please?

Thanks, CF30

:)

Thank you! :D

Can you show the other sides of Daoine Síth & ARH 2011 - UFO please? ^_^

And where were/are they sold? :huh:

CF30

Good morning!

I'll put the other side from the ARH 2011 - UFO later, but this is sold out, ...and I've only purchased 1 (total minted was only 30).

Anyway you can see this coin in... well, I'll tell you by email because I think it's not well to put websites here, right?, and the direct link to this coin is no longer available :ph34r:

Here it's the other side from ARH 2011 UFO geocoin :)

ARH2011UFO.jpg

Edited by manu luq

What are the:

Middle top row,......10 Good Deeds of Geocaching, Haití

Left second row,.....Daoine Síth -Back

Middle second row,...Elements Compass, Sun -Back

Middle third row.....ARH 2011 - UFO

please?

Thanks, CF30

CF30

Good morning!

I'll put the other side from the ARH 2011 - UFO later, but this is sold out, ...and I've only purchased 1 (total minted was only 30).

Anyway you can see this coin in... well, I'll tell you by email because I think it's not well to put websites here, right?, and the direct link to this coin is no longer available :ph34r:

ARH2011UFO.jpg

WOW! I love that coin!

What are the:

Middle top row,......10 Good Deeds of Geocaching, Haití

Left second row,.....Daoine Síth -Back

Middle second row,...Elements Compass, Sun -Back

Middle third row.....ARH 2011 - UFO

please?

Thanks, CF30

CF30

Good morning!

ARH2011UFO.jpg

WOW!!!! Beautiful coin!!! do I see Braille writing system on it?? :unsure:

No any coin today.... well... I can not buy anything anyway....with all that chaos and crisis here.... :(

Anyway.... :)

As I said... no coin today but I had a letter from a very sweet person!!! she is a geocacher and she is known as Mamoreb! :)

Well.. Marie sent me banknotes for my collection form Serbia and Belarus!!! WOW!!! :D Thank you sooooo much my friend!! You are so generous and kind!!! :)

Edited by GATOULIS

some beautiful coins since my last post, and even some surprises

IMG_NEW-25-1.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW-5-2.jpg

ILYK

drneal, you always come up with interesting new coins :o

I see a round one with a bone shaped hole in it and a ring attached to it. Is it a geocoin? :huh:

What's the name of the 2 coins on the bottom right?

With the postal workers on strike, how will I be able to survive? I still look in my mailbox hoping for a miracle :rolleyes:

ILYK

What's the name of the 1st and 3rd on the first row? The 3rd one looks like a Griffin?

The first is called Isolated Beauty and the third is a Welsh Dragon

ILYK

i got home yesterday and had a white package with no return address on it.

i had ordered some coins off of ebay so i didnt think much of it.

but when i opened it there was a GOLD NOEL JEEP coin.

i looked for a paper but didnt find one.

so i have no idea where it came from.so i figured id try to thank the

sender on here. its a great looking coin.

thanks for the gift.

IMG_NEW-25-1.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW-5-2.jpg

ILYK

I see a round one with a bone shaped hole in it and a ring attached to it. Is it a geocoin? :huh:

With the postal workers on strike, how will I be able to survive? I still look in my mailbox hoping for a miracle :rolleyes:

The two round ones with the bone shaped hole are "Good Dog Blessing Rings". They're not trackable, just a gift I sent to drneal with some trades for his pups. :-)

Good day today with a few surprises.

Have been waiting for the Masters of Cache coin for about 3 weeks and was starting to think it might have gone missing, but it was worth the wait.

Also got an envelope full of cats - a few I'd ordered and one of each version for the cointest which I wasn't expecting - thanks anne.and.eli

I like the way my 'Easter Egg' version came out and the colours look much brighter in person than in the photo.

new%20coins.jpg

IMG_NEW-25-1.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW-5-2.jpg

ILYK

The second to the last coin on the bottom right is the Home is where the cache is series 2 coin. I am not sure about the last one, though. ;)

I hope the postal strike ends soon for you guys up there...

IMG_NEW-25-1.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW-5-2.jpg

ILYK

The second to the last coin on the bottom right is the Home is where the cache is series 2 coin. I am not sure about the last one, though. ;)

I hope the postal strike ends soon for you guys up there...

the last coin you aksed about is the "Interlake Tourism Association" geocoin

ILYK

I posted this in another thread, but I feel that this beauty should be shown off. So, here is what my surprise mail contained when I got home yesterday.

Oh my goodness (insert jaw dropping here)!!!! I came home yesterday from a fantastic, short trip to Montana and I went to gather my mail that my Ma has been getting for me while I was gone.....and right on top of a stack was a gold bubble mailer. I slowly pick it up, and my mom says "That's a fancy gold package." I respond with "Holy shenanigans!! I believe it's a mystery coin!" I proceeded to tell her what a mystery coin was and she even got giddy :) I slowly opened the mailer and pulled out another envelope that contained #135 CARPE DIEM!!! I absolutely love this coin, it has such great detail and meaning! I try to live each day to the fullest and this coin is such a great reminder, so fitting. I have no idea who the mysterious sender is, but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANKS YOU!! Below is a picture of #135 resting on one of my large mossy boulders in my backyard :)

f921959b-c31d-46c5-8ab0-7b4594d5b695.jpg

I posted this in another thread, but I feel that this beauty should be shown off. So, here is what my surprise mail contained when I got home yesterday.

Oh my goodness (insert jaw dropping here)!!!! I came home yesterday from a fantastic, short trip to Montana and I went to gather my mail that my Ma has been getting for me while I was gone.....and right on top of a stack was a gold bubble mailer. I slowly pick it up, and my mom says "That's a fancy gold package." I respond with "Holy shenanigans!! I believe it's a mystery coin!" I proceeded to tell her what a mystery coin was and she even got giddy :) I slowly opened the mailer and pulled out another envelope that contained #135 CARPE DIEM!!! I absolutely love this coin, it has such great detail and meaning! I try to live each day to the fullest and this coin is such a great reminder, so fitting. I have no idea who the mysterious sender is, but THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANKS YOU!! Below is a picture of #135 resting on one of my large mossy boulders in my backyard :)

f921959b-c31d-46c5-8ab0-7b4594d5b695.jpg

Wonderful coin! Congrats!! :grin:

I haven´t got anything in my mailbox since the River Cacher memorial coins and now we are moving so I have made an update on my adress in the geocoinforum user adressbook.

We are moving north to the place where I (grodan) grew up. Will be so nice for the kids. So from june 18 we have a new adress.

All the best to all and have a nice summer.

grodan Karin

Whoa....hold up there... I have been away from the game for awhile and just started caching again last month after about a year other than a few minor ones.... I had boughtsome coins off of RiverCacher and some other caching stuff off of eBay. We got to joking around back and forth and made small talk at times in emails. I knew he was sick, but did I read that right as a "memorial" coin???? He died?? When did that happen? is there a thread? how are the kids?

I hopped on here to post some pics of the coins I got in the mail yesterday but now they don't seem as important...

Edited by TEAM HARTSOCK

Whoa....hold up there... I have been away from the game for awhile and just started caching again last month after about a year other than a few minor ones.... I had boughtsome coins off of RiverCacher and some other caching stuff off of eBay. We got to joking around back and forth and made small talk at times in emails. I knew he was sick, but did I read that right as a "memorial" coin???? He died?? When did that happen? is there a thread? how are the kids?

I hopped on here to post some pics of the coins I got in the mail yesterday but now they don't seem as important...

Yeah, he passed in January, finally losing the battle to cancer. :( :( :( There is a thread on the forum here:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=265405&st=0

Yeah, he passed in January, finally losing the battle to cancer. :( :( :( There is a thread on the forum here:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=265405&st=0

Just found it...ty... great guy... :(