What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

and now, the coins of agspgb, some purchases, but mostly trades...all dunked at least twice into my mailbox and sanforized for your protection !

IMG_NEW-19.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-1.jpg

IMG_NEW_0002.jpg

the pin on the bottom was a surprise...i was very thrilled to receive it !

ILYK

and now, the coins of agspgb, some purchases, but mostly trades...all dunked at least twice into my mailbox and sanforized for your protection !

IMG_NEW-19.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-1.jpg

IMG_NEW_0002.jpg

ILYK

What is that little dalmatian coin in the upper left? It's cute! Where did you find that?

Edited by steben6

IMG_NEW-19.jpg

ILYK

What is that little dalmation coin in the upper left? It's cute! Where did you find that?

it'a the 101 dalmation series gxproxy coin...it was one of the silent auction items and came with a 101 dalmations etched mug that reads

80 aa batteries - $136

4 pairs of boots - $320

250 gallons of gas - $850

1 gps - $150

logging that last dalmation -

priceless!

ILYK

IMG_NEW-19.jpg

IMG_NEW_0001-1.jpg

IMG_NEW_0002.jpg

ILYK

What are the fourth row middle and right coins?

I really like the scouting themed coins.

Thursday was an incredible day for my mailbox! I've been experiencing a tickled, buoyant, even jubilant feeling ever since. :D

This was the funnest, most memorable trade ever for me. A lot of shenanigans was involved. Emails, planning, traveling, crowd control, negotiations, photos, shopping, lunch with my sister, a couple caches, mailing, Legos! … for me, it all added immensely to the meaning of the coins which are awesome anyway. We need a drumroll here… :drama:

Pictured top, right, the world-wide debut of the beautiful 2011 Compass Rose YemonYime Variant, Witching Hour Edition!!! :wub: That's right, it's black nickel AND it glows!!! On the left the equally gorgeous 2011 Compass Rose YemonYime Variant Yimelight Edition. :wub: At the bottom is the rare and thrilling Colonel Cachington's Unicorn!!! :D Wowsa!

d1a9d8df-13be-4601-8d92-c65efde19768.jpg

050e091a-fb28-4373-8526-618c6a3d0713.jpg

9f9fd1e1-abb4-4029-80a6-9bf3d50a1f22.jpg

I wish my pictures could do them justice.

Thanks a million, Dave!

Great trade!!!

Ooooooh, congratulations! If only I had been on the right continent... :)

Hah...well, you are a LOT closer to the LEGO "home office" than I am. ;)

redwingrr helped us out considerably by braving a long line to get an exclusive promotional set. That was really sweet of her, and I honestly can't thank her enough for her efforts. :) My youngest son has hit an engineering spurt, so I've been on the lookout for hard-to-find creator or architecture sets to satisfy his fascination with building. I can only hope he doesn't discover Minecraft, because building LEGO is more productive than sitting in front of a TV playing video games. :rolleyes: