What Was In Your Mailbox Today!

Cornerstone4

they are the Geocoin Multi Event geocoins for Pennsylvania...the question is, what makes them differnt?

IMG_0001_NEW-4-5.jpg

IMG_NEW-19.jpg

ILYK

It looks like one is darker (black nickel?) Is one the event coin and the other the organizer coin?

just a scanner issue...both coins are the same metal and color combinations...look closer :ph34r: !

ILYK

WOW!!! what en error!!! that's a lovely couple... the error and the correct! These are great collectibles!!! :)

I made some personal coins to take for trade at geowoodstock this year. They were delivered this afternoon!

they look great...save a trader for me!

ILYK

Neal, yours were packaged and stamped before the post was even made. Went out this morning to you! :)

I've been negligent in reporting what has been in my mailbox but I was away on vacation and had to get caught up on some other things (work :anitongue: ) so he is my update, all purchases with the exception of one from a dear friend (drneal)can you guess which one (I've conveted it secretly for a long time :ph34r: )

020-3.jpg

022A.jpg

I've been negligent in reporting what has been in my mailbox but I was away on vacation and had to get caught up on some other things (work :anitongue: ) so he is my update, all purchases with the exception of one from a dear friend (drneal)can you guess which one (I've conveted it secretly for a long time :ph34r: )

020-3.jpg

022A.jpg

was it the chipmunk?

ILYK

020-3.jpg

022A.jpg

was it the chipmunk?

ILYK

:laughing::laughing::laughing: And to add "darn you, you got your Walpurgis first :P

Edited by kini_ont

Lots of great coins in the last few days!!! Masters of the Cache II (both finishes), the GCC of the month for this month-a great dragon coin that Anthony tried to run off with and 2 sets of Cache Wars and tags.....And last but not least....wait for it.....A JEDI MICKEY!!!!!!!! :surprise: :surprise: :surprise: :surprise: WOW!!!! Thanks So much!!! I know Indian Anthony want this one but I think it is going in my collection since he got a Masters of the Cache II and a Cache Wars set that he fell in love with, so he was ok with it. :anitongue::laughing:

Also I love the Walpurgis that DrNeal got this week. What a great coin!

Edited by Tonyalynnm

I got my two personal geocoins in the mail this week. I'm calling them "Sorella Shelties & Aussies Dawn Edition" as it's my blue merle sheltie's image on the front of the coin. I'm keeping the gold version, and the silver version I have yet to deciede what I'm doing with it (so I'm not posting photo's yet). Plan on doing a series of 5 (the 3 shelties, the aussie, and my beloved lab who is now at the rainbow bridge) where I keep one and have one to do something fun with.

I also got a scurvy dog coin off of ebay and two Jack Russel Terrier suncatcher coins on a trade. One's going to a new geocacher who has a JRT she caches with!

one last post for the month of may...trades and a purchase...

IMG_0001_NEW-5-2-1.jpg

IMG_NEW-21.jpg

oh, and there was this coin I won at a gathering of the jedi in mingo park (placed in my mailbox this morning to comply...

IMG_NEW_0001-5-3.jpg

IMG_0001_NEW_0001-4.jpg

I had also won a magellan gps at the asp geobash last weekend...time to buy lottery tickets?

ILYK

Had a super weekend of caching, Parks Canada has opened up a park for caching that had been previously been closed to it about 3 years ago (Georgian Bay Islands and the large island, Beausoleil Island). Also the Port Severn/Honey Harbour region had a festival and the local Inn provide us with food and transportation over to the island, what a great spot for caching.

Just so that it was official I placed these beauties into my mail box, they are activated, one is for the collection the other ... haven’t decided yet. Some will be going to California later this year and also to Bermuda with local cachers so keep an eye out, they just might make it into your neck of the woods.

005-9.jpg

I haven't posted in here for a while for a couple of reasons. First, life has been hectic, with financial issues, my mother was in a car accident (she's ok now, but really sore still), kids sick, etc. 2nd, my camera was on the fritz, and I couldn't take any pics.

I have since gotten the latter issue rectified, and took a couple of pics of coins I received recently. Here they are...

Cointest prize from LadyBee4T: 10 10 10 Powers of Ten Multi-event Geocoin (Michigan), but I am not sure what the finish would be called. Any ideas?

101010PowersofTen-A1.jpg

101010PowersofTen-B1.jpg

Cointest prize from keewee: 2007 Generic Geocoin, Antique Bronze

GenericGeocoin-2007-A1.jpg

GenericGeocoin-2007-B1.jpg

I also got this one, but as time as passed, I forgot who sent it to me, and have no idea what coin it is. Hopefully, someone can help me identify the coin here:

IMG_0055-1.jpg

I also got this one, but as time as passed, I forgot who sent it to me, and have no idea what coin it is. Hopefully, someone can help me identify the coin here:

IMG_0055-1.jpg

You are the lucky recipient of Avroair's Celtic Spirit: Body (purple gems represent the strength & endurance needed to find the cache). Here's the link to more info:

My link

oh!!! the storm clouds are so pretty!!!!!! :D

Can you imagine a series of things like that... (Sun, Clouds, Clouds with Sun, Little rain, Storm - this one, snowing or hail clowds... fog..) and create the map for... the Cacher's Weather Forecast??? :D

I have the feeling that in most of them... the thunder is glow??? WOW!!!! :D

Hey... of course I like the other coin the PCCachers... :D So I see a glow version or it is just light green?

oh!!! the storm clouds are so pretty!!!!!! :D

Can you imagine a series of things like that... (Sun, Clouds, Clouds with Sun, Little rain, Storm - this one, snowing or hail clowds... fog..) and create the map for... the Cacher's Weather Forecast??? :D

I have the feeling that in most of them... the thunder is glow??? WOW!!!! :D

Hey... of course I like the other coin the PCCachers... :D So I see a glow version or it is just light green?

There is a glow version don't know if it'll go into production though. the Pgcachers coin is a group coin I put together for my local group al the participants caching names are on the backside

What a Great Day! A few special Trades in the mail box and one mysterious surprise coin!

Some traders from ThePetersTrio....

DSC02887-1-1.jpg

DSC02907-1-1.jpg

A very special trade from the Yime himself....

DSC02891.jpg

and I was getting some tags from a friend, when I opened the envelope up and there was an extra bit of packing material in it. I didn't notice it at first but there was a whisper "Those are not the tags you are looking for...". I double checked the tags and they were indeed not the tags I was looking for but who or what said that? I checked the envelope and then the packing material and, lo and behold, a mysterious jedi was using the mind trick on me.....

DSC02909-1.jpg

Thanks ever so much and may the Force be with you!

Edited by scificollector

What a Great Day! A few special Trades in the mail box and one mysterious surprise coin!

DSC02891.jpg

and I was getting some tags from a friend, when I opened the envelope up and there was an extra bit of packing material in it. I didn't notice it at first but there was a whisper "Those are not the tags you are looking for...". I double checked the tags and they were indeed not the tags I was looking for but who or what said that? I checked the envelope and then the packing material and, lo and behold, a mysterious jedi was using the mind trick on me.....

DSC02909-1.jpg

WOW, I am very jelous.

DSC02887-1-1.jpg

DSC02907-1-1.jpg

DSC02891.jpg

DSC02909-1.jpg

congratulations!

ILYK

DSC02887-1-1.jpg

DSC02907-1-1.jpg

DSC02891.jpg

DSC02909-1.jpg

:surprise: Great day! Congratulations!!!

Sooooo jealous over the compass rose! :laughing:

I realized that I haven't posted in this topic for a while. Here's evidence of my crimes in April and May... :cute:

Well, some of the coins and accessories were in fact gifts/prizes. I got both a regular and an error version of the LE Gaustatoppen geocoin!

4a1f197c-bf8b-43ea-bbe7-221568dbe89f.jpg

PS, any hints on taking better geocoin photos without the blessing of daylight?

Edited by mamoreb