What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Yesterday's coinmail!

...and from a few weeks earlier courtesy of Team Van Stoffelen and Sivota!

Haven't been active in geocoins for a very long time and am quite out of the loop in regards to newer ones. Could someone tell me what is that first one in the second row?

That's the Falakrós edition (GCF) of the Troy Geocoin. However, it is sold out.

There are still other models available here.

woejam

today I dunked all the coins from GCF into my mailbox (truth in advertising,) along with the coins that had shown up in my P.O. Box, and here's what I ended up with...

ILYK

From what I can see drneal, you had a very nice trip. Glad you did ;)

What are those doggie bones shaped coins? :huh:

today I dunked all the coins from GCF into my mailbox (truth in advertising,) along with the coins that had shown up in my P.O. Box, and here's what I ended up with...

ILYK

From what I can see drneal, you had a very nice trip. Glad you did ;)

What are those doggie bones shaped coins? :huh:

they're called GxPROXY travelers...6 versions - Geo-pup, Track My Best Friend, Cacher's Best Friend, The Nose That Knows, Track My Tracks, Will Cache For Snacks...if you check the picutres you'll find a couple of other doggie coins including an older kansas coin which i discovered i already had...I had a list of my coins with me, but didn't recognize it immediaately, and got all excited when i found a dog coin (the gang from the wizard of oz is on one side...toto too!)

ILYK

I don't remember if I saw any of the blue tounged laval coins or not :ph34r: .

WOW amazing coins!!! Excellent job my friend! :)

Can I ask something? There is a coin that... it is square and says... mystery coin edition??? so is it a mystery coin? I do not know that one!

That's not a coin. That's both sides of the printed insert that comes with the blue version of Coinfather next to it. They call that version a mystery, even though the coin is a commercially sold one.

TMA

ILYK

VERY nice!!! What is the coin to the right of the fox and the hound? With the path and trees.

GCGC (Greater Charlotte Geocaching Club)

ILYK

I don't remember if I saw any of the blue tounged laval coins or not :ph34r: .

You probably would have if there were :huh:

And how about the round one with a parrot face on it?

You'll have to add a room to your house to store all those coins :tongue:

Mr and Mrs. Parrothead...I had to look it up on cointracking

ILYK

WOW amazing coins!!! Excellent job my friend! :)

Can I ask something? There is a coin that... it is square and says... mystery coin edition??? so is it a mystery coin? I do not know that one!

That's not a coin. That's both sides of the printed insert that comes with the blue version of Coinfather next to it. They call that version a mystery, even though the coin is a commercially sold one.

TMA

As i know, the blue version was not sold - i became mine as a mystery as usual. The other versions had been sold (6 versions). Regards Ines

I have discovered a black version of the coinfather... but I didn't know there was a mystery version too! It was quite nice as a coin! it was like the poster of the godfather movie... with the puppet player...

Ido not remember seeing the paper in the flip... probably it didn't have or i just didn't see it...

Very cool!!! :D

Portuguese 2011

c4137478-14eb-4a8d-b8c6-78d38deb3869.jpg

614494f2-b8fa-4800-b60d-f0db2e02b3c3.jpg

hmm... portuguese coins... that reminded me that I am still waiting the oes I won in an old cointest... were they all the portuguese coins of 2009 or all of 2010 ???.... I was going to split them between an other cacher who came a tie...but..... huh... I do not even remember who the other cacher was...... :(

Edited by GATOULIS

Nice additions, indeed. What is the top right coin, please?

That's a "Jumping Jack Cache" geocoin

1089.gif

Thanks, two more questions, though. Is it trackable, does it have a two-inch diameter?

It is listed in the Untrackable Geocoins Wiki, so the answer to the first question is 'no'. The description does say that it is 2" diameter though.