What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Nice Dove coins!!! :)

But I have 3 small questions....

Are they trackable or not?

and... are they blind? I do not see eye on them... hmm.. maybe they are sleeping! :D

But I love them! :)

Oh... and... are they event coins?

Non-trackable. No eye... maybe they are sleeping. :D

Today, I was convinced that the mail lady sloth had decided to not come AGAIN. Normally our puppy, Luna lets the entire world know when the wind changes direction let alone when someone walks by!! I went to get my nails done at 5pm and BAM there was a jam packed mailbox waiting for me!

I got a cookbook that I wasn't expecting but it's still a pleasant surprise! as well as these three beauties!

The first, and by far the most spectacular and beloved......

434270ab.jpg

A gift from Yanagi- thank you so, so, so much it is incredibly beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

And then there were these two amazing and beautiful coins that showed up as well.

A NOSNOW CacheOwl to match my CacheHawk, and the Christmas Compass Rose :cool:

16853475.jpg

Thank you all for the trades, and thank you so much Yanagi, your generosity will never be forgotten!!!

Yesterdays post brought me a nice card from the Humane Society in Pennsylvania informing me that a donation had been made in honor of my dog " Aussie". I don't know if the kind donor wants to be recognized so I will just say a sincere Thank You! to this generous member of the geocaching community! You know who you are!

Congrats to everyone for their awesome packages and photos!

Here's my latest one:

july14lvfront.jpg

july14lvback.jpg

I just love the Cache Type series from Cache Addict. I already had the satin silver set...now I have a satin gold set!

I've been searching for the Guardians of the Cache in Antique Bronze. I found the polished gold version, but since I already have one of the AB, I would LOVE to trade for the rest of the AB in the collection.

The other two will be fond reminders of my awesome time at GW IX. :D

Today, I was convinced that the mail lady sloth had decided to not come AGAIN. Normally our puppy, Luna lets the entire world know when the wind changes direction let alone when someone walks by!! I went to get my nails done at 5pm and BAM there was a jam packed mailbox waiting for me!

I got a cookbook that I wasn't expecting but it's still a pleasant surprise! as well as these three beauties!

The first, and by far the most spectacular and beloved......

434270ab.jpg

A gift from Yanagi- thank you so, so, so much it is incredibly beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

And then there were these two amazing and beautiful coins that showed up as well.

A NOSNOW CacheOwl to match my CacheHawk, and the Christmas Compass Rose :cool:

16853475.jpg

Thank you all for the trades, and thank you so much Yanagi, your generosity will never be forgotten!!!

Wow that is Awesome.... congratulations on the engagement! Right after my wife and I got married, DrNeal was kind enough to send us a Kathys Coin from a cointest... very generous of him also. Great people around these parts.

I had a happy mailbox today!

Several mailers cointaining Mathtrade coins, a surprise visit from Geocoinfucious, and a big box from Martijn&Martine with a whole mess of coins!

What is the Saffire coin towards the bottom... that looks pretty neat.

That is one of the VGC coins produced in 2006 by Dutch cachers as a group coin project. Saffier ('Saphire' in Dutch) had two versions made. For more pics from the series check out my link in my sig line and scroll down to VGC 2006 coins.

0621-13_front.jpg0621-13_back.jpg

0621-14_front.jpg0621-14_back.jpg

b8e3df33.jpg

The Kitchin Sink Box finally made it to me today, bringing me the geojellies as well as the gorgeous bluemotmot coin :) The third coin is an ebay purchase

Moonkitty - where did that gorgeous bluemotmot coin come from? And how do I manage to get myself one? LOL

The Kitchin Sink Box finally made it to me today, bringing me the geojellies as well as the gorgeous bluemotmot coin :) The third coin is an ebay purchase

Moonkitty - where did that gorgeous bluemotmot coin come from? And how do I manage to get myself one? LOL

It is an incredible coin, isnt it? I got it from BlueMotmot herself, i guess best thing would be to ask her..

It is an incredible coin, isnt it? I got it from BlueMotmot herself, i guess best thing would be to ask her..

Thanks - I shall do that now :)

Mom (LadyBee4T) was VERY surprised to receive a gold envelope from her to her. When she opened it the little envelope inside said for Layla. She called me over and I took one look, jumped in the air and did a 360 as I have been known to do when I am excited because that Carpe Diem mystery coin is gorgeous! She told me though that this coin was to help for the bills that the vet lady gave to mom and I couldn't keep it. It's a wonderful coin but mom is right I have to help her with those bills. That means that the Carpe Diem coin that was in that envelope will help with the bills. She said it was a perfect coin because the scare she got last week that we gave her was indeed a reminder that life is fragile and it could be gone at any time.

Thank you Tempusfragilis for your kindness and donation of this wonderful coin! If we ever meet I hope that I will know who you are so I can give you lots of my puppy dog kisses. Mom says I'm really good giving those!! Layla the Geodog who mom calls the goofy one!

Hi all,

I finally get to add something to this page :)

This is my first lot of coins through the mail. All trades, huge thanks to Sivota. And it is my first time trading too, so a lot of firsts today :)

firsttrade.jpg

To me they are first class :) Looking forward to adding to to my collection.

jpbarr

Wow! Some really nice hauls on this page...moonkitty :laughing: and kini_ont and Chuck! Where did that coinfucious coin come from is that a new one? WOW! Nice new Jedi Mickey coins too!

Welcome to the forums and coingrats on your first arrivals jpbarr and Hilltop Homeschooler...welcome to the obse$$ion!

I just received a wonderful care package from a very dear and generous cacher. These were donated to help with the vet bills that I have from the scare my dogs gave me last week. I have never held some of them (well actually most of them) and am in awe of this donation. You know who you are and I am ever so grateful!! :wub: Hugs to you and puppy dog kisses too across the miles!!

These will be listed on ebay over the next few weeks maybe starting this weekend along with Layla's Carpe Diem coin. Many, many thanks!!!

501fde15-5a99-4049-ba3c-840aa26b319e.jpg

I just received a wonderful care package from a very dear and generous cacher. These were donated to help with the vet bills that I have from the scare my dogs gave me last week. I have never held some of them (well actually most of them) and am in awe of this donation. You know who you are and I am ever so grateful!! :wub: Hugs to you and puppy dog kisses too across the miles!!

These will be listed on ebay over the next few weeks maybe starting this weekend along with Layla's Carpe Diem coin. Many, many thanks!!!

I see one that I want :D I know who these are from! :D That is great... hope the pups are ok!

Am I seeing a round panda coin? Could someone please post the name of this coin? I will definitely be watching the auctions.

Am I seeing a round panda coin? Could someone please post the name of this coin? I will definitely be watching the auctions.

Yep you do see one! It is the LadeBear68 and Alabama Rambler personal coin. The Alabama Rambler is on the flip side. It is a very nice coin to be sure....

There is only one of this coin;

f1ad3605-1bc1-469b-8aae-1d7e0096a1ac.jpg

And yes, the small one on the coin is me, one years of age.

Above the foto is the text; Born to cache

Underneath is the text; 25-07-1962

JackHoe

The backside;

5d22de51-4203-452f-bdd8-284a439a4c85.jpg

:blink:

:mad::mad:

Now how am I supposed to add that to my Netherlands collection!??!

:P

Congrats on the great coin!

Let me know what you are calling it so I can add it to my database.