What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

On the day I hear I've got a new job (lost the job I had november 30) and will start on january 1 (what a nice start of a year) I receive my second JCanyoneer Sigature geocoin

b847c92c-792e-4a61-9e03-7db93c15791e.jpg

2435769e-82b1-4154-9b07-ca086339e212.jpg

The pictures aren't half as nice as the coin is in real, but you have an impression now. This is a very good day for me.

congratulations on the coin and the job...be sure to celebrate the good days!

ILYK

On the day I hear I've got a new job (lost the job I had november 30) and will start on january 1 (what a nice start of a year) I receive my second JCanyoneer Sigature geocoin

The pictures aren't half as nice as the coin is in real, but you have an impression now. This is a very good day for me.

Whoa! Awesome coin. I'd love to see one up close and personal.

Congrats on the job, too. Good for you! :)

I found the results of a couple of eBay auctions and a Mystery coin in my box today!

I now have 53 different version 1 Geocoin Nerds in my collection. I'm about halfway done! Anybody have any more they'd like to help me add?

Nice haul! Such a beautiful dutch coin. Congrats on the No L, and don't forget, I want to see a picture of all those nerds together!

I found the results of a couple of eBay auctions and a Mystery coin in my box today!

I now have 53 different version 1 Geocoin Nerds in my collection. I'm about halfway done! Anybody have any more they'd like to help me add?

Nice haul! Such a beautiful dutch coin. Congrats on the No L, and don't forget, I want to see a picture of all those nerds together!

Here you go! :)

b8fa6b93-a502-4743-be80-b9e03416a561.jpg?rnd=0.07744694

I have 3 nerds coins, one red, one white and one green. I was going to start my own collection of them. Didn't realize how many of them there are. Thats awesome! Just wish i had some money to spend to get more.

:laughing::laughing: Do you know how many more you need? I love the placement of the wrong-way nerd. Thanks for sharing this. It gave me a smile today. :P

:laughing::laughing: Do you know how many more you need? I love the placement of the wrong-way nerd. Thanks for sharing this. It gave me a smile today. :P

This is right about half of them. I've ID'd 106 different color/metal/name combos, but there are another 2 or three that I haven't been able to confirm yet.

Of those 106, twelve of them only had one or two coins made. I will consider my collection complete without them, but I also won't give up looking and hoping for them either!

Anybody have some more to sell or trade? :)