What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

An old one I didn't know of until I saw it on eBay;

f680435d-cfbc-4f62-85ca-8068a6f6621f.jpg

Ghosts of Caching Past (with UV-light);

e2272ee8-632e-4442-b093-e5fdc7c6ca0a.jpg

f9e68ee1-773c-4aae-bfe0-3bd023088894.jpg

I learned of these on the dreaded e-site as well. Pics don't do them justice!!!

Liked them so much, I was able to find two.

Sorry folks--mine and don't plan to sell or trade!!!

P.S. They have a Buzzard on them and I collect Buzzards!!!

Edited by GeoCharmer81

Well I have attained a small collection over about a year, so here's what I've gotten "recently" and never shown. Hope I don't mess this up too much trying to put the pictures up. The last photo are the coins I recently purchased and will be giving away randomly in caches I enjoyed.

IMG_8854.jpg

5b003206-8f21-4633-bf8a-f810414f95e4.jpg

IMG_8861.jpg

IMG_8862.jpg

IMG_8865.jpg

Edited by N2Wild

Well I have attained a small collection over about a year, so here's what I've gotten "recently" and never shown. Hope I don't mess this up too much trying to put the pictures up. The last photo are the coins I recently purchased and will be giving away randomly in caches I enjoyed.

IMG_8862.jpg

What is the coin in this pic please?

CF30

IMG_8862.jpg

What is the coin in this pic please?

CF30

That's "A New Home" geocoin by Gregson Vaux. It's the back side of the coin. :)

They're still available at his online store.

New additions to my collection:

gc1305.jpg

who minted these?

The top two are called "Geocaching Basel" (antique copper xle-50 and black- nickel le-75 if i am correct) and are from a cacher called "Kuertu", they are realy beautiful and i am jealouse at Murazor :-)

The bottom two are called "Celtic Compas" and are from Geocoin-land and i think they are still in stock at their web shop.

The center one is unknown to me.

Edited by Dofferson

New additions to my collection:

gc1305.jpg

who minted these?

The top two are called "Geocaching Basel" (antique copper xle-50 and black- nickel le-75 if i am correct) and are from a cacher called "Kuertu", they are realy beautiful and i am jealouse at Murazor :-)

The bottom two are called "Celtic Compas" and are from Geocoin-land and i think they are still in stock at their web shop.

The center one is unknown to me.

The central one is a Polish made geocoin commemorating the earthcache event in the land of extinct volcanoes.

It's been a while that I posted some incoming coins but the package today is truly something special:

newworldorderu14f2ekx3s.jpg

Congrats! I was lucky enough to receive the Antique Copper version this past week but that pales in comparison to your full mailbox.

I have to mention that the way I got it was not a mystery at all, it was a simple business thing at the e-place. There is another set and even some single coins right now if anybody is interested.

It's been a while that I posted some incoming coins but the package today is truly something special:

newworldorderu14f2ekx3s.jpg

Congrats! I was lucky enough to receive the Antique Copper version this past week but that pales in comparison to your full mailbox.

I have to mention that the way I got it was not a mystery at all, it was a simple business thing at the e-place. There is another set and even some single coins right now if anybody is interested.

Seems that someone got the remaining set from the e-place... :rolleyes:

Edited by High

I think that "someone" made a good deal :lol:

These collectors editions appearing on eplace are at special discount, simply because there arn't that many complete sets out there.

There will be a few more available over the coming weeks, so keep your eyes open if you're interested in these coins. Another complete set is available if any collectors are interested, it might be another three years before they're available again.

I think that "someone" made a good deal :lol:

These collectors editions appearing on eplace are at special discount, simply because there arn't that many complete sets out there.

There will be a few more available over the coming weeks, so keep your eyes open if you're interested in these coins. Another complete set is available if any collectors are interested, it might be another three years before they're available again.

Hm? :blink:

Found this in my mailbox today :)

(I have one for trade if anyone is interested....please email me)

2013-05-28161757_zps4405daf8.jpg

That's really nice. I would trade if I had anything decent to trade. :/ lol. you're lucky. thats a very pretty coin.

Thank you! They are still selling them here....Butterfly.....I know I saw another website selling them too, but I forget which one....

I'm in the UK I don't think they ship here. :( oh well. I'll have to keep an eye on ebay.

I'm in the UK I don't think they ship here. :( oh well. I'll have to keep an eye on ebay.

They sell them here too and I think they ship to the UK also :)

Yay!! Yep that was the other place where I saw them :)

I just have to convince the other half that this coin means a happy lady and that I NEEEEEEEED to buy it. he got annoyed when he found out I had been on ebay again... on the plus side i have a canadian coin from 2006 turning up any day now. :P lol.