What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

I received the prettiest card today from steben6 along with the Happy Easter Signal coin. You should see all the glitter on the card, it's a keeper for sure :anicute: I am very fortunate to have you as a friend Diane. Hope we'll meet again one day :wub: In the meanwhile , thanks a lot!!!

eastercoin.jpg

2A6B5BAC-7AB7-4534-93B0-23E9AA20D641-6910-0000092CD0ED12F6_zpsdefe763e.jpg

Thank you myster coin give. It's lovely. Hopefully one day I will repay you. :D:)

Edit: been having a blonde moment.

Did you receive one of the Carpe Diem Mystery Geocoins too?? :)

No a geojellies coin. But for some reason the link is now broken... :/ that's a bit rubbish. I also now know who the wonderful sender was. :) it's not hard to figure out if you have a look see in the top 5 coins thread :)

We had a very good weekend for coins

68d7f76d-0424-4e80-a8e6-3a5b54e586ff.jpg?rnd=0.8377584

d8008722-eac2-4000-8cfd-a25e8a71d9bc.jpg?rnd=0.9215304

5fef95a4-0aa7-4778-9669-c92ac8ac5dac.jpg?rnd=0.8478009

Love those MOGA coins especially the last one "Competition Award" Congratulations :)

The purple version (enamel in the outer ring) is the VIP version.

(Gold has red, Silver has blue, Bronze has green & the Staff version has orange)

CF30

Sure hope you are feeling better now as I was supposed to get a Key Lime from you at MOGA!

!!!!!!!!!!! :D

2013-04-11194425-1_zpsb805bdb5.jpg

Oooooh! :wub: You got all those 9 carousel coins in the mailbox? Congratulations! What a day! I'm still missing two of those, but I'm not giving up hope quite yet.

Yep, those carousel coins are truly awesome. Don't dare let my geo-partner coin addict see one ... :laughing:

They were before our time in geocaching ... unfortunately ... :(

Oooooh! :wub: You got all those 9 carousel coins in the mailbox? Congratulations! What a day! I'm still missing two of those, but I'm not giving up hope quite yet.

Yep, those carousel coins are truly awesome. Don't dare let my geo-partner coin addict see one ... :laughing:

Lol. That's what my other half said. But I saw them n I loved em. I am happy that I got one. One is enough for me.

Lol. That's what my other half said. But I saw them n I loved em. I am happy that I got one. One is enough for me.

One would do it ... just like my profile logo says: Gotta Have At Least ONE ... :laughing:

(now that I've seen them )

Edited by nevadanick

One would do it ... just like my profile logo says: Gotta Have At Least ONE ... :laughing:

(now that I've seen them )

Do it. Get one! They're so pretty :)

I am so thankful to have been sent one.

SO happy for you :D

and uh....you weren't talking about ME were you? Because I can handle MY addiction...

usually... :P

In the mailbox today I received a box of signature items I had order and was surprised to find a geocoin included. Now the real truth is when I saw it I remembered it was that month's special and that I had forgotten about the special. It is interesting to know if these are limited and hard to find or if there are KK's out there :D

I included both sides to show it off but noted later that the back side had the smiley's Autumn going into Winter and Winter into Spring ... which in reality is what has been happening to the weather up here in the north. Excuse me got to shovel some more snow off the walk :ph34r:

be0c6b18-bbf9-4b0d-bcc2-61b27a0747ea.jpg

12e76c25-8da3-4738-9ac4-073a93cf78ff.jpg

I received the prettiest card today from steben6 along with the Happy Easter Signal coin. You should see all the glitter on the card, it's a keeper for sure :anicute: I am very fortunate to have you as a friend Diane. Hope we'll meet again one day :wub: In the meanwhile , thanks a lot!!!

eastercoin.jpg

So glad to know it arrived! I loved the card, too :)

We will meet again, someday, I am sure!

nothing nearly as exciting as the above post (congratulations again E&CPlus3) but a nice little Geoswag C&P Club April 2013 Steampunk Robot

7f395f8e-5cac-4d19-8011-ce56700e37df_zps69dee32d.jpg

ILYK

Very, very nice. Is it one color metal or are the joints something different (different metal or enameled) ?? Hard to tell from the pic. The joints look blackish. But then, my computer screen coloring leaves a lot to be desired ... :laughing:

nothing nearly as exciting as the above post (congratulations again E&CPlus3) but a nice little Geoswag C&P Club April 2013 Steampunk Robot

ILYK

Very, very nice. Is it one color metal or are the joints something different (different metal or enameled) ?? Hard to tell from the pic. The joints look blackish. But then, my computer screen coloring leaves a lot to be desired ... :laughing:

all shiny gold...the arms move. it's not you screen, i'm just too lazy to remove the coin from the plastic flip !

ILYK

I have been waiting for this small packet of coins to arrive for only a week, but it seems to have been the longest week ever! My wife knew this too, and called me at work to tell me it had arrived -- if only to tease me.

mailbox20130415.jpg

Wauw, what a great packet you have got there. Congratulations. You have a the most great collection Dutch coins I think. You could start a Dutch Geocoin museum ;)

ILYK

Cool Coin! They just started selling the "silver" version on the Geoswag website. It states that they have a unique Icon, but in checking, on already activated ones on geocaching.com, they display a generic Icon?

ILYK

Cool Coin! They just started selling the "silver" version on the Geoswag website. It states that they have a unique Icon, but in checking, on already activated ones on geocaching.com, they display a generic Icon?

I'm sure you can count on a unique icon appearing soon. Sometimes GS is a bit behind getting the unique icons posted and activated.