What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

These not so little coins arrived today :grin: :grin: :grin:

Pic size is huge, sorry !

234db441-0ef2-4a18-8d3d-79745d9b2731.jpg?rnd=0.02291071

Droooooling over these! :wub:

:wub: :wub: Oh, me too!!! :wub: :wub: Any chance of buying/trading for a couple of these? ^_^

CF30

add me to the want list too !

ILYK

Added, emails to be sent closer to the event date once the coins are in hand. :anibad:

The Silver Ingot from FTF. The backside is blank, the front is plain... simple... classy !!

a1a67971-acc9-45b3-8bdd-bec8246fd7da.jpg

------------------------------

The GWS-xi Tesselation Turtle puzzle pieces and the special puzzle participant coin.

6130c99e-674c-46e7-aa5e-120c228ada92.jpg

1b14e33e-aff0-409d-b5eb-653a1d0f82d3.jpg

------------------------------

Plus 2 coins from Landsharkz and the PHD St George coins. (will get some pics, time permitting)

In my mailbox today......Thanks so much Laval K-9!!!

2013-06-03160033-1_zpsd745da96.jpg

2013-06-03160110_zps32344587.jpg

2013-06-03160102_zps0b4dff53.jpg

SWEET-- I'm JEALOUS!!!!!!

Especially LOVE the Geocaching Witches one!!!

Anyone know where they may be found???

Unfortunately they are long gone.....Here is a post from another thread about the coin.....

I did the artwork for this coin and Fluttershy was my codesigner. We produced and sold the coin through Hogwildstuff in 2008. The glitter version was my Artist Edition so there aren't too many of those. Fluttershy's version has purple in the background. I don't have any left for trade or sale, just a set for my personal collection. Probably the only place to get one now is through trade or ebay.

null_zpsc6be9409.jpg

Those are todays coins. Thank you six little spookies for the trade :) Lot's of Nerds in this house today. My niece has now discovered the greatness that is nerds. :)

The others are my purchases. The micro coin I picked up to give to a local event for a raffle prize. :)

Are those sneakers trackable ... ??

Are they up for trade or did they just arrive in your mailbox ... ??

:anitongue:

null_zpsc6be9409.jpg

Those are todays coins. Thank you six little spookies for the trade :) Lot's of Nerds in this house today. My niece has now discovered the greatness that is nerds. :)

The others are my purchases. The micro coin I picked up to give to a local event for a raffle prize. :)

Are those sneakers trackable ... ??

Are they up for trade or did they just arrive in your mailbox ... ??

:anitongue:

Um I thought about popping a TB code on the back of them but I always wear bootcut jeans and the code would be covered...

:P

I wouldn't want to trade them though.... they're a bit smelly... lol.

Only once can I recall that we had trading at the Spring Fling event, I guess most hold on to their coins around here :ph34r: but this year I was asked if I'd bring my traders to the event glad I did, Thanks to oiseau_ca, Turlutortue & T-BearNose39 this was a great trading event (at least for me) so after a 48 hr nap (needed it COG knows how to party) I ran down to the mailbox and stuck these in (just to make it official) Oh also this years COG coins and the event coin.

004-16.jpg

Edited by kini_ont

Only once can I recall that we had trading at the Spring Fling event, I guess most hold on to their coins around here :ph34r: but this year I was asked if I'd bring my traders to the event glad I did, Thanks to oiseau_ca, Turlutortue & T-BearNose39 this was a great trading event (at least for me) so after a 48 hr nap (needed it COG knows how to party) I ran down to the mailbox and stuck these in (just to make it official) Oh also this years COG coins and the event coin.

004-16.jpg

Nice haul k.o.!

I received a letter on friday... a surprise letter from my friend DrNeal! inside there was his amazing new coin, Kathy's Coin Too - Heaven's The Place Geocoin, in nickel, its proxy (WOW!! very cool!!!!) and an adorable wooden nickel!!!

my dear friend thank you so much for honoring me with this amazing coin!! I will treasure it in my collection knowing that it is a very special one... :)

Edited by GATOULIS
so many wonderful trades...

<snip>

ILYK

Okay drneal sir, what are these / where can we maybe trade / buy them?

1c428ce6-326f-4d0c-8ce6-3ee23442cc39.jpg?rnd=0.0600245

Lower middle pic is the 'Brezen Geocoin' ... a pretzel with a number of versions by multiple participants.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=307535&st=0&p=5207626&hl=pretzel&fromsearch=1entry5207626

DrNeal may also want to consider hiding/blocking the tracking code on the lizard/gecko

Edited by nevadanick

Recently I haven't been able to post much in the forum, but it is finally time to post an update with the coins I have bought or traded for in the past two months.

Top half, Norwegian department, lower half, animal department. You can decide for yourself what half the CW88 Vikings belong to. :D

b4b1bb29-63aa-48f7-9084-04d3c4ec1448.jpg?rnd=0.5248056

Yes trade first, may be sell a few and one is already won (Canada Day Cointest). Sorry Ladybee not heading to MWGB this year, plans are to go to Maritime Mega II (Laval K-9 I suspect you might be there?) and also Geocoinfest. That said there will always be one for you B :D (if we meet in the baseball playoffs may be we should wager a coin :P )

Here is a photo of the backside, there are a total of 100 coins (75 BN/25 G)sorry no unique icon for this one.

Got to admit I was worried about the back, Mike came back and asked if I didn't want more colour, you start to second guess yourself but then again this might not fancy everyone.

59b03231-dcd0-4256-88d3-f707cb19d9c2.png

This is a spinoff of the JP Barr designed pathtag (yup asked if I could use it) with a little difference but not much. JP time to start thinking of a new one :blink: hold it not yet I need to replenish the coffers :ph34r:

bf8b77e3-97a3-4b15-8b8e-08a5974ea863.png