What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

a much more important package arrived from canada today...

IMG_NEW_0001-1-1.jpg

it will be worn either by my mother-in-law, or father-in-law...the little angel clad in green will mean so very much to them

ILYK

I hope you got a second one so they can both wear the cute little angel :anicute:

another is on the way, but I have my own so there will be 2 of them for christmas either way

ILYK

a much more important package arrived from canada today...

IMG_NEW_0001-1-1.jpg

it will be worn either by my mother-in-law, or father-in-law...the little angel clad in green will mean so very much to them

ILYK

I hope you got a second one so they can both wear the cute little angel :anicute:

another is on the way, but I have my own so there will be 2 of them for christmas either way

ILYK

I am glad you was able to find 2.

I would just like to thank Darth Vader for adopting over a The_Warrior coin to me. I just saw that thread was locked... so this is my public gratitude. Thank you so much!!!

I would like to thank him for adopting a Warrior coin to me and mysteriously having it appear in my hands :ph34r: !!! I guess even the dark side is experiencing the holiday spirit :laughing: THANK YOU so much for your generousity Darth Vador, it is a gorgeous coin and I feel so proud to be the lucky owner of #203 :wub:

No geocoin in this picture but georeindeer Wyatt Earp was thrilled to receive something tasting better than a coin :anibad:

Thanks to furry friends geodogs Molly, Riley and Layla for this rawhide card :anicute:

DSCN5476_1.jpg

Happy Holidays to LadyBee4T and all her 4 legged friends!!!

:santa::santa::santa:

Mom said that she couldn't find the Canadian Geese (coin) to send back to you! :P:laughing:

Just too bad. It's probably hiding somewhere in a closet. Just keep the Geese :laughing:

I got a great haul yesterday! Probably my best mailbox coin day ever..... check it out!

acc95ab6-803a-480b-af79-119bdd366978.jpg?rnd=0.2773799

I got No L mystery coin... I really like the thought behind it. It reminds me of the puzzles that we had in grade school where you had to put all of the pieces together, and then figure out what it means. Very neat coin.

The Cache Reaper... one of my top coins that I have been seeking! I love the simplicity. Antique Copper is definitely the best possible finish for this coin.... it makes it look like an old penny. The character on the obverse side is mysterious looking. It is like 2-D art on a 3-D coin. One of my favorites!

And.... last but not least.... The Warrior Coin. My wife doesn't really understand my fascination with coins... but she was in awe of this one. I love the blacked out version of this coin. It is really a lot heavier than it looks. The purple and silver glitter on the back is beautiful!

Thank you so much mystery coiners! What a great gift for the holidays! I'm so happy :D

this appeared in my mailbox this week

IMG_NEW_0004-1.jpg

my thanks to the sender..I have to admit that I had missed seeing this coin mentioned on the forum...your kindness is most certainly appreciated!

ILYK

What is it? I can't make it out.

try again..

IMG_NEW_0005-1.jpg

BlueRajah 2011-12 Geocoin !

ILYK

Yesterday I received my v.2 (non-trackable) geocoin. It may be gifted/traded with a few friends or otherwise traded in person for personal or special coins. 100 were made.

New-2.jpg

:D It's finally done!!! Excellent job!!! Congratulations my friend! I was hopping that you will make it since I saw it in your profile! I remember that I was asking you about it.. if it was a coin... :laughing: It is very pretty!!! :D

Some very very great additions to my collection in the first days of this year:

Purchases Luna Moonrise, Luna Blue Moon (I also ordered the Luna Mystery but didn't want to spoil here) and True and Eternal, a gifted Michigan 2006 (thank you so much LadyBee4T) and a traded The Fox and the Hound (sorry, put it in the picture upside down)

jan20123xpvke4lo8.jpg

But someone sent me another great coin: The Warrior Mystery Coin!!!! AWESOME!!!! I took a picture of it beside the Darthi coin that I also bought a few days ago (I really hope that the Balance of the Force is still valid in our house):

jan201225b6lhwsmd3.jpg

Thank you so much Mystery Coiner!

Edited by yanagi

i found a pile "o" coins sitting on my scanner today...i'm fairly certain i've psoteed some of them sometime in the past, but i'm feeling just a little too lazy to figure out which, so forgive any duplications from past posts...ladies and gentlemen (along with everyone else,) my pile "o" coins!

IMG_NEW-6-2.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW-2-1.jpg

IMG_0002_NEW-1-1.jpg

IMG_0003_NEW-1.jpg

ILYK