What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

Here is my haul for the week. I'm relatively new to collecting so I'm not sure if any of these would be considered "valuable" but with the exception of the Tree of Life and Geiko tag I hadn't seen any of these coins before so I knew I must make them mine

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

a great group of coins..congratulations!

ILYK
Edited by drneal

Here is my haul for the week. I'm relatively new to collecting so I'm not sure if any of these would be considered "valuable" but with the exception of the Tree of Life and Geiko tag I hadn't seen any of these coins before so I knew I must make them mine

IMAG0068.jpg

These are cool! B) Who sold/is selling them please?

CF30

IMAG0068.jpg

These are cool! B) Who sold/is selling them please?

CF30

Hog Wild Stuff :)

ETA - and they're sold out :(

I only got mine a couple of months ago so thought they must have big stock of them. If I had a spare I would send it to you, but I only got 1 of em. Sorry.

Edited by keewee

I haven´t got anything in my mailbox since the River Cacher memorial coins and now we are moving so I have made an update on my adress in the geocoinforum user adressbook.

We are moving north to the place where I (grodan) grew up. Will be so nice for the kids. So from june 18 we have a new adress.

All the best to all and have a nice summer.

grodan Karin

Heavy envelope in my mailbox on Saturday.

It took my breath away, this huge surprise from E&Cplus3

Thank you so very much for your generosity........... :D

Present.jpg

wow, i like these coins, its been ages since i knew what coins where out and about, im so out of the geocoin loop. can you tell me what these ones are called and if they are still available anywhere?

Yesterday coins I received at COG's annual Spring Fling event, I placed these in the mailbox just to make it legit.

SNC was there again with their 2011 coin

003-15.jpg

004-12.jpg

But it was these that I really looked forward to getting ...

2011 COG coins: LE - Regular - XLE

002-28.jpg

love.gif

This arrived awhile back but I couldn't find my camera cable, so we have a delayed posting...

I think that the idea of the proxy chipmunk is very cool and I also think that they way they used regular translucent to get chipmunk depth was very well done...

And I love drneal's wooden nickels. The GW9 drop is awesome!

33c52993-38a6-4c80-b53a-6ba82160725f.jpg

2ba8a96f-5474-471a-a974-316326724768.jpg

I had an envelope full of this cute fellow arrive today... now to get this first batch packaged and out to those who wanted one. :)

Fantastic geocoin!!

Only thing is they are likely to be delayed going anywhere due to todays earthquakes - a lot more damage around Christchurch. :(

Edited by keewee

I had an envelope full of this cute fellow arrive today... now to get this first batch packaged and out to those who wanted one. :)

Fantastic geocoin!!

Only thing is they are likely to be delayed going anywhere due to todays earthquakes - a lot more damage around Christchurch. :(

Off Topic: Another earth quake? Any major damage?

Fantastic geocoin!!

Off Topic: Another earth quake? Any major damage?

Yeah, at least another 50 buildings collapsed or sustained significant damage - most had previous damage but weren't bad enough that they were going to be demolished. No deaths, only minor injuries and 47,000 people with no power over night on a night that is likely to dip below zero. :(

Edited by keewee

Haven't posted photo's in a bit. Got a handful of both trackable and non-trackable coins in the mail last month.

of98ub.jpg

Coins on the left are non-trackable, coins on the right are trackable.

WOW!! Can you please help me in something?

the bronze coin (non trackable one) in the cardboard with the zelatine... is a token or a geocoin?

and I really need your help in this one...... what is this 1 cent piece with the dog??? I am talking about the small coin between the haskey dig coin and DrNeal's wooden nickels!!

Is it a real coin??? what metal is it? Aluminium? from which country?? I have to find one for sure! I didn't know that dog coins existed... only the commemorative ones... but this is a 1 cent piece??

Haven't posted photo's in a bit. Got a handful of both trackable and non-trackable coins in the mail last month.

of98ub.jpg

WOW!! Can you please help me in something?.

and I really need your help in this one...... what is this 1 cent piece with the dog??? I am talking about the small coin between the haskey dig coin and DrNeal's wooden nickels!!

Is it a real coin??? what metal is it? Aluminium? from which country?? I have to find one for sure! I didn't know that dog coins existed... only the commemorative ones... but this is a 1 cent piece??

the bronze coin (non trackable one) in the cardboard with the zelatine... is a token or a geocoin?

The bronze one is a token. North Shore Animal League. It's got a shepherd on one side and a cat on the other. "God created man and woman and gave them dog as friend" is on the outside edge

The collie coin Is a cook island $.01 2003 http://www.omnicoin.com/country/Cook%20Islands

Edited by sheltiedogshowlover

of98ub.jpg

My turn :rolleyes:

What are the names of the Husky one and the two on the bottom left with what seems to be a GSD?

A lot of very nice doggie coins you've got there ;)

of98ub.jpg

WOW!! Can you please help me in something?.

The bronze one is a token. North Shore Animal League. It's got a shepherd on one side and a cat on the other. "God created man and woman and gave them dog as friend" is on the outside edge

The collie coin Is a cook island $.01 2003 http://www.omnicoin.com/country/Cook%20Islands

thnak you my friend! WOW! How many different 1 cent coins did they make in 2003? :D I only knew the James cook one!

This arrived awhile back but I couldn't find my camera cable, so we have a delayed posting...

I think that the idea of the proxy chipmunk is very cool and I also think that they way they used regular translucent to get chipmunk depth was very well done...

And I love drneal's wooden nickels. The GW9 drop is awesome!

33c52993-38a6-4c80-b53a-6ba82160725f.jpg

Yes, the chipmunks are adorable! Love the wooden nickels, too.

What are the:

Middle top row,......10 Good Deeds of Geocaching, Haití

Left second row,.....Daoine Síth -Back

Middle second row,...Elements Compass, Sun -Back

Middle third row.....ARH 2011 - UFO

please?

Thanks, CF30

:)

Thank you! :D

Can you show the other sides of Daoine Síth & ARH 2011 - UFO please? ^_^

And where were/are they sold? :huh:

CF30

What are the:

Middle top row,......10 Good Deeds of Geocaching, Haití

Left second row,.....Daoine Síth -Back

Middle second row,...Elements Compass, Sun -Back

Middle third row.....ARH 2011 - UFO

please?

Thanks, CF30

:)

Thank you! :D

Can you show the other sides of Daoine Síth & ARH 2011 - UFO please? ^_^

And where were/are they sold? :huh:

CF30

Good morning!

I'll put the other side from the ARH 2011 - UFO later, but this is sold out, ...and I've only purchased 1 (total minted was only 30).

Anyway you can see this coin in... well, I'll tell you by email because I think it's not well to put websites here, right?, and the direct link to this coin is no longer available :ph34r: