

VOC Antique Copper & Red/White/Blue XLE

VOC Foggy Gold & Dark Blue Glitter XLE

Piet Heyn - XXLE Antique Silver/Black NickelSilver

Piet Heyn - XLE Antique Silver/Silver

Piet Heyn - XLE Antique Silver/Gold

Piet Heyn - XLE Antique Gold/Gold

Piet Heyn - XLE Antique Gold/Silver

Piet Heyn - Black Nickel/Nickel Sample

Dutch Rider Antique Silver/Silver/Burgundy Red Glitter XLE

Rembrandt Antique Silver

Rembrandt Antique Gold

Rembrandt Antique Copper

Rembrandt Black Nickel/Antique Copper

Rembrandt Silver/Gold XLE

Rembrandt Silver/Antique Copper XLE

Rembrandt Black Nickel/Foggy Silver XLE

Rembrandt Black Nickel/Gold XLE (2x + 1 sample)

Willem van Oranje Antique Silver/Antique Gold XLE

Willem van Oranje Antique Copper XLE

Willem van Oranje Foggy Silver/Silver XLE

Willem van Oranje Foggy Gold/Gold XLE

What are these two coins, please :)

drneal8-10_zps94afa125.jpg

I know, I know, pick me, pick me!!

The one with the rainbow is Astro Four Seasons BN LE from Sepp and Berta.

The middle left one is the GeoCoinClub July coin which is based on the rose window of St Peters Basilica

Edited by Toojin

I've been trying to curb my addiction, so haven't been visiting the forum, etc. But I fell off the wagon... Ooops! I'm SO excited, I had to share!

Dala Horse, White LE; Hedgehog, Ice Age Trail Edition; North Atlantic Lobster, Live; and 10 Good Deed of Geocaching, Geowoodstock 2013.

c6436b59-0d7a-4a38-8036-db624b39253a.jpg

Edited by redwingrr

In my mailbox today I got to pickup a couple of trades, Thank you LadyBee4T and TeamEccs21 for the great coins. Also a wonderful surprise but I'll answer to that in the appropriate posting, thank you mystery giver.

f8e7dab5-adce-45c0-9654-1a0db44044ba.jpg

Would love to see the details of the top right coin, what is it called ?

Also interested in the top right coin. Very cool!

let me know if I have anything of interest for trade if you decide to trade any of the safe geocoins please

ILYK

Hy Neal,

i looked through your traderlist and sadly didn´t found a coin i´m interested in. If you have other coins, which are not listed, please let me know. Or have a look at my seeking list at cointracking.com

The Safe Geocoins should be available at geocoinshop.de sometimes in the future - not sure when. Or you can buy them from me, when i have decided, which one i´ll keep. ;)

Thanks