What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

These where the coins I bought in July and were added to my collection;

Coins2012-07.jpg

And these were the coins I got for trading with my Original Dutch Clay Coin

(and e few trades on my event). (at least 3 coins are not on the picture,

because they have to come out in the next month)

TradedcoinsfortheODCC.jpg

There are still some ODCC coins left, so if you want to trade for one, please send me

a message (jackhoepqs @ gmail.com, without the spaces)

ODCCno20.jpg

Edited by JackHoe

After returning home from MWGB 2012, I placed these into the mailbox just to make it official :)

The purchase first

mwgb12.jpg

The trade next

mwgb07.jpg

And finally the found or more correctly it found me, you see it was early Sunday morning and we had to get on to the road early (8 hour drive) so after loading up the car and jumping in, I saw it. It was under my driver-side wiper-blade, so I don't know who to thank it was a great surprise, I know I've seen it somewhere (probably in drneal's collection) So all I can do is hope you see this Thank You for making my day, the drive didn't seem so long after all.

FoundIt.jpg

It has been a long while since I posted... Lots of traveling and some other things happening in life. Here are two coins that appeared in my mailbox today:

"Vikingevent 2012", from the "almost" mega viking event that occured in Karmøy, Norway, two weeks ago.

cfb6a69c-0aa1-4cfb-818f-dea1bdf12585.jpg?rnd=0.6990429

Well, it's not as much as most of you, but this is what I have gotten in the last week. I just started my collection and these are my first 4.

The flag came from a generous geocacher helping my get a trackable out for my son's first birthday.

The 8 nations coin is because I'm from Oklahoma.

The pirate coin is because I want start collecting pirate coins.

And the 10-10-10 coin is my lucky prize for winning a cointest.

I know it's not much, but I'm excited to start collecting more coins.

89905e67.jpg

Well, it's not as much as most of you, but this is what I have gotten in the last week. I just started my collection and these are my first 4.

The flag came from a generous geocacher helping my get a trackable out for my son's first birthday.

The 8 nations coin is because I'm from Oklahoma.

The pirate coin is because I want start collecting pirate coins.

And the 10-10-10 coin is my lucky prize for winning a cointest.

I know it's not much, but I'm excited to start collecting more coins.

89905e67.jpg

Nice coins to start your collection, don't worry they'll start increasing in amount and frequency very quickly! :lol::blink:

Jealous. Loved that show and guard the dvd seasons with my life lol. really wish they'd bring it back.

Not in the mailbox, but...I took one of my Stargate geocoins to the Chicago Creation Convention this weekend and had Joe Flanigan (Colonel John Sheppard, Stargate Atlantis) sign it. He hadn't seen one before, and thought it was very cool.

oQmXx.jpg

The addiction continues ...

Still looking around for storage solutions, but for now I've taken them out of the damaging pvc based flips they come in and and put them in 2.5" saflips.

2ad2869e-4824-4216-8435-9605f8430d89.jpg

1411ce05-1a54-43c2-897c-c31a559dec1d.jpg

c1d4709e-3534-4821-8982-a775b9ef3013.jpg

f2d29b4d-370a-491d-817f-8faa68a77c37.jpg

Just a few that's shown up this week. Curse you awesome coin makers for taking my money!

:unsure: I'm amazed no one has shown the available Coins from the MEGA EVENT ' Block Party ' or even the Going APE.

Sure these items were not mailed to them but they did get them. Items were trained, found & items bought but fact remains the items are currently in your possession, sort of In-Box.

A Special Thanks to all that attended & I enjoyed meeting numerous folks from all over the Globe.

MtnMutt